EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Need to buy a Surfing Board...urgent

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need to buy a Surfing Board...urgent
Kareem_81
Member # 8725

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Kareem_81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Need help, i need to buy a wave surfing board not a wind surfing board,i've checked all sports stores i know, i'm a surfing lover. Can anyone tell me what to do ? or does anyone have a used board ?
Thank You

Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kareem_81:
Need help, i need to buy a wave surfing board not a wind surfing board,i've checked all sports stores i know, i'm a surfing lover. Can anyone tell me what to do ? or does anyone have a used board ?
Thank You

Have you tried e-bay?

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timbuctoo
Member # 440

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for timbuctoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It might be non-pc for me to say this, but you could always go to Israel and buy one...
Posts: 266 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kareem_81
Member # 8725

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kareem_81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by timbuctoo:
It might be non-pc for me to say this, but you could always go to Israel and buy one...

i think it an impossible idea ya timbuctoo,
id rather stop surfing --->

Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kareem_81
Member # 8725

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kareem_81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i tried , no results for egypt at all..

any other idea or contact?

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kareem_81:

i think it an impossible idea ya timbuctoo,
id rather stop surfing --->

Ya lahwi! You'd rather stop surfing than to go buy one in Israel? This makes me wonder what the new generation's attitude is towards their neighbors..

But that's another story. Let's get back to our search mission.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where are you surfing?
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kareem_81
Member # 8725

Rate Member
in the North Coast, i know some Good waves
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have some contacts for sporting good stores in the Cairo area. You might want to ring them up and ask also there. Someone must be able to order it for you or at least guide you in the right direction where you can get one.

Use this link:

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide-2759117-cairo_shoppin g-i-cat-Sporting+Goods;_ylt=AoqXprUU8vklg42.KmfS2rQeFWoL

Also get in contact with surf centers around the Red Sea. If they offer wave surfing you might find someone who is selling used equipment.

Go on to the following website:
www.goredsea.com

Click on "Dive Center Search" and you will get many listed incl. contact information.

Also you might want to post a topic on the forum of this website since many water sport fans using it to get information.

Best of luck for your search. And hopefully soon you'll be riding on the waves with your board, have fun!

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 24 August 2005).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kareem_81
Member # 8725

Rate Member
Thanks Tiger, ill check the stores ..

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com