EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Tampons.........Again

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tampons.........Again
Sohyla
Member # 8287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sohyla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to everyone who replied to my first thread. I thought i would share with all the ladies my findings since it seems to be a common problem getting tampons. The pharmacy in Green Plaza sells tampons like ob tampons for 10 pounds and they come in 3 sizes. They also sell Tampax tampons on the bottom shelf (they are a little hard to find). The market next to Chille's in Montazah sells playtex tampons for 16 pounds. The also sell tampons at Carrefore, but they are all sold out every time i go there to get them. Hope this helps!
Posts: 516 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Three boys found fifty cents and each volunteered a suggestion for spending it.

The first recommended a candy bar, the second wanted a comic book, and the third suggested a tampon.

The others asked what a tampon was and the third replied, "I don't know what a tampon is but when you have one, you can go sailing, horseback riding, and live as a free spirit."

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemonspice
Member # 5667

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for lemonspice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looooll, that is so wicked! made me laugh too.. nice one, kingdom
Posts: 604 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lemonspice:
looooll, that is so wicked! made me laugh too.. nice one, kingdom

I'm happy I could make you laugh after pi*sing you off.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kadijah2000
Member # 4971

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for kadijah2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A chinese man found a Jewish genie, and the genie granted him 3 wishes. He said he wanted to be white, rich stuck up, and surrounded by pussy. So the genie turned him into a tampon.

Moral of the story, you can't get anything from a jew without strings attached.

Posts: 81 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com