EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Life Time channel on Egypt Satellite?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Life Time channel on Egypt Satellite?
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am wondering, if there is the availability of the 'Life Time Channel' in Egypt.

My brother-in-law and his wife own two shops which sell satellite dishes and service but haven't ever heard of 'Life Time'. http://www.lifetimetv.com/

I asked once and the reply I got was "is it a witchcraft channel?". I am serious. Maybe they were trying to piss me off with that comment, but it stung. Really they sell this stuff and don't even have a programming guide laying around the flat. I just don't understand.....

Now I am not a fan of Life Time. Actually it pisses me off. My mother watches it weekend then goes on rants about how evil men are, especially my father. My father is a good man and doesn't deserve this disrespect. But oh good God please don't let there be the Life Time channel for women on any satellite channel package in the whole Mid-East!

Please affirm or disaffirm the wrath of LifeTime programming for women in Egypt!

waiting for your response.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 8301

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sonomod:
I am wondering, if there is the availability of the 'Life Time Channel' in Egypt.

My brother-in-law and his wife own two shops which sell satellite dishes and service but haven't ever heard of 'Life Time'. http://www.lifetimetv.com/

I asked once and the reply I got was "is it a witchcraft channel?". I am serious. Maybe they were trying to piss me off with that comment, but it stung. Really they sell this stuff and don't even have a programming guide laying around the flat. I just don't understand.....

Now I am not a fan of Life Time. Actually it pisses me off. My mother watches it weekend then goes on rants about how evil men are, especially my father. My father is a good man and doesn't deserve this disrespect. But oh good God please don't let there be the Life Time channel for women on any satellite channel package in the whole Mid-East!

Please affirm or disaffirm the wrath of LifeTime programming for women in Egypt!

waiting for your response.[/QUOTE
---------been here awhile have not seen it yet.. if u do find it pls let me know its a great channel

Posts: 72 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bratkota,

I'll ask again when they aren't in such a huffy puffy.

Why would you like LifeTime? How old are you? Are you serious?

(vomit similie)

I mean yuck.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com