EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Asoom and Angel thx!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Asoom and Angel thx!
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to say thankyou Asoom! The guidance u gave me on the sugaring worked a treat for me. I'm all smooth and it feels gr8! Now Everyday_Angel wants to know how to make it! Do u think u could tell her? Thx poppet! Angel i also tried ur'e honey an sugar exfoliator, this was very effective too!
Many thx girls, i feel beautiful today

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really? if u need anyhelp just contact me, u know i love doing "Girls stuff" Including, body and hair care U know, I hate careless ladies and girls, they really disgust me, bgd wallhey, especially those married women, I think that they are torturing their husbands…really we have 2 take care of ourselves…
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Asoom:
really? if u need anyhelp just contact me, u know i love doing "Girls stuff" Including, body and hair care U know, I hate careless ladies and girls, they really disgust me, bgd wallhey, especially those married women, I think that they are torturing their husbands…really we have 2 take care of ourselves…

Can u email me on the sugar deal???? Thank you!

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice and easy way it makes ur body very smooth just get a pan and put 2 big spoons of pure Honey, and wait till it boiled it , than again wait till it cools down, and u know the rest, if u want it by sugar and lemon let me shack it with my the maid...
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I'm going to try this tomorrow. What is the sugar and lemon recipe? I love this girl stuff!
Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com