EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » daaahhh ,,,bored

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: daaahhh ,,,bored
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sorsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi everybody can u tell me what is the most intresting site for chat cuz i am so bored ?
Posts: 429 | From: jeddah ,saudi arabia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Sorsor,

Get a life -- get a grip
Get away somewhere, take a trip
Take a break -- take control
Take advice from someone you know

Make a wish -- make a move
make up your mind -- you can choose
When you're up -- when you're down
When you need a laugh come around

Be a winner -- be a star
be happy to be who you are
Gotta be yourself -- gotta make a plan
Gotta go for it while you can

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! I didn't know it...but EFL'S A POET!!! LOL
Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a poet, actually, but sorry to dissapoint you. This one's Shania Twain's, not mine.
Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sorsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
r u online and bored 2?

Posts: 429 | From: jeddah ,saudi arabia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what the hell 4? hey wake up
u sound miserable...u r grown up girl now, u have to do something useful rather than meeting guys from the internet, and chating?i'm reading your trivial topics NOW BUT I FOUND NOTHING,one of them is about some1 u chat with him and met him, the other1 is about a guy "the crow" i think and u also were talkin about him, and here we have a topic about finding some1 2 chat with?????????, ONLY guys and guys and guys?what 4 honey? of course IT'S NON OF MY buissness really i;m sorry, but this is an advice, pardon my way
u can do this in your spare time...

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
asoom calm down i said someone i didnt say a guy u have 2 wake up first and concentrate in what you say
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, Asoom
Why you are somehow stiff. have u had a problem in your life with guys. I understand what do you mean, by direct her not just be care about talking guys, cuz may it does lead her for a troubles. Just be somehow soft and try to advice with nice sound..Beside as she mentioned, and i do c here, she did not mention about chat with particular person or kind...

hope for u the best

quote:
Originally posted by Asoom:
u sound miserable...u r grown up girl now, u have to do something useful rather than meeting guys from the internet, and chating?i'm reading your trivial topics NOW BUT I FOUND NOTHING,one of them is about some1 u chat with him and met him, the other1 is about a guy "the crow" i think and u also were talkin about him, and here we have a topic about finding some1 2 chat with?????????, ONLY guys and guys and guys?what 4 honey? of course IT'S NON OF MY buissness really i;m sorry, but this is an advice, pardon my way

[This message has been edited by river_0f_l0ve (edited 21 August 2005).]

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to chat with you sometimes if u dont mind

quote:
Originally posted by sorsor:
hi everybody can u tell me what is the most intresting site for chat cuz i am so bored ?

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by river_0f_l0ve:
I would like to chat with you sometimes if u dont mind

Don't forget to give him your email "sorsor"

Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's nothing immoral or illegal abt being bored.
Nothing Haram abt chatting to ppl online. I met my bestfriend online by sending n email to a wrong address.
Poor thing, what to do in saudi arabia..

sorsor, in dubai most of the chatting sites are blocked!!! how is it in SA?

Ya asoom...kheffi shwaya, back to rushing to judgments aho!
The girl is half the world away, u never met her and u relate her in seconds to "trivial topics". Hmmm from where I stand, no topic is trivial no question is silly.....
Now, it's never too late to "edit" yr reply, or apologize wemesh 3eib!

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

If you lived in this country you will know what boarding means and you wont ever say this words to anyone

Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If u need help in Islamic translation, English-Arabic, Arabic-English ¡§excluding Quran¡¨, reply Meƒº¡K guys may stand 4 boys and girls¡KI told her she can do it in her spare time, don¡¦t u c how ppl are addicted to the internet? Haaaaaaaaaaaa, if u have a husband or a wife who spent most of his/her time online because he/she thinks that life is boring u will hate the whole thing¡Kyeah I¡¦m still single, but I¡¦m hearing this stories every single dayI think honey, if u r bored, u can read, go to the gym, hang out with your friend. Why don¡¦t u join any health club in your country, of course u May chat? Why not? I DON¡¦T SAY THAT IT IS HARAM, ngeg: I told u honey we came from 2 different schools; I¡¦m just wondering why she only searches the net for friends? Why she don¡¦t do something more useful¡K
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
aw3edkoum when i get married wala 7abous fee el net , we b3dain this is my spare time
pinky
Member # 8674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pinky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah u r right Asoom, she can do many other useful things rather then chating and guys may stand for boys and girls...but why are u so tough in your way of advising her?
sorry ngeg, can i judge her?
mat32ed men 2l waled? Tyeb 7ed dy2ek online?
sorsor, my friends in KSA are very bored, u know they go 2 take diffrent courses like make-up courses, and Tagweed...

Posts: 28 | From: cairo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Okay, I admit that I’m very stiff and sometimes tough, not only here in ES but in my real life situations. Do u know y? because ppl can misunderstand u…take care
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
quote:
aw3edkoum when i get married wala 7abous fee el net , we b3dain this is my spare time

originally are you egyptian ?

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Okay, I admit that I’m very stiff and sometimes tough, not only here in ES but in my real life situations. Do u know y? because ppl can misunderstand u…take care

Yessssssss..ppl can misunderstand you all the time, i definitely agree. But do we allow ppl to change the good in us? should they have a say in our lives, in the way we treat others.

Sometimes, walahi i find ppl very disgusting..shallow keda welz2a and imposing themselves on my life when all i want is some space, space to read, breathe and live my life slowly men gher sarba3a!
And it takes allllllllll the good in me to make an act of kindness and push myself to ignore and be ME..
What to do ya asoom? stand for yr rights! The right to LIVE without having to put the whole world in mind.
Finally, what was the translation part about bcz i lost u on that one.
Haram as a word was used as a slang here, when we say mesh 3eib mesh 7aram..not literally as in non permissable. Just for the record yaani.

[This message has been edited by ngeg (edited 21 August 2005).]

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go get married and become a bored wife and then they shall see what is next ... LOL
Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
i want to thank both of u ngeg and asoom , i know asoom was very nervous in her reply maybe because she wants me to do something better than only chating wallahi i thank her so much that she is worried about me and that's why i am not angry from her also i would like 2 thank ngeg for his advices it was a nice one the one of the tajweed ,
someone lost i am saudi but i used 2 live in cairo

Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
yeah honey, i know i was tough bgd pardon me...wallhey 3yzkey tat3`yrey
Do u know what is misunderstanding?
• Do u know how Egyptian ppl are full of curiosity?
• Do u agree with me that ppl in Egypt speak about other and 4get themselves especially when they become more religious?

especially those who attack girls…when I was in the university I used 2 hear words such as do u know this girl? She is bitch? A very famous word here, also do u know this actor? She is bitch…may be because this girl exaggerates in her makeup or wearing un-proper university cloth, I think u got me…
from the Islamic prospective: u can say that this girl is a bitch when u saw her sleeping or doing love with her partner and when u utter such a word, it will be gossiping, u know this word” kazf el mo7snet 2l 3`felet” from the kb2er.

• Do u c how ppl hate team work?
• Do u know how ppl get jealousy from each other especially girls?
U know ngeg, we are totally different, 2 live in Egypt u have 2 take care,one of my best friends, she is half Egyptian and half Swedish, we are also totally different, btfkrney bekey bazabettttttt when I was on the university we used 2 have a daily arguments, because she came 2 egypt when she was 10 and back to Sweden again, u know 7aba hena wa 7aba henek, she is very open minded, u know she don’t know Egyptian guys well, but after all she came 2 me and said,” asma u r right”misr 7aga wa bara misr 7aga taney 7`als,

poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
Go get married and become a bored wife and then they shall see what is next ... LOL

That rather depends on the husband...Don't U THINK ???

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Ya Asom:

Im not half Egyptian,I haven't been raised abroad and I probably know abt masr el ma7roosa more than my words show.
I left Egypt for the first time -on my own- when I was yr age. Yaani my views were almost developed!
We just see things differently bcz Im older and got a chance to get out of "el sa2ya"/ el ta7ouna and have a look from outside. I took my time to think -of myself, my preferences,life, relationships,how I want to treat ppl and what I need-without being rushed!

And now, after several years, Im calmer, kinder, more confident and I can almost figure how reality works.

What I'll tell u now is the last thing Id like to mention abt Egypt..or abt my experience!
I have.........(edited)Trust me on that one, I have seen A LOT!!!! And the nightmare was bigger than curiousity, gossip, jealousy and the problems I faced on daily basis!!It was bigger than me!! I have seen EXTREME injustice! And sometimes I felt like Im dragging a heavy weight on my heart from the minute I get out of bed to the minute I sleep!!!!!

I agree that ppl can make our lives hell, but like I told u , one shouldn't allow ppl to teach him/her how to live one's own life!!!THEY DON'T PUT THE RULES!
Abroad isn't heaven..they have problems that we -as middle easterns can't bear to live with. How about .....(edited)
There is no paradise on earth! And instead of complaining abt gossip and curiosity , let's learn to live with it. Defeat it!

Again Im not attacking you..Im just having a civilised conversation. Sorry that the conversation turned tragic, Im just clearing my case. And thanks for taking the effort to write such organized thoughts.

[This message has been edited by ngeg (edited 22 August 2005).]

Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
ngeg
posted 21 August 2005 08:13 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ya Asom:
Im not half Egyptian,I haven't been raised abroad and I probably know abt masr el ma7roosa more than my words show.
I left Egypt for the first time -on my own- when I was yr age. Yaani my views were almost developed!

There is no paradise on earth! And instead of complaining abt gossip and curiosity , let's learn to live with it. Defeat it!

Again Im not attacking you..Im just having a civilised conversation. Sorry that the conversation turned tragic, Im just clearing my case. And thanks for taking the effort to write such organized thoughts.

OH MY GOD, really it turned tragic...wallhey kont h3yet...tyeb 3mltey keda fa nfsek leh? what the hell 4?
Financial reasons, adventures, experiences, positions??? when i Compared u with my friend, I just compared the misunderstanding part between us? Meen 2l 2nk attacking me?(mash fe 7ed y2der 2sln :P) again i will say,we just came from 2 diffrent schools?
4 this reasons i refused 2 live outside this country.

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Hmm..don't be mistaken, the part abt the unpriviliged women was in CAIRO-Egypt!!!!!!. The USA was just training for my job and obtaining a degree.(and that's where i worked with el honoud el 7omr yaani)

So, I left Cairo-like I said before when the only thing I had to lose was my mind. Now I'm happy, relaxed and alhamdulelah Im doing well with my life.

Mat3ayateesh, fih 7agat fi masr tewga3!! Yaani crying or screaming arent enough...
Bas Egypt is where home is!

And NOOOOOOO..I worked in community development bcz it's my duty to give a hand to misfortunate ppl!!! It had nothing to do with adventures!!

[This message has been edited by ngeg (edited 22 August 2005).]

Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ngeg:
Hmm..don't be mistaken, the part abt the unpriviliged women was in CAIRO-Egypt!!!!!!. The USA was just training for my job and obtaining a degree.(and that's where i worked with el honoud el 7omr yaani)

So, I left Cairo-like I said before when the only thing I had to lose was my mind. Now I'm happy, relaxed and alhamdulelah Im doing well with my life.

Mat3ayateesh, fih 7agat fi masr tewga3!! Yaani crying or screaming arent enough...
Bas Egypt is where home is!

ma3lesh fe so2al sakhef shoya ?
how 2enty 3aysha fen delzabt ?

sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
howa sa7'eif gedan gedan jeddah
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
quote:
howa sa7'eif gedan gedan jeddah

you right !!!!!11
bas 2ana mabs2alkesh 2ana bas2ael ngeg mosh 2enty

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by someone_lost:
you right !!!!!11
bas 2ana mabs2alkesh 2ana bas2ael ngeg mosh 2enty

Ya captain belra7a 3albent, matzo2esh.
Im based-for the time being- in Dubai.

Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ngeg:
Ya captain belra7a 3albent, matzo2esh.
Im based-for the time being- in Dubai.

wallahy mosh 2asdey 2azo2 bas heya gat keda

frienda
Member # 7776

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for frienda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does Egypt have animal rights or at least an animal control police? There is this dog in my street who is chained up and i think the chain is eating his neck. i saw red around his fur and there is a reddish tinge in the water in which he drinks. i don't want to get too close because he could bite and the infidels who own him i guess, are always sitting next to him. in fact there are 3 dogs that are chained to this wall of the home. i live in alex, so if you have a number that i could call, i would really appreciate it. i leave back to america next week so if you could give me a number that i could call asap. thanks.
Posts: 87 | From: cleveland | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you have to open another thread as the subject is not related to what you want Frienda.

i do know know tel number, hope you find someone who can help

quote:
Originally posted by frienda:
Does Egypt have animal rights or at least an animal control police? There is this dog in my street who is chained up and i think the chain is eating his neck. i saw red around his fur and there is a reddish tinge in the water in which he drinks. i don't want to get too close because he could bite and the infidels who own him i guess, are always sitting next to him. in fact there are 3 dogs that are chained to this wall of the home. i live in alex, so if you have a number that i could call, i would really appreciate it. i leave back to america next week so if you could give me a number that i could call asap. thanks.

Posts: 115 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lonely:
you have to open another thread as the subject is not related to what you want Frienda.

i do know know tel number, hope you find someone who can help

OMG! I'm told Alex is low on animal welfare orgs. I know there are shelters in Cairo.
I do have some numbers of vets in Alex tho. Maybe if u call them, they can advise u? I hope so. Its sad to see an animal suffer like this!
Here's the numbers ok: 0123348781 Dr Gaber.
03 4551393 and mobile 010115928 Dr Ahmed Sami Salem. Good Luck.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com