EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » What are You Reading? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What are You Reading?
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha... for practical reasons... we have some new ladies at the house.
Notice the strange look in their eyes?

[IMG]http://i10.tinypic.com/2j66bg1.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
or not?

http://i10.tinypic.com/2j66bg1.jpg

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ahev the following boosk in my library i just need the time to finsh reading them..... damn the internet addiction [Roll Eyes]

The Artist's Way ... Julia Cameron

Emotions Revealed..... Paul Ekman

And many many more but i just cant mention them all cuz there was a time when I pratcically spent all my money buying books from Diwan

I already read Paulo Coelho's, Veronica Decides to die, 11 minutes, the Zahir, the alchemist, warriour of the Light

I am not a fan of fiction but i dont mind reading the ones i find ineteresting

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyKingdomForATabaqKoshari
Member # 12171

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MyKingdomForATabaqKoshari     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The ultimate book of all times. The System by Roy Valentine.
Posts: 22 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annie_81
Member # 4149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for annie_81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im reading "the 48 laws of power" by Robert Greene and also "The Prince" by Machiavelli.

--------------------
"Whashing One's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral" -Freire-

Posts: 370 | From: Montreal, Canada + World expat | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by annie_81:
Im reading "the 48 laws of power" by Robert Greene and also "The Prince" by Machiavelli.

I got this book [Big Grin] ...... I also got the power of Seduction but a friend took it [Big Grin]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee:
or not?

http://i10.tinypic.com/2j66bg1.jpg

ohhh they look scary [Eek!]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by Jesus Cesar:
I'm on a Milan Kundera's novel (a Tchek writer), "Unbearable Lightness of Being".

Great book. Great author.

Quote from the text:

"It was the weak that had to know how to be strong and to leave when the strong was to weak to be able to beat the weak"

I have seen the movie & got the book.......... but havent yet read it
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Air Babylon....By Imgen Edwards-jones.
The writer of Hotel Babylon-if any of u saw the TV series.
Hialrioooooooooussssssssssssssss!!!
Recommended!!!

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chinderella angel TORMENTOR:
quote:
I'm on a Milan Kundera's novel (a Tchek writer), "Unbearable Lightness of Being".

Great book. Great author.

Quote from the text:

"It was the weak that had to know how to be strong and to leave when the strong was to weak to be able to beat the weak"

I have seen the movie & got the book.......... but havent yet read it
Don't. It's so dark, sad and full of crap. My GF gave this sh1t to me as BD gift. What a load of nothing ...
She even used to quote from it. Like "If I show up at your doorstep with a suitcase, would you take me in?"
Blah blah blah, what's with women and this blah blah blah ... [Big Grin]

Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForKoshary:
The ultimate book of all times. The System by Roy Valentine.

Now that's a great book of tremendous value [Big Grin]
Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba5Koshari:
Don't. It's so dark, sad and full of crap. My GF gave this sh1t to me as BD gift. What a load of nothing ...
She even used to quote from it. Like "If I show up at your doorstep with a suitcase, would you take me in?"
Blah blah blah, what's with women and this blah blah blah ... [Big Grin]

Because women know that men lack the ability to romantize every day occasions and when they do, well they are psychotic or gay.

My fav of all time and sits waiting on my shelf until I finish the last of my courses:

"The Master and the Margarita" by Mikhail Bulgakov

Otherwise I am plowing through "Poor Richard's 'Building Online Communities'" for a capstone paper. Its funny how a series of books totally unrelated could have such good content.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:

Ha [Confused] [Confused]
Ba2a Belzemma, Dah kalam nass 3a2leen [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Everyone's_a_Pascha:
Because women know that men lack the ability to romantize every day occasions and when they do, well they are psychotic or gay.

You're damn right about that.
Talk about:
- our 6 months anniversary.
- Let's run to catch the train, if we catch it together that means we're destined to spend the rest of our lives together.
- Oh we just knocked our heads accidentally, now we should do it on purpose or else we will part ways.

blah blah blah ....

Exactly how the female brain is wired, I have no idea [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Talk about:
- Let's run to catch the train, if we catch it together that means we're destined to spend the rest of our lives together.
- Oh we just knocked our heads accidentally, now we should do it on purpose or else we will part ways.

blah blah blah ....

Exactly how the female brain is wired, I have no idea [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Also depend on the maturity level of a person, not just her/his gender.

If they think real love (notice how I didn't type 'true love') is based and depends on a book plot or a movie script, it means they aren't really quite ready to make a relationship work.

Its like playing house for them. And it affects people of all ages.

Some people are stupid, but thats different completely from being sentimental.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Talk about:

blah blah blah ....

If they think real love (notice how I didn't type 'true love') is based and depends on a book plot or a movie script, it means they aren't really quite ready to make a relationship work.

You're stupid when you let sentiments cloud your judgement [Cool]
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:

Exactly how the female brain is wired, I have no idea [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [/QB]

WIRED? [Big Grin] Yes complicated

The female brain is wired hence it's complicated [Wink]

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Talk about:

blah blah blah ....

And everyone is predisposed to their own sentiments, in which we base our judgements on.
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
And everyone is predisposed to their own sentiments, in which we base our judgements on.

Wrong [Mad] [Mad]
You don't base your judgement on sentiments, perceptions or impressions. You base them on numbers. Numbers Numbers Numbers [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Then all be clear [Cool]

Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Talk about:

blah blah blah ....

Touche`
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ChinderallaAngelTormentor CAT:
quote:

The female brain is wired hence it's complicated [Wink] [/QB]

A typical female brain
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ChinderallaAngelTormentor CAT:
quote:

The female brain is wired hence it's complicated [Wink]

A typical female brain [/QB]
[URL=http://asterix.autoctrl.ugent.be/humor/brains/active_brain.gif ]male brain 1[/URL] http://asterix.autoctrl.ugent.be/humor/brains/active_brain.gif

male brain 2

[URL= http://evula.org/mordok/Pics/male_brain.jpg]male brain 3[/URL]

Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
A typical female brain

http://evula.org/mordok/Pics/male_brain.jpg
Sono, there's a SHOE sale around the corner, RUNNNNN!!! [Big Grin]

You're hottttttttttt though [Big Grin]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:

You're hottttttttttt though [Big Grin] [/QB]

She'd better run over you [Cool] [Big Grin]
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
A typical female brain

Dude I spent 70% of my time outside of school barefoot and 30% of my time in school barefoot until I became 14 years old.

I hate shoes, they all hurt.

Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
A typical female brain

Dude I spent 70% of my time outside of school barefoot and 30% of my time in school barefoot until I became 14 years old.

I hate shoes, they all hurt.

NO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Now you're SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYY [Cool]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Now you're SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYY [Cool]

LOL....... you forgot your cheesy line the "Sono for pesident" [Big Grin]

Dont you have a synonyomous term in which you can describe someone or something other than "sexy" or "hot"? Hello, be more creative?

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com