EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » egyptian laws

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: egyptian laws
livinlife
Member # 8733

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for livinlife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, i recently married an egyptian guy in a law office in sharm el sheikh, i am told we need to go to cairo the next time i am in egpyt to complete the papers, can anyone tell me how long this takes, and what documents i will need to take with me?
And when we have finalised our marrage will it be straight forward to move to egypt to be with him?

Posts: 7 | From: England | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by livinlife:
Hey, i recently married an egyptian guy in a law office in sharm el sheikh, i am told we need to go to cairo the next time i am in egpyt to complete the papers, can anyone tell me how long this takes, and what documents i will need to take with me?
And when we have finalised our marrage will it be straight forward to move to egypt to be with him?

1- If you completed all required document it will take about 2 hours to get married and another 7 days to get the official papers
all required document is
1- paper from your embassy to aprove that you can marry
2-valid passport
2 pic of urs
for him
if he christain he need paper from church to accept this married
egyptian id
and 2 pic
if you were divorced before you have to get paper tht say you divorced and you have to stamp it from egyptian embassy in your country

Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com