EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Could u wipe my tears, [Soum and Dalia]

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Could u wipe my tears, [Soum and Dalia]
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

everyday there is a sun
everyday there is a moon
but there isnt rain everyday, there are my tears
as im just walking in a wide way, with no way
while the sun is striking my face drying my tears
i cant stop walking, as there is someone forcing me
the sun drawing me to the way of strongers
where is no mercy, where is no gulity, where is no feelings
when u die as human, live as a bone
the place where you are so wild
the feelings are dying
the smile is fang
when you became a rock of hard feelings
ice tears are drying on your face, as sculpture
the power of live in the jungle, where the ppl are animals
when someone can hurt, hate, ..... with no sense of human nature
even the heart of lovers got died as the sun lights are strength
somene came beside me, force me to fight the evil inside me
as the good fight the evil, as the sea races the winds
someone so strong so weak so smart so kind
the moon is going to appea whispeing me on the face of the sea
reflect the lights of the tears were falling on my face
i have just turned to the good face, with romantic feelings
able to fight the hard heart the sun left inside me
as my lover is going to be close to me
melt the ice on my face, reek the tears to drop the rain i was dreaming
the rain of lover drops, when no one can resist
deeply drop on our hearts break the hard rock inside
you will not turn my hard again, to a rock feelings
i will relase the tears, i will release the names, i will tell you my feelings
no one can stop me, no distance, or places
as my heart touches yours, and affect you under the name of dreaming
you wont leave me, as my lips moving spelling your names, after the words "I Love ... "
I LOVE YOU

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just a question

why specially Soum and Dalia ???

Posts: 115 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soum, Cuz i did know some stuff about her, and i know she is sensistive gurl, beside i do like to be beside her

Dalia, cuz in one of my thread she miss understood me, so i liked to let her forget that, and make it friendly

quote:
Originally posted by Lonely:
just a question

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by river_0f_l0ve:
Soum, Cuz i did know some stuff about her, and i know she is sensistive gurl, beside i do like to be beside her

Dalia, cuz in one of my thread she miss understood me, so i liked to let her forget that, and make it friendly

You know river of **** , you are a dork.

You might think its charming or cute to come on to women online, but its cheesy, and just plain psyhco.

This kind of carousing might be okay in person, when you know the girl well. But online it just makes you look like a personal safety hazard.

Grow up boy, you are going to scare off any sane woman you might've had a chance for.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Okay, may i did know abt her, what i didnt know abt u
quote:
Originally posted by Paint Me As I Am:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lonely:
[b]just a question

We are all sensative, It our nature.. to each thier own...

Salam. Jannah

[/B][/QUOTE]

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

U do offened me!!
Thats All
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
You know river of **** , you are a dork.

You might think its charming or cute to come on to women online, but its cheesy, and just plain psyhco.

This kind of carousing might be okay in person, when you know the girl well. But online it just makes you look like a personal safety hazard.

Grow up boy, you are going to scare off any sane woman you might've had a chance for.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
U do offened me!!
Thats All

Good there might be some decency left in you somewhere!

Being desperate only makes you look less valuable!

Copeche!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

When i said, [Dalia, Soum]. i didnt mean like they will do that for me, i meant, it is like a Gift For Them...

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by river_0f_l0ve:
[b]Okay, may i did know abt her, what i didnt know abt u

nothing to know about me..

I wipe my own tears when i am face with much sorrow..Praying does wonders.....

Salam...Jannah

[/B][/QUOTE]

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

IS IT GOOD TO SAY TO SOMEONE "Less Valuable"

Anyway, it is reflect you

quote:
Good there might be some decency left in you somewhere!

Being desperate only makes you look less valuable!

Copeche!

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Ppl, all yr reply was Just Arround, assign the name of Dalia, and Soum besid the Thread title, no one did comment abt what i wrote here...

and as i said, it is just like a Gift For Dalia and Soum not like they whom will wipe my tears.............

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
IS IT GOOD TO SAY TO SOMEONE "Less Valuable"

Anyway, it is reflect you

Ya river:
Every person is unique and valuable by nature, by birth..khel2et rabena. We should be take care of this value, add to it..not take from it yaani.
The way u somehow put yr words makes yr value decrease, bcz unfortunately you do tend to draw yrself as "single and seeking"-which might or might not be the case!
So yes, i think less valuable makes sense yaani.

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

You are right, i shouldnt attach their names to the Thread title...

But i just surprised, when The CROW wrote a thread abt the gurl he met, no one attack like what happened here

Thanks for your gentle way Jannah

quote:
Maybe- would have been better to just e-mail them that ... or better yet- not address it to any person- but, just left as part of ur writting..

Keep the faith..
Salam... Jannah

[This message has been edited by river_0f_l0ve (edited 23 August 2005).]

Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
River,
i was only asking why for them in praticular.

Anyway, i like some verses you wrote

but i cant discribe humilie ppl as

this is veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy aggressive

Posts: 115 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

It just show the how life is wild, and how we could illminate this wild as we could

quote:
River,
i was only asking why for them in praticular.

Anyway, i like some verses you wrote

but i cant discribe humilie ppl as

this is veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy aggressive

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Look River, the other women here on ES are upset because you didn't dedicate your wonderful poem to them too. Please treat all of us equally on here.

Btw, I am sure Dalia will very much appreciate your words and that you think about her.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

u really let me smile with heart cheer up, but i will mention something, i dont have sis, and i did read something abt soum, so i would like to be more care abt her as a sis, so i sent her that as a gift

hmmm, wheter dalia, as i mentioned, in some of my thread she miss understood me, so i liked to let her forget and keep like friends

so if u wanna me send u a Gift lilly, fist show u r anger at me

and really thanks for your nice words

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

Look River, the other women here on ES are upset because you didn't dedicate your wonderful poem to them too. Please treat all of us equally on here.

Btw, I am sure Dalia will very much appreciate your words and that you think about her.

Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Dalia, cuz in one of my thread she miss understood me, so i liked to let her forget that

Errrr ... I don't remember misunderstanding you anywhere.

But I'm not a huge fan of too many pseudo-romantic words I'm afraid ...

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

why u have to be afriad...
the romatic isnt just words, it is a sense, we could sense in the words, if u missed to feel the romantic words, so they are not worthy...

just it is a candle lights in the dark night
give me the light to have way in the dark
with no guid sign on sidewalk of life

Could u email me on River_0f_l0ve@hotmail.com

quote:
Originally posted by Dalia:
Errrr ... I don't remember misunderstanding you anywhere.

But I'm not a huge fan of too many pseudo-romantic words I'm afraid ...

[This message has been edited by river_0f_l0ve (edited 23 August 2005).]

poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
U do offened me!!
Thats All

I think its rather sweet of u!
And Sono's a bit of a cynic! NOTHIN PERSONAL Sono

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
again why dalia in particular and not Soum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wehre is the equity you have talked about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

I replied this Q many times before, just have a look above,

i will write one for u soon

quote:
again why dalia in particular and not Soum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wehre is the equity you have talked about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats sweet River, eventhough sometimes i tend to not understand your poems. But they are beautiful anyways. and I am sure its appreciated to whom you wrote it too
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

I like your in writing you, it is imaginative, and sensistive, with a good sense like i do living the events u passed by..or like i was beside at the time u were living that..

quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
Thats sweet River, eventhough sometimes i tend to not understand your poems. But they are beautiful anyways. and I am sure its appreciated to whom you wrote it too

eaasalam
Member # 8648

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for eaasalam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on everybody! It is supposed to be an open forum, right? I though everybody can write to anybody...So, what's the problem?

I think we are addicts to the catfights in ES, and we look for anything to make an argument....

I love to read it. So, go on!!!

Posts: 98 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eaasalam:
Come on everybody! It is supposed to be an open forum, right? I though everybody can write to anybody...So, what's the problem?

I think we are addicts to the catfights in ES, and we look for anything to make an argument....

hehe you're so right! I dont know why but everyone seem to take everything too seriously. I just like to lean back and drink my juice and read it all the action here

[This message has been edited by Serendipity (edited 23 August 2005).]

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

thanks mayram, im really to hear yr words sound...i think they are alcoholich for attack and fight

quote:

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

i hope most ppl lean back like u and read all of it

quote:
hehe you're so right! I dont know why but everyone seem to take everything too seriously. I just like to lean back and drink my juice and read it all the action here

[This message has been edited by Serendipity (edited 23 August 2005).]

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, River wrote a poem and all is great. If he wants to dedicate it to Tom and Jerry so be it. What's the problem? Also, what is the problem to be single and looking? No restrictions from that on ES as far as I am concerned, just class and good taste are always highly appreciated here. If we can talk about the size of genitals, why can't we tolerate single and looking?
Unless it hits the nerver of single, lonely, and too bitter to look.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eaasalam
Member # 8648

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for eaasalam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he he he Love you guys!!!
Posts: 98 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
Hey, River wrote a poem and all is great. If he wants to dedicate it to Tom and Jerry so be it. What's the problem? Also, what is the problem to be single and looking? No restrictions from that on ES as far as I am concerned, just class and good taste are always highly appreciated here. If we can talk about the size of genitals, why can't we tolerate single and looking?

hehe this is the most comment i have heard that really makes sense!! Love your comments as always

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

I think here is some Jealous Girls

quote:

poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Yes Karah! i agree with u An if they say they arne't bitter, theres got to be another more logical explanation. Like they have miniscule genitals and a cartoon phobia right?

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

We love u TOO

quote:
he he he Love you guys!!!

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by poppy:
I think its rather sweet of u!
And Sono's a bit of a cynic! NOTHIN PERSONAL Sono

Yeah I am cynical. Damn Straight! lol.

I don't believe in foolish words with empty meanings. I prefer action and commitments.

I like results, sticking to your word.

KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think your poem is deep and anyone can relate to the feelings you expressed. For whatever reason people focused on who you were writing it to, instead of the content of your words. You articulate your feelings very well and it shows your vulnerability. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I don't believe in foolish words with empty meanings. I prefer action and commitments.

Ah!Yeah! but, for potential action and commitments to be initiated. These things gotto have a starting point! and what better way than romatisism in the form of nice words?

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Even as a non cynic, I have to agree with you S or perhaps after a certain age you just get past all this airy fairy stuff.Life and responsibilities does that to you in the end.
Ah well the young can dream.......god don't they do any work these days?

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

how u judge someone u dont know
how do u know they are Foolish Words with empty meanings, the one who said something like that who is empty cuz has nothing to give or feel..

A words are a translation of feelings. it is a gift for memory. draw a smile...

beside no one does not like the action, but the words are a nice way to express..

quote:

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Thanks for your pretty emoitions..could i know u much more if u dont mind

quote:
Originally posted by KeepinItReal:
I think your poem is deep and anyone can relate to the feelings you expressed. For whatever reason people focused on who you were writing it to, instead of the content of your words. You articulate your feelings very well and it shows your vulnerability. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
I like your in writing you, it is imaginative, and sensistive, with a good sense like i do living the events u passed by..or like i was beside at the time u were living that..

Sorry for being so late in reply. I was on a mission trying to execute a huge mosquito monster in my room. Mission completed

Thanks for your words. i just hope some other think the same. I am taking a huge step now and i have decided to publish a book. I just hope it wont be awarded for the worst book of the year!

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

i was doing like u, at first time i started to write and trying to express i was just writring for myself, but i never ever wrote something to just get attention and so on. all my writes are from inside move, moved by the mood im passing by...

then i started communicate with some ppl..there is a great site for poems called Piptalk, try it

quote:
I like to write alot- as well as poetry and just writting in general..

maybe, one day i will express myself as well and openly.. for now, i pretty much just email-what i write back to myself (like a blog-journal)and then i look back at times to see how i either dealt with things at certian time in my life.. been doing this for almost 6yrs, thinking one day i would make a book on it..

Sorry, wasn't trying to pin point anything towards u "RIVER"

Just we all have our ways how we want to express our selves- some in a simple fashion, and others at a deeper level..

Take care...Jannah

**** edited cuz, i mis-typed a few words
[This message has been edited by Paint Me As I Am (edited 23 August 2005).]

[This message has been edited by Paint Me As I Am (edited 23 August 2005).]

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

ISA i believe u will do it, And will be the most rich girl on the world for this year due to your much sells for your book isa...

but i will advise you, do not believe that here could be more ppl feel same, cuz they have the award of ATTACKING

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by river_0f_l0ve:
[b]I like your in writing you, it is imaginative, and sensistive, with a good sense like i do living the events u passed by..or like i was beside at the time u were living that..

Sorry for being so late in reply. I was on a mission trying to execute a huge mosquito monster in my room. Mission completed

Thanks for your words. i just hope some other think the same. I am taking a huge step now and i have decided to publish a book. I just hope it wont be awarded for the worst book of the year!

[/B][/QUOTE]

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Really it expresses much about me. i just find my hand moveing write what i do feel, and much times i spell things are so greate i think so, but can not remember them again to right, it something come like a glance of light

quote:

Writting has been the best way for me to deal with many things in my life..Especially when u live in a non-muslim/arab area..

Good luck, best wishes-keep writting...
Salam.....Jannah

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

it just comes at moment and then fade out. like when im sleeping, i found myself speaking, and i do not like to interrupt myself by getting up and write what i do say, cuz i may lose what im going to say..even i do try to repat what i have just said just got a pieces.. one of my friend told me she is sleeping while she has a walkman beside her to record everything come at time

with my best wishes
WALEED

quote:
When u get in that mood to write save it, either to a note pad on ur pc.. or u can simpley E-Mail it back to ur self and u will have it saved..
Its really intresting to go back and re-read all that u have written.. Its a great way to express what on ur mind..

Salam.....Jannah

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Oh that used to happen sometimes before. I used to let a piece of paper and pen beside my bed. but that was a looong time ago.

Paint me as I am, that is a good idea. But now I dont write that much poetry anymore, basically short stories. So i just write them on my laptop and keep them there.

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

The most strange when i do read them again after a long time, i dont believe that i who worte these words

quote:
Oh that used to happen sometimes before. I used to let a piece of paper and pen beside my bed. but that was a looong time ago.

Paint me as I am, that is a good idea. But now I dont write that much poetry anymore, basically short stories. So i just write them on my laptop and keep them there.

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
The most strange when i do read them again after a long time, i dont believe that i who worte these words

lol, that used to happen to me too. I never wrote my name. And I used to keep them in a box, with other poems from other writers and stuff like that. so till today some of them i still dont know if it was me who wrote it or some writer..gets very confusing sometimes

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

loooooooool, but i think u could recognize that by smell the way u used to express yr feelings, unless u r not lucky and someone else has same yr way

quote:
lol, that used to happen to me too. I never wrote my name. And I used to keep them in a box, with other poems from other writers and stuff like that. so till today some of them i still dont know if it was me who wrote it or some writer..gets very confusing sometimes

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com