EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » For Tigerlily

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For Tigerlily
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farhana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there,
I just read your message on a thread i'd started. Just wanted to say 'congratulations' and I think we are due around the same time inshallah.
Are you giving birth in Egypt or elsewhere? Is this your first?

Thanks x

Posts: 606 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Hi Farhana, thanks for your congrats. I believe you will have your baby before me. I just started the third semester and I can FEEL it (back pain, not sleeping well etc.)

I am going to deliver baby no. 4 in Germany, all my children where born in my home country. I will be having a boy and just went beginning of this week for a 3D app. at the Gyn office. Its amazing to see his face, his hands while he's sleeping leaning his little fists against the womb.

Is this your first pregnancy? If this is the case I know what you are must going through. But believe me no. 2 will be much easier, you more experienced regarding pregnancy issues and also how to look after an infant/toddler. My husband and me had a lot to learn, f.e. when our first child was born I would step every 20 to 30 minutes into her room to make sure that she is still breathing (in the hospital they gave us a lecture about SID so you can imagine I was very worried). But still to this day before I go to sleep I make sure the kids are sleeping well, get covered again etc.

My youngest one is now 2.5 years old and he is still our "little one" but not more long before his brother will arrive. I guess I should get rid off his pacifiers now, don't you think?

Farhana, good luck with the delivery, bonding and everything else! And most important let's wish for healthy and happy little babies.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farhana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amin!
Yes, this is my first and funnily enough I just had a 4D scan in London's Harley Street - It was fab! It's amazing to be able to see them so clearly in the womb like that, subhanAllah, I was amazed!
Sleeping is not what it used to be - they say the unbroken sleep faced now is just a taste of things to come when baby arrives
Eeeeeeek!
I'm looking forward to taking baby to Egypt to meet his Egyptian relatives although probably won't be until the spring. Do you have plans to be there?
Take care x

Posts: 606 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We didn't make any future holiday plans so far. Really the arrival of the baby is our main priority and then we have to see to where my husband will get reassigned next summer.

I took my daughter when she was 7.5 weeks old to Cairo on vacation to see her daddy who was still working there. She was also conceived in Egypt's capital (and I am very proud of it ).

Again, good luck with your delivery. I will have another c-section again so I can't give you much advise on that. All the best to you and the baby. Does it kick a lot? Mine does, especially when I don't expect it.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 04 September 2005).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

I She was also conceived in Egypt's capital (and I am very proud of it ).

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 04 September 2005).]

she's an egyptian girl then

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Tiger, hope ur good, take care...look after urself
Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com