EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » cirque du soleil

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: cirque du soleil
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just wondering if you guys knew if this show make tours in egypt or europe.

thanks in advance

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm not sure, but i saw them when i was in australia, and they are amazing!!!!!!!!!! have you ever seen them?
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:

thanks in advance

They're french, aren't they? (or canadian?) I don't know. I'll look up their site and post it for you...see where they tour. They almost *have* to tour europe at least.....

I love them, too.

I hope you are feeling better. ??

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are international troupe of acrobats.

In a recent installment from "Savage Love", a sex advice column by Dan Savage, a fan of this troupe was inquiring on Rough Riding.

Obviously what these acrobats can accomplish on stage is nothing compared to the bedroom, or whereever the backstage show takes place.

lol

If you want I can dig up the column.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
belgium angel
Member # 5406

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for belgium angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:

thanks in advance

Hi, for the moment they are giving a show in Belgium in Ostend that is on the Belgium coast. But i think there are several groupes, as their is a group working every day in Las Vegas with Celine Dion, and the it seems that the choreografist is from Belgium, and for the show with Celine Dion the try-outs were here in Belgium.

Posts: 9 | From: Belgium | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:

In a recent installment from "Savage Love", a sex advice column by Dan Savage, a fan of this troupe was inquiring on Rough Riding.

Obviously what these acrobats can accomplish on stage is nothing compared to the bedroom, or whereever the backstage show takes place.

lol

LOL! I read Savage Love all the time. It used to be linked to ABC News on line, but they removed it. I wonder why.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:

lol

Yeah they have lots of different shows, one of them is a strictly adult show.
But they have many diff shows, one with a moving stage, one with a stage full of water and lots of others.
I just saw it today at the "60 minutes" seemed very interesting, and would love to catch one of those shows.

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
LOL! I read Savage Love all the time. It used to be linked to ABC News on line, but they removed it. I wonder why.

Even though me and Dan have different 'sexual tastes' I still enjoy just how wonderfully direct he is on the subject of human intimacy. And how he holds both genders responsible for their actions.

I'll read his column online when I relocate to Misr to remind myself that both perspectives are valid and useful.

Everyone needs balance, and some good sex advice. lol

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
They're french, aren't they? (or canadian?) I don't know. I'll look up their site and post it for you...see where they tour. They almost *have* to tour europe at least.....

I love them, too.

I hope you are feeling better. ??

The boss who started it all, is a french man from Montreal.
And its a great acrobat show.

Thanks for asking about my health, I am getting better, but dying of boredom!!

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by belgium angel:
Hi, for the moment they are giving a show in Belgium in Ostend that is on the Belgium coast. But i think there are several groupes, as their is a group working every day in Las Vegas with Celine Dion, and the it seems that the choreografist is from Belgium, and for the show with Celine Dion the try-outs were here in Belgium.

Do you know if they will come to Ireland or Brittain? I would really love to catch their show.

jamesbget
Member # 8222

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for jamesbget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all Cirque du Soleil is a Canadian Organization, based out of Montreal. Of course, it has its artists from all over the world, they hold yearly Auditions.
They will tour in the new year, so for the person who asked if they were coming to England, Yes they are!
Cirque du Soleil will have a show at the Royal Albert Hall from January 5 to 29, 2006.
Tickets around 55 pounds...
Enjoy, it's a fantastic show !

J.

Posts: 19 | From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com