EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » ES admins

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ES admins
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

can anyone tell me how to contact an admin?

The *contact us* button at the bottom of the page isn't working, if I click on it I get an empty page. But I'm sure some of you have sent an e-mail to Sammy or whoever else moderates this board in the past.

Thanks a lot. [Smile]

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It appears that you can send them a PM through the link for the moderators names on this page : http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi or through the directory. Or if it is about a specific post, you can use the "Report Pots" link at the bottom right of each post.
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's either:

sammy@egyptsearch.com

or

neal@egyptsearch.com

[Smile]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. I sent sammy a PM. [Smile]
Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia:
Thanks. I sent sammy a PM. [Smile]

Me too! [Smile]

Thanks NewComer

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss those days [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
No papa! No mama! No whisky soda!

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who exactly are sammy and neal? are they the ones who started the board? do they ever post?

[Smile]

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LovedOne:
Who exactly are sammy and neal? are they the ones who started the board? do they ever post?

[Smile]

Sammy is the make-belief owner of this board and neal is his imaginary friend.
Posts: 637 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Administrator
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're both imaginary and have a pet named Snufalufagus :-)
Posts: 114 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow the boss is here [Big Grin]
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
wow the boss is here [Big Grin]

Nudge nudge. Seren! What if this Sammy is really Sami Yusuf? [Razz]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rofl.. Sammy would you marry me? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Psssst... ask him about the shoes first... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
wasnt it the nose? [Big Grin]
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sammy:

Hey...what are you bragging about...Snuffy is my elephant, not yours.... [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Wennaby ya khooya save us from the stalker virgins and the rivers of sperms.

Can't you let Snufalufagus loose on them?

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Well, Sammy, i know you are a very busy guy, and you don't have time to hang with us, but, please, answer me to a simple question....

WHY DID YOU DELETE THE THREAD CALLED "MY OWN MIRAGE"?

I know that there are "too many people in the locker", to quote you, but if you can allow a lot of other threads, many abusive, why did you delete mine?

Four months ago you said...

quote:
As for deleting threads, we either try to move them to the appropriate category (if someone started a thread about religion in the visiting forum for example) or we wipe it if we feel it contributes nothing to the forum and just incites tension, chaos, hysteria, mass pandemonium etc.

The key word here is "and"...you didn't say "or"...maybe the thread had no meanings to you, but it was important for me...at least today...

Maybe i would deleted myself later, but, still, won't you think that's *my* choice? I am so disappointed and sad...i could cry right now... [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never mind the boss being in.... have you seen whos just joined ES?!!!!!

perhaps Corv is about to get his comeuppance!!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:

I feel like i'm the one being runed over by a truck... [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:

I feel like i'm the one being runed over by a truck... [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]
HUH???

why hun???

i just meant that our 'newest member' was alah.

ah babe, he deleated your thread......

Sammy.... this is not going to get you an invitation to the picnic you know!!!!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want my mirage back.... [Frown]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
HHHHHHHHHEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DID HE TAKE ALL THE BEERS????????????!!!!!!!!!!!

karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
I want my mirage back.... [Frown]

I want your mirage back too! What was so wrong with that thread for to be deleted?
[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

omgg! He must marry me first!! [Eek!]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Paint Me As I Am:
quote:

Does that mean u given up on Johhny Depp? [Big Grin]
i was thinking of polygamy [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com