EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Help plsssssssssssssssssssss

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help plsssssssssssssssssssss
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don’t you ever had feeling that you want to choke someone on this ES because his/her replay?
Honestly tell me if you have this feeling because I have it most of the time

Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is not to this exceed, but yea maybe some ppl hrush in their reply, but it does not mean they are rude or not acceptable.. When i do reply on their replies, they some how calm down, like nothing happened...

Even, someday a one from here replied me in a way really did hurt me, but she came back, excused in a gentle way, so i forget that she is even did hurt me by time pass

beside im easy Forgivable Person

quote:
Originally posted by someone_lost:
Don’t you ever had feeling that you want to choke someone on this ES because his/her replay?

[This message has been edited by river_0f_l0ve (edited 21 August 2005).]

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by river_0f_l0ve:
It is not to this exceed, but yea maybe some ppl hrush in their reply, but it does not mean they are rude or not acceptable.. When i do reply on their replies, they some how calm down, like nothing happened...

Even, someday a one from here replied me in a way really did hurt me, but she came back, excused in a gentle way, so i forget that she is even did hurt me by time pass

I never mean rude. This topic especially for this guys who always silly or showing off or all they think about is getting email from girl or phone number or any chance to chat with them .

Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you have to give some excuses, because we are only reading here just words, but if we say same words face to face it iwll complitely differ because the non verbal communication will count more,

sometimes happen that you feel nervous of someone, but you have to be cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

good luck

quote:

Posts: 115 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Of course I used to, zamaaaaaaaaaaaaan, when I gave much weight to other ppl's comments on my thoughts and points of view.
I was one of the ES addicts long ago yaani.
But eventually I started taking things less seriously. It helps to think that ppl have moods and when moods change , their words n thoughts adjust accordingly!

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ngeg:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by someone_lost:
[b]Don’t you ever had feeling that you want to choke someone on this ES because his/her replay?

Of course I used to, zamaaaaaaaaaaaaan, when I gave much weight to other ppl's comments on my thoughts and points of view.
I was one of the ES addicts long ago yaani.
But eventually I started taking things less seriously. It helps to think that ppl have moods and when moods change , their words n thoughts adjust accordingly! [/B][/QUOTE]

ya gam3a 2ento mosh fahmeny leh ?
2ana 2asdy 3ala nas mo3yana .kol el 3ayzeno men ES 2enohm ya3melo show off 2o yakhdo email men had bas .

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
someone_lost,

If you are so lonely and horny, plus in past posts you remarked that you were living and working in the Gulf or KSA.

Why not just get a Mu't or Orfi wife? I know that alot of men working in that region get one or more of these relationships, especially with an Arab's household servant, so why not just go for it?

Put yourself out of your misery already.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
someone_lost,

If you are so lonely and horny, plus in past posts you remarked that you were living and working in the Gulf or KSA.

Why not just get a Mu't or Orfi wife? I know that alot of men working in that region get one or more of these relationships, especially with an Arab's household servant, so why not just go for it?

Put yourself out of your misery already.

I don't know why u say this about me i never complain about being "horny"
beside this topic about something bothers me
thats all.
Thanks for your advice

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is not bad to have a Girl Email, IF she would like to give you it, But Just Dont Make It Is An Aim....

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by river_0f_l0ve:
[b]It is not to this exceed, but yea maybe some ppl hrush in their reply, but it does not mean they are rude or not acceptable.. When i do reply on their replies, they some how calm down, like nothing happened...

I never mean rude. This topic especially for this guys who always silly or showing off or all they think about is getting email from girl or phone number or any chance to chat with them .

[/B][/QUOTE]

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well then: ACCEPT THE OTHER!!!...

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

I support you, Everything has a taste and sound vise than other. Reading is not like Hearing, and Hearing is not like seeing Someone

You may say same words which u wrote befor, but they will make a sense of hamour rather than maybe got anger at u..

quote:
Originally posted by Lonely:
you have to give some excuses, because we are only reading here just words, but if we say same words face to face it iwll complitely differ because the non verbal communication will count more,

sometimes happen that you feel nervous of someone, but you have to be cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

good luck

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ya gam3a 2ento mosh fahmeny leh ?
2ana 2asdy 3ala nas mo3yana .kol el 3ayzeno men ES 2enohm ya3melo show off 2o yakhdo email men had bas .

Ooh, now I get it. You mean people like you?

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Having been around here for a while I will tell you that Egyptian men always seem to have a hard time and as a result we have lost many good members. The main problem seems to come from other Egyptian males and usually ones that don't contribute very much but the new member does not know that and gets disheartened by people that most of know to just ignore.

So don't take it to heart and stick around because things usually get better.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
Ooh, now I get it. You mean people like you?

you know i was waiting for you to say this .

Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by river_0f_l0ve:

You may say same words which u wrote befor, but they will make a sense of hamour rather than maybe got anger at u..

were you thinking to get anger at me????
Leih Bass??

Posts: 115 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by river_0f_l0ve:

that was pointed to me wasnt it

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone_lost, this forum has lots of diff ppl from diff background and with diff views about life.
so you shouldnt get annoyed cause someone trie to get girls mail...everybody is free to do what they want. and beside why care? ppl come and go..dont take it into your heart!

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dudda
Member # 8705

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dudda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we may have different points of views but this doesn t mean one of us should be wrong and the other is right
may be both of us wrong

[This message has been edited by doudd (edited 21 August 2005).]

Posts: 715 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
people can attack what i say if they disagree, but why attack someone personally? i've had very personal attacks directed at me several times, and i just want to know is it really nececcary?
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What 4?
2nta makber 2l mwdw3 2wee…I think that I want 2 choke this gay guy? Who is searching 4 gays in Egypt only… nothing else, u know I love ppl here in ES although they sometimes accuses me but every1 has his/her opinion. From my 1st day here, I always argue and disagree with some1 called ngeg, but I really love 2 listen 2 her replies, sometimes she is right…also 7aya, she is sometimes against my opinion and for some1 else, but I have 2 respect her opinion, ppl here helped me when I asked their help about what 2 do 2 forget some1 who break my heart, wallhey it was very useful 2 me…never mind low 23ed tfker fa ry2a kol w7ed ht7r2a damke 3la 2l fadey…

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com