EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » egypt loves poking you up the ASS why??? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: egypt loves poking you up the ASS why???
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u seen the toilets a pipe in every crner to wash yer bum bum and well has a muslim we shud all be clean there enven what religion u r .but that wracking piece of pipe thats in the middle of the toilet u have to clean the **** off who ever was there last and u forget when u r in a hurry with RNNY TUMMY BUMMY, you forget and sit down quick and WOAH BEHOLD ITS UP YAH ARSE ,you scream out with PAIN [Eek!] or delight [Smile] ,when you come out of the loo with faces looking at yah and how u walking with A BIG GRIN OR IM LOVED IT OR IM IN PAIN ..HELP .....................??? [Confused]
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahaahhhahahaha
Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't Egyptians heard of bidet?

I think it is disgusting this "cleaning" method of theirs.

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're sick.
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heyy what's wrong with that, btw i think it's a french thingy,,,

and it's definetly better that the Americans, and most Europeans who only use toilet paper yuk!!!!!

Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wardar
Member # 8221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wardar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anthropos:

It isnt just egytpians, its most muslim countries. I spend alot of time in Turkey and i must admit, i love to use their pipe [Wink] makes me want to have one at home. It beats a bidet anytime [Big Grin] Though i have to admit i do use tiolet paper instead of my hand. The thought makes me wanna PUKE!!! [Confused]
Posts: 60 | From: England | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im saying just be careful when u sit down quick it can get shot up in the wrong place or do you LOVE IT.....!!WOOOOOPEEE ,but im not love to clean it when sumone else has used the toilet get it now..
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whats so disgusting about toilet paper?
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PaReCeToMaL_SPEED2
Member # 10866

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PaReCeToMaL_SPEED2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it wipes the **** back to yah???? [Big Grin]

--------------------
cumngetmeifucan

Posts: 102 | From: corvland | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

When I moved from the States my hubby made sure we had a toilet with a bidet. I love it [Big Grin]

however, you must be careful. Once I turned it on and the water pressure was really low, so I turned it up stronger to compensate for water pressure. OOPS then the water pressure came normal and let's just say I scramed in shock! [Eek!]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
im onnabout the other one that is inside the toilet bowl u sit on the seat and it nearely goes right up ur CRACK [Eek!] IM ALREADY NO OF THE OTHER ONE THE ONE THAT SHOOTS U ACROSS THE FLOOR ..
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in britain we have an expression for totally useless people....

cant even wipe his own arse.

seems appropriate.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ChImPs:
THAT SHOOTS U ACROSS THE FLOOR ..

Thats why there is a sqeengie mop in the corner of the bathroom. And a drain in the floor.
Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH anser me please im crying here the one in the middle of the toilet not a BD mwah mwah mwah im so fcking frustrated today im need of a shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
in britain we have an expression for totally useless people....

cant even wipe his own arse.

seems appropriate.

Read some of the historical literature about how the Sheiks at Al-Azhar felt about Napolean's troops and their bathroom habits.

The way you see their habits, there will be a convenient mirroring opinion on the other side! [Embarrassed]

These notions aren't expressed here on ES, but they are thought and felt!

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF ... are u guys totally out of discussion topics? Geez.
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
we are stating summat about cisterns in egypt ....
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:

actually masrawi, i didnt realise how strongly people felt about this.

toilet practices arnt exactly something that comes up in discussion too often!

Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
quote:

And yeah, this is important.

My neices thought I needed to be potty-trained better because I was still using toilet paper.

And my SIL doesn't think Americans/westerners are very civilized compared to Egyptians, so you can imagine what these little neices think of us or me even. [Roll Eyes]

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
i dont see how is so dirty....

i seem to be able to... eh herm... have a poo without smearing it all over my bum in the first place!

surely water and a hand is worse?!

id like to take a few swabs and analyse them!

what about all the germs on everything the hand touches before soap.

eeeeeewww!!!

anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wardar:
quote:

It isnt just egytpians, its most muslim countries. I spend alot of time in Turkey and i must admit, i love to use their pipe [Wink] makes me want to have one at home. It beats a bidet anytime [Big Grin] Though i have to admit i do use tiolet paper instead of my hand. The thought makes me wanna PUKE!!! [Confused]
They use their hand also??? [Eek!]
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

And I noticed that the men didn't lift the toilet seat either! And they weren't too ambitious in their aim!
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Sheesh, ladies going a little too far on this one.

I don't think every egyptian uses their hands.

Thats why there is that spiket or pipe or bidet that showers your underside.

I think many of them hold #2 until they get home and do #1 while outside of the home.

Many baladi work quarters don't have that pipe, spicket or hose. Just a rather large hole in the floor and possibly a water pitcher incase you do need to wash yourself off for prayers.

I don't think its that big of a deal.

But using toilet paper was considered for potty training kids only. When you are a civilized adult and pray on a regular basis, the toilet paper is a thing of the past.

--------------------
Don't freak out, sonomod, Organized Crime, whatever. If I annoy you its me!

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

they don't feel strongly about that ... they're just defensive when it comes to their culture. and they associated u criticizing their bathroom habits with a personal criticism on their culture.
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
they don't feel strongly about that ... they're just defensive when it comes to their culture. and they associated u criticizing their bathroom habits with a personal criticism on their culture.

Which is exactly how I feel when my eldest neice pulls in her sisters and my daughter to laugh at an auntie who is "still in training".
wardar
Member # 8221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wardar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know if they do actually use their hand or not, im sure i read somewhere they did, but never beleive all you read, and i didnt get down to the nitty gritty of toilet habits. But surely just a gush of water cant remove all traces properly?

When i was with my ex and i said we didnt have a bidet or a pipe he was horrified. I think he thought i was an alien from mars or something lol

Posts: 60 | From: England | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Originally posted by Sonomod_me:
quote:

Which is exactly how I feel when my eldest neice pulls in her sisters and my daughter to laugh at an auntie who is "still in training".
Toilet paper and water aren't opposites ...
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
they don't feel strongly about that ... they're just defensive when it comes to their culture. and they associated u criticizing their bathroom habits with a personal criticism on their culture. [/QB]
OH!!!! I criticised THEIR culture did i?!!!!

i believe i was trying to defend my own!

it seems its ok to put others down, but god forbid they dont agree.

Member # 10093

Member Rated:
WE GOT A JUG [Big Grin] AND A FALSE HAND ..LOL LOL
wardar
Member # 8221

Member Rated:
quote:
And I noticed that the men didn't lift the toilet seat either! And they weren't too ambitious in their aim!

That i am SURE of is all men. I have never met one yet that lifts the toilet seat and aims properly, have you?
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:

OH!!!! I criticised THEIR culture did i?!!!!

i believe i was trying to defend my own!

it seems its ok to put others down, but god forbid they dont agree. [/QB]

I did say that u criticized their bathroom habits, but i did not say that they had good reason to be defensive about it. that is what i call close minded and intolerant to criticism.

Which, ironically enough, you just admitted to yourself.

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
That i am SURE of is all men. I have never met one yet that lifts the toilet seat and aims properly, have you? [/QB]

All men? Is what you do for living in anyway related to men & bathrooms?

Speaking of myself, I aim very well when I imagine someone I dislike down their. Bush takes a warm shower in my toilet everyday!

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
LOL... point taken!
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Originally posted by Lazeez:

Speaking of myself, I aim very well when I imagine someone I dislike down their. Bush takes a warm shower in my toilet everyday!

How do you know if GWB is into that or not?

You don't know if its one of his fetishes?

wardar
Member # 8221

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Lazeez:
quote:
That i am SURE of is all men. I have never met one yet that lifts the toilet seat and aims properly, have you?

All men? Is what you do for living in anyway related to men & bathrooms?

Speaking of myself, I aim very well when I imagine someone I dislike down their. Bush takes a warm shower in my toilet everyday! [/QB]

I couldnt think of a nicer job, i always fancied a career change, thanxs for the idea Lazeez [Wink]
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Isn't this a universal women complain? I think women should take a move forward and discuss this issue in their women rights organizations now!

Although, I alwayes wonder, why men ought to lift the seat not women? If everytime you finish your job, you lift the seat back again, there wont be a problem, right?

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wardar
Member # 8221

Member Rated:
Have you ever sat on the rim of a tiolet with the seat lifted up Lazeez? If so you will know how cold it on on the butt, and us ladies have delicate butts [Wink] OMG i cant beleive ive spent half the night discussing tiolet habits, time for me to sleep [Eek!]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
out of the 4 combinations...

female pee- seat down
female poo- seat down
male pee- seat up
male poo- seat down

so no.... the man should lift the seat to pee, then put it down afterwards.

Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Have you ever sat on the rim of a tiolet with the seat lifted up Lazeez? If so you will know how cold it on on the butt, and us ladies have delicate butts [Wink] OMG i cant beleive ive spent half the night discussing tiolet habits, time for me to sleep [Eek!]

Well personally for myself when I am being dragged around by female friends and female family members shopping (not my favorite activity) I look at purses in a whole new light.

A side compartment for quick access (a zipper I can open and close with my teeth(don't want to touch it) to access tissues while in the ladies room.

Lets put it this way, I know from experience 80% of the bathrooms I will use in Cairo won't have toilet paper.

And also a compartment for hand-cleanser bottle.

I am really looking to make sure I never end up in a bathroom without paper!

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Wardar...how can you sleep??? dont you watch the snooker??

peter ebdon is making a desperate comeback for the world title!

ive been watching it for 48 hours straight... my bums numb.... and its not over yet!!!!!

come on peter!!!!

Member # 10093

Member Rated:
is it true egyptian man sit down to pee ??
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:

No man sits down to pee ...

And if he does, he needs to take a good luck at himself in the mirror.

Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Why do they put strings on tampons?

So you can floss after you eat!

HOW YUKK some one just sent me that
[Big Grin] ergh yukk any one got a better one

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

funny that... my ex did it all the time!!!
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:
quote:

funny that... my ex did it all the time!!!
That's why he's your "ex" ... [Wink]
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for concernedforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Masrawi, Why are they discussing bathroom habits? I really don't care about egyptian's bathroom habits. I can't believe they started this topic.
Posts: 935 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvis.
Member # 10836

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvis.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by snake poison:
hahahaahhhahahaha

You seem DELIGHTED ............. [Wink]
First to post with Passion ....... [Wink]
Early bird picks the first 'Worm' ? LOL
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 260 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Originally posted by concernedforwomen:
Masrawi, Why are they discussing bathroom habits? I really don't care about egyptian's bathroom habits. I can't believe they started this topic.

Its better to discuss the topic in excess than to find yourself crying alone in the bathroom, drip-drying and wondering why the hell this is happening to you. [Frown]
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for concernedforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was not trying to be rude, it's just a weird topic.
Posts: 935 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Originally posted by concernedforwomen:
I was not trying to be rude, it's just a weird topic.

Drip-drying and crying through it is weird.

Now when I pee in a public bathroom the little girl bridgade is there,in and out of the bathroom, demanding to have me "done with it" in various volume levels and squake tones.

Thats weird.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com