EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » The Dream Job..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Dream Job..
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems like everywhere I go ppl think that the following are the most exotic, dream jobs:
1. Fire Fighter
2. Flight attendant
3. News correspondant
4. Movie star

What do u think guys?
None of the above sounds fancy enough..
I think being Bill Gates is exotic!

[This message has been edited by ngeg (edited 20 August 2005).]

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dream job,

UN cordinator of ICS for Central Asia.

I really would love to work in an NGO planning, implementing, and executing a IT infastructure roll out in countries like, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, or Kazakhistan.

I have no idea why I am married to an Egyptian. Egypt has always scared the wits out of me due to seven long years of nightmares about mummies.

I have always been in love with the romance of the Asian steeps. Don't ask me why. I'd love to be able to come into one of these countries to do peace corps work when my daughter is settled into college and doesn't need me so much.

Oh man the romance, glory and history behind these plains. Oh my!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh thats easy! id like to be a chocolate taster (although i know no such thing exists)!! you know i can sit in a chocolate factory, preferably a swiss one, and just eat chocolate all day and tell them if its good or not
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Dream Job
1- any job related to Arts, (Critique),
2- or working for a social activity , UN or soemthing like that , but plz not staying at the office with paper, i would like to contact ppl.
3-Or join 7aya and to be her assistant and taste the chocolate ,,

hmm 7aya, what do you think?? would you mind if we become a Teamwork , nowadyas they inaugurate chocolate factories and you need some help

Posts: 115 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or join 7aya and to be her assistant and taste the chocolate ,,

hmm 7aya, what do you think?? would you mind if we become a Teamwork , nowadyas they inaugurate chocolate factories and you need some help

quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
oh thats easy! id like to be a chocolate taster (although i know no such thing exists)!! you know i can sit in a chocolate factory, preferably a swiss one, and just eat chocolate all day and tell them if its good or not

Posts: 115 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lonely:
My Dream Job

No no no..I'll apply first! I want this chocolate thing! I haven't eaten chocolates for over five yrs..oh dear, chocolate factory, here we come!

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Oh, these jobs do exist, I saw it on TV! You either a normal person and you can go to the company and taste their products or they send them home to you and you have to analyze the quality. Or if you study Food & Beverages you can eat these sweets even at your work time. Actually you have to eat them to do your job. So your dream profession could come true!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plz without khena22,

i have a good idea,

7aya will be the boss , staying at the office and wait for our reports

me and you will be responsilbe of all factories and reported to her,

eih ra2yak ya jameeeeeeeeel

quote:
Originally posted by ngeg:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lonely:
[b]My Dream Job

No no no..I'll apply first! I want this chocolate thing! I haven't eaten chocolates for over five yrs..oh dear, chocolate factory, here we come!

[/B][/QUOTE]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eversince I could remeber I wanted to be a bellydancer. My dad always said: "Tomorrow we go buy the costume for you". I always thought he was serious..

Tomorrow never comes

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Oh, these jobs do exist, I saw it on TV! You either a normal person and you can go to the company and taste their products or they send them home to you and you have to analyze the quality. Or if you study Food & Beverages you can eat these sweets even at your work time. Actually you have to eat them to do your job. So your dream profession could come true!

really there is such a job? cooooooool! lonely what do you mean you will report to me? so i will be the boss and sit do to the paperwork, while you guys are out there tasting all those different kinds of chocolate! hehe no way! you can assist me if you want though! see i'm a nice person, i can share

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
hehehehe

ana asli 3ayzaki malika motawagua 3ala ro2ouse el 3omal (eli homa ana we negeg

quote:
really there is such a job? cooooooool! lonely what do you mean you will report to me? so i will be the boss and sit do to the paperwork, while you guys are out there tasting all those different kinds of chocolate! hehe no way! you can assist me if you want though! see i'm a nice person, i can share

Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sorry ngeg, i am talking on your behlaf

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 7aya:

Hope
Member # 8567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
Eversince I could remeber I wanted to be a bellydancer. My dad always said: "Tomorrow we go buy the costume for you". I always thought he was serious..

Tomorrow never comes

Hi Kingdom,
I am a bellydancer and believe me, its not that easy and not always fun. If all we had to do was dance it would be the best thing in the world
Reality is that its hard work and not always rewarding. Unless you are Dina, the pay is low, costumes expensive, bands dont play for you, CDs turn off, your peers see you as competition and the general public do not respect what you do.
But I love it, so what`s a girl to do?
Hope.

Posts: 42 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Lonely:
I am sorry ngeg, i am talking on your behlaf

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 7aya:

Go ahead, we are colleagues. Do u think we can have chocolate donuts and ice cream too??
Tayeb listen..we won't take more applicants yaani. 7aya..khalas, wennabi khaliki modira! bahdalet eh fel masane3 dih..enti wesh keda...sebelna e7na el bahdala wenti teshrefi.
ya sallllllllllllllaaaaam

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Hope:
Hi Kingdom,
I am a bellydancer and believe me, its not that easy and not always fun. If all we had to do was dance it would be the best thing in the world

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww...Im so happy to know we have a belly dancer on board. I respect you and what u do for a living.

Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehe

this is very funny, you make me really laugh ngegy

Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you agree with you,

having a familiar work that needs capability to work under pressure , or time felixiblity etc... we can manage

but i am appreciating you are facing double problems, because you need as a bellydancer to face ppl that sometimes or most probably do not accept your job. + you have to put a big smile on your face even you have lot of problems + you have your private life that sometimes if you are egyptian doubt if any relations go on because if your own personality or because of your kind of work.

you are a heroine

Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
i have mistaken

i meant i agree with you

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well I once wanted to be a Marinebiologist. all my projects at school used to be related to that, which gave me real good grades
But after i saw my cousines in iraq who were really skinny and without any real childhood, and after my 2 year old cousin died of a heart disease. I decided to help ppl. so actually my dream would be to work as a volunteer, travelling around the world helping ppl.
Oh yeah another dream has to be a writer.

I dont know why but i have never been a big fan of chocolate..never did like it that much.. but i do love chocolate with mint or orange. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
hehe ngeg, you're very funny. ok girls i agree to be your boss, as long as the best quality chocolate is saved for me heeh
hope thats very interesting, why don't you tell us more about the life and problems of a belldancer, i've always been fascinated by them.

best

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Hope,
Plz start a new topic for "life as a belly dancer" plzzzzzzzzz...I promise ill be there to protect yr topic from crappy comments..

I'll hunt them down!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com