EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Why this need?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why this need?
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After being here for quite a long time now. And as I have read a lot of topics here. I cant stop asking myself all the time. Why does it always seem that the biggest problem of all, is Love. I have seen ppl here some complaining about love, about feeling lonely and in want of love. love ads and love,love and love. why is that?
I dont have anything against love.. its a great feeling. But why does it seem as if ppl are too obsessed with love. Not in the person but IN LOVE its self.

I am not attacking anyone or anybody...(so dont misunderstand me here) just wondering about it and want to see what you guys think.

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
everyday_angel
Member # 8414

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday_angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe love is lacking in our world these days?

Posts: 275 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're right everyday these last months have been full of endless wars, hate and killings
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I just think next to topics involving Egypt's touristic scene relationships with Egyptian men are very dominant on here. And I believe its great, you can share informations and also ask for advise. It can be an eye-opener for many on here. I still think that ES is a wonderful site and very unique at the same time.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
After being here for quite a long time now. And as I have read a lot of topics here. I cant stop asking myself all the time. Why does it always seem that the biggest problem of all, is Love. I have seen ppl here some complaining about love, about feeling lonely and in want of love. love ads and love,love and love. why is that?
I dont have anything against love.. its a great feeling. But why does it seem as if ppl are too obsessed with love. Not in the person but IN LOVE its self.

I am not attacking anyone or anybody...(so dont misunderstand me here) just wondering about it and want to see what you guys think.

I dunno, Seren. Personally, I obsessed about love my entire life, because I never had it. My family are good people, but they are really messed up. So I think I kept going after what I never had. Maybe some people here feel the same. I don't know.

I wish everyone the best, that they find, inshallah, love all around them.

Salaam.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by everyday_angel:
maybe love is lacking in our world these days?

And because it is the most precious thing in this world

Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May be because all kind of relation based on Love , between you and Allah , you and your family, friends, etc...

i am one of ppl who complained of loneliness, yes,but it was just because of bad circusmtances, loosing one of my family, loosing friends, as it was Test of God, ya Allah, it was so difficut and still but not like before , and i am sure it will change soon.

Posts: 115 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nicole20
Member # 8703

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nicole20     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think a big problem is that so many people are searching for love. In that thought and act, the one of searching, we tend to look in the wrong places. We want and we need love so we force it apon ourselves, cancelling out many of the points that would make you understand that this person is not for you. We want people to hold us to kiss us to laugh with us to hug us to understand us.

If we just waited calmly for people to pass through our lives, love will be there, in our faces. One day you meet a man or a women and you will know you love this person.

So many people stay in relationships for years waiting to see if they love the person or they love them because they need them and cant feel strong without this person by their side. Do you want this kind of person loving you?

I really want to see people in good loving relatioships i have spent so much time banging my head against a wall to help my friends but everybody is blind to human weakness.

Stop searching and you will find. Really

Posts: 48 | From: Cairo Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lack of effective means of entertainment i guess
Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 06 September 2005).]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com