EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » You have the right to remain silent!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You have the right to remain silent!
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has any of you been to a country where a simple act of "living" is a crime?

Recently I visited Thailand and was surprised to know that it's illegal to leave your house without underwear!!! , it's illegal to drive without a shirt and it's a crime punished by law to step on the nation's currency!!!!!!!!!!!

The more surprising legality on the other hand is in Hong Kong...Ladies, I'm proud to break the news: It's legal to kill your partner if you find him cheating on you as long as you KILL WITH YOUR BARE HANDS!!

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ngeg:

Recently I visited Thailand and was surprised to know that it's illegal to leave your house without underwear!!! , it's illegal to drive without a shirt and it's a crime punished by law to step on the nation's currency!!!!!!!!!!!

The more surprising legality on the other hand is in Hong Kong...Ladies, I'm proud to break the news: It's legal to kill your partner if you find him cheating on you as long as you KILL WITH YOUR BARE HANDS!!

Lol, girl did you know in malaysia you go to prison if you spit on the floor??!!!

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:

Lol, girl did you know in malaysia you go to prison if you spit on the floor??!!!

Huh? I never spit on the floor But that's a good one! It's smart as well, spitting on the floor can transfer diseases and if im not mistaken i think turberculosis -spelling check plz- is one of them.
I didnt know that one, but in Singapore we weren't allowed to have chewing gum in public...it's illegal too.

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i was in singapore last september, and i found out that chewing gum is banned! i mean come on its just a freaking gum!!!
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, i think that they took out My brother’s driving licensee because he was driving without a t-shirt on, it was in north coast "Egypt"
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Asoom:
yeah, i think that they took out My brother’s driving licensee because he was driving without a t-shirt on, it was in north coast "Egypt"

NOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAY..ikhs 3alaya talking keda abt thailand while it happened in Egypt too!!

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:

if that law was applied in egypt, all egyptian men will end up in prison

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Now thats interestin! So then, if u do find he's cheatin on u. U just book a holiday for 2 in Hong Kong...and be sure to pack 'no gloves' heheeee!

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when my uncle and aunt was in Hajj, they didnt know that much about the customs there. and can you belive there were some restaurants forbidding for women to enter!!
they actually threw my aunt out in the street!!

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odiab84
Member # 8455

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for odiab84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:

If any law was applied in Egypt .. Egyptian men will end up in prison

Posts: 149 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by odiab84:
If any law was applied in Egypt .. Egyptian men will end up in prison

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa he hehehehe2 he2 he333 he33333

Guys, in Switzerland it's illegal to flush the toilet after 10 pm. Men are not allowed to pee standing up after this time either....heheheheheheheheheeeeeeeeee...

odiab84
Member # 8455

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for odiab84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa he hehehehe2 he2 he333 he33333

Guys, in Switzerland it's illegal to flush the toilet after 10 pm. Men are not allowed to pee standing up after this time either....heheheheheheheheheeeeeeeeee...

and where is the men's rights organisations??

Posts: 149 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by odiab84:
and where is the men's rights organisations??

What men's right? who cares for men's rights? do they need organizations? bas 7elwaaaa!

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hasbouna weneama al wakil !!!!!!!
Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Srry but how can they know if you wearing underwear or not ???????????????????????
i just thought about that

Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kafir4ever
Member # 8581

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kafir4ever   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are boring
Posts: 249 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While reading your post,

i remember something that provoke me all the time

why men can fix their things ( i do not know how tosay it in english) in public as if it is normal !!!!!

ya Rabi is that normal?????

quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:

Posts: 115 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kafir4ever:
you are boring

no one asked you if you liked or not .

Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
[/QUOTE]
Srry but how can they know if you wearing underwear or not ???????????????????????
i just thought about that [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, I ve thought abt it as well and didnt come to any conclusions. How abt this; In Portugal it's illegal to pee in the ocean-while swimming yaani-..it's a crime..but how can they catch u?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com