EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » visa for germany

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: visa for germany
saeeda
Member # 5719

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for saeeda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dears,
the laws& regulations nowadays are changing so quickly...
can anybody update me on how difficult it's gonna be to get a visa for my egyptian husband as soon as we are legally married??? (i myself am german)
how long is it gonna take and what are the requirements for him to get a visa???

Posts: 271 | From: germany | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/www/en/laenderinfos/konsulat/ehe_html
Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saeeda
Member # 5719

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for saeeda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dear dalia
thanks so much for that very useful link... however, i didn't find any info there about how easy/difficult it's gonna be for him to get a visa... and what preconditions we have to meet to get it???

Posts: 271 | From: germany | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by saeeda:

how difficult it's gonna be to get a visa for my egyptian husband as soon as we are legally married???

very

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

You need to get in contact with the German Embassy in Cairo, the best thing is you make an app. next time you are in Egypt and ask for specific details. They also can answer you any other questions you might have.

Did you already start the marriage process?

GermanSara who was online here earlier this year it took her couple of months to get a visa for her husband. It all depends on the circumstances. If you want to get in contact with her I e-mail you her phone number. They couple relocated with their children in May back to Germany.

Good luck for you both and remember you need to be patient. Everything is gonna work out.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tata
Member # 1062

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tata   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you planning for your husband to stay with you in Germany or is he only coming for a visit? If he is coming to live with you then you have to apply for a special visa which is called Familienzusammenfuehrungsvisum. The Embassy told us it will take about 3 months till you get this visa because your application will be sent to Berlin and they will give you the visa. The touristic visa should not take so long. But if your husband is coming to Germany with this they will not renew the visa there when it's expired and he has to go back to Egypt and get a new visa from there. Hope this information helped you. This is what we were told when we last went to the Embassy.

Silke. www.suesse.hannah.ms

Posts: 73 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com