EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » why egyptians men are liars

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: why egyptians men are liars
egyro2005
Member # 7938

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyro2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want a answer to my question, im so dissapointed.Why they like to lie?Why they dont say face to face the true?They like to hide, to not say a word and you must to guess that is finished.Yeah!!! Im so angry of this kind of mens.So maybe you all had an answer
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
braveheart
Member # 8783

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for braveheart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
before you say all egyptian "men" do this i'd like to contradict this. real men wont tell fibs unless it's to compliment you, i.e of course you not puttin on weight...i dug a hole there didn't i.... but anyway i hate people who are slimmy and dont tell it like it is,so i know how u feel. seems in egypt the women are more of a man than some men.....
Posts: 39 | From: United Kindom | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chocolat
Member # 8890

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chocolat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we alawys asked ourselves the same questions, but to be honest, it is not only related to egyptian men only, its Men kind.

have a break, relax and take a deep breath, and then play back whats happend and i am sure you will find out something else than egyptian men are liars, (although they are lot but not all of them)

quote:
Originally posted by egyro2005:
I want a answer to my question, im so dissapointed.Why they like to lie?Why they dont say face to face the true?They like to hide, to not say a word and you must to guess that is finished.Yeah!!! Im so angry of this kind of mens.So maybe you all had an answer

Posts: 23 | From: Earth | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Show Time     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I saw that topic more than once i guess
How one can tell from the begining if his mate is a matching one?
Inability to confront and face, is always part of people who lie to escape facing a problem or a squeezing situation.
Tending to lie in small things, will lead to tendency for lying in serious matters.
But some men tend to end relations in an indirect way,some others state some of the reasons for that clearly, others would not bother to move their lips.
But does that apply for men only? I guess for both.
But women are more sensitive in that regard,than men. They can't bear the idea that a man could desert her.
So why we don't percieve our mates behaviour from the begining,so that we don't regret losing time?????
However, they say the mirror of love is blind ,and that is true.
We will never see the bad traits of the ones we love,untile love fades away.
So egyro that is life,hold up and keep going.

Posts: 627 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hadidjawad
Member # 8892

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hadidjawad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

What you mean problem with egyptian men...problem with you women.you answer my question, im so dissaapointed with you silly women, why u always ask me question, where i been who i out with what i do. if you not want any lie dont ask me any question. you know from beginning what i am like why you want change me. you ask two many question so keep quite and look after house and i will not tell any lie.

Posts: 3 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hadidjawad:
What you mean problem with egyptian men...problem with you women.you answer my question, im so dissaapointed with you silly women, why u always ask me question, where i been who i out with what i do. if you not want any lie dont ask me any question. you know from beginning what i am like why you want change me. you ask two many question so keep quite and look after house and i will not tell any lie.

It's not an Egyptian thing, it's a human thing. And women ask questions to help them determine a man's character (hopefully before marriage, I'd hate to think you are saying you are stepping out while married). What truths he tells, and what lies he conceals, always reveal his heart.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eaasalam
Member # 8648

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for eaasalam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An old man was walking down the street when he came upon a group of a few boys about 10 years of age, surrounding a mountain bike. Concerned, he went over and asked them what they were doing.

One of the boys replied, "This bike was form a boy who moved out today, but only one of us can take the bike home. So we're having a contest: whichever one of us tells the biggest lie can take it."

Of course, the old man was shocked. "You boys shouldn't be having a contest telling lies!" he exclaimed. He then launched into a 10-minute speech against lying, beginning... "Don't you boys know it's a sin to lie?"... and ending with... "As a matter of fact, I never told a lie."

There was complete silence for about a minute. As the old man smiled with satisfaction that he'd gotten through to them, the smallest boy gave a deep sigh. "All right," he said,
"give him the bike."

Posts: 98 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
everyday_angel
Member # 8414

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday_angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To let a fool kiss you is stupid.

To let a kiss fool you is worse.

Posts: 275 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by everyday_angel:
To let a fool kiss you is stupid.

To let a kiss fool you is worse.

To let you kiss a fool is the worst

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most men like to lie, and exaggerate themselves, with a touch of grandeur and denial. They have no concept of what is reality and what is fantasy. Its just not an Egyptian men thing. I have confronted liars in the past, and will continue to do so, and then they go... uhhhh da dauuuu uhhh huuhhhh ... and back peddle for an answer.

But more importantly, women let them get away with it. Instead of calling them on it, its sorta like, why do dogs lick their balls, because they can, same as liars.

Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
everyday_angel
Member # 8414

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday_angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by crazylobo:
Most men like to lie, and exaggerate themselves, with a touch of grandeur and denial. They have no concept of what is reality and what is fantasy. Its just not an Egyptian men thing. I have confronted liars in the past, and will continue to do so, and then they go... uhhhh da dauuuu uhhh huuhhhh ... and back peddle for an answer.

But more importantly, women let them get away with it. Instead of calling them on it, its sorta like, why do dogs lick their balls, because they can, same as liars.

YUK !!!

Posts: 275 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Men with small dicks often will try to make women suffer for their inadequatcies.

its not a nationality issue, its a size issue.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
Men with small dicks often will try to make women suffer for their inadequatcies.

its not a nationality issue, its a size issue.

Have you ever seen a peanut size one? LOL

Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by crazylobo:

Have you ever seen a peanut size one? LOL

Only joke greeting cards. Seriously they sell them here in dirty books stores downtown!

Don't ask why I was in a dirty book store! One of the few stores that sell Nabakov novels.

[This message has been edited by sonomod (edited 08 September 2005).]

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
Only joke greeting cards. Seriously they sell them here in dirty books stores downtown!

Don't ask why I was in a dirty book store! One of the few stores that sell Nabakov novels.

[This message has been edited by sonomod (edited 08 September 2005).]

hi sonomod,
I have feeling that you suffering from this !!!!!!!!

Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One day in the Garden of Eden, Eve calls out to God, "Lord, I have a problem!"

"What's the problem, Eve?"

"Lord, I know you've created me and have provided this beautiful garden and all of these wonderful animals, and that hilarious comedy snake, but I'm just not happy."

"Why is that, Eve?" came the reply from above.

"Lord, I am lonely. And I'm sick to death of apples."

"Well, Eve, in that case, I have a solution. I shall create a man for you."

"What's a 'man', Lord?"

"This man will be a flawed creature, with aggressive tendencies, an enormous ego and an inability to empathize or listen to you properly. All in all, he'll give you a hard time. But, he'll be bigger and faster and more muscular than you. He'll be really good at fighting and kicking a ball about and hunting fleet-footed ruminants, and not altogether bad in the sack."

"Sounds great," says Eve, with an ironically raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, well. He's better than a poke in the eye with a burnt stick. But, you can have him on one condition."

"What's that, Lord?"

"You'll have to let him believe that I made him first."

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
eassalam and morgan win the award of the funiest comment today!
Im in love with your post guys!
Go on by the same way!

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
egyro.....who told you that its egyptian men only,who doing this!
Dont lie to urself...its common event
Mine till now didnt lied to me,thx God all is fine,but i never forget the main rule,which is it:The Man is a Man!!!!
Be wise ladies,or just a moment without concentration,we are in the trap

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com