EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » BOMBAY BRASSERIE RESTAURANT & BAR in Sakhala HURGHADA

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BOMBAY BRASSERIE RESTAURANT & BAR in Sakhala HURGHADA
Bombay1
Member # 5213

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Bombay1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Following nearly 2 great years at the BOMBAY RESTAURANT in LUXOR I am pleased to announce the opening of BOMBAY BRASSERIE RESTAURANT AND BAR in SAKHALA HURGHADA on 1st August 2006.

We will feature a Full INDIAN MENU as in LUXOR
http://www.bombay.luxor4u.com/menu1.html
also ENGLISH and other International Dishes.
Pre Booked SUNDAY ROAST DINNERS.
Pizzas to eat in Take Away or Free delivery Indian Take Away and free delivery.

Full Bar service including Cocktails.

Coffee shop with snacks and light meals and

VIP@BBs Members Only Club from 11pm to Late(Free Membership)featuring music from a more gentle (on the ear) era.

More details to follow
Hope to see you there.

R

Posts: 53 | From: uk/Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is it indian food has well [Smile] if so me coming there ,im die without my own food ,oh icant wait ,it willfeel like home sweet home ,the smell of ROTI and chappati ,uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhm ,beautiful ,,r they indian that r opening it or wannabees
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I have waited a long time since you first mentioned this. I lived in Luxor before coming to Hurghada and believe me everyone, this is going to be an experience NOT to be missed.

Congratulations and save 2 place at the opening!

--------------------
Whitelily

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mido2004
Member # 4790

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mido2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Astaghforalla. Promoting ild3ara, inshalla Allah will deal with this bar selling devils juice to believers in holy islamic lands. I like indian food but will not eat at a restaurant that serves alcohol in muslim nation. Praise be to Allah the one and only, most beneficient and most merciful.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sohyla
Member # 8287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sohyla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmmm Indian food
Posts: 516 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic
Member # 7290

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Automatic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mido2004:
Astaghforalla. Promoting ild3ara, inshalla Allah will deal with this bar selling devils juice to believers in holy islamic lands. I like indian food but will not eat at a restaurant that serves alcohol in muslim nation. Praise be to Allah the one and only, most beneficient and most merciful.

Yo brother, what's shaking!
Posts: 140 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Semsema:
Well I have waited a long time since you first mentioned this. I lived in Luxor before coming to Hurghada and believe me everyone, this is going to be an experience NOT to be missed.

Congratulations and save 2 place at the opening!

Make it 4 places.... me and M. will come!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a date Samia, M, Samia, Semsema & C.

--------------------
Whitelily

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bombay1
Member # 5213

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Bombay1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi
BOMBAY FLOWERS Restaurant opens tomorrow we are in El Hadaba, Hurghada opposite Seagull resort near to central Telephone exchange, phone Lee for any info or reservations NOW BOOKING FOR SUNDAY LUNCH 0125506423.

Regards
R

Posts: 53 | From: uk/Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Hey Samia, Are you here or in Dahab.

C & I are going Saturday night, if you are here, do you and M fancy joining us?

Let me know.

--------------------
Whitelily

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best wishes for the opening. I hope that everything goes well and that things look good for the future.

--------------------
Everything for me - www.Luxor4me.com

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in england my friends own the bombay brassieri fancing doing alink up ..wudnt it be cool ..
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Semsema:
Hey Samia, Are you here or in Dahab.

C & I are going Saturday night, if you are here, do you and M fancy joining us?

Let me know.

Yes...... will be nice.....will call you to arrange.
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Fantastic Samia ONCE we find out exactly where it is. C. couldn't see it at all!

--------------------
Whitelily

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
semsema whre r u originaly from ...
samaka
Member # 9228

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for samaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is where Flowers restaurant used to be. On Betta Market Street, off Sheriton Road. Next door is also a new place called The Living Room.
Posts: 588 | From: an oasis near the pyramids | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
r.i.p.r - why?

--------------------
Whitelily

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
no i just asked sorry for asking nothingin it ,i knowmostly where every one else is now in ES is but not of you sorry if you took it the wrong way ,im from england in cambs ,
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mido2004:

but its the arabs who drink most than a nation of western culture ,
Beigues
Member # 23294

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beigues     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Each of us is very fond of delicious drinks, I'm sure of that. There are a lot of bars that specialize in this, this is their specialty, I know a lot of such establishments. I even worked as a bartender once, so I can make a lot of interesting cocktails. I liked an interesting article on the site https://thirstymag.com/cocktails-named-after-famous-people/ which talks about cocktails that are named after famous people. This is another feature of clubs, bars and restaurants, thus luring visitors to them. Feel free to find out which drinks were once associated with the people who created the film industry that we hold dear today.
Posts: 1 | From: Centennial, CO | Registered: Sep 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com