EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Im a french girl i need rent my flat for 9month for foreigners

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Im a french girl i need rent my flat for 9month for foreigners
mohkhamis
Member # 9209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohkhamis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello i will travel to france this week and i will return to Egypt after 9 months so i need to rent my flat this period so if anyone needs it for rent its 2 rooms furniturned with recepton and everything TV in the street of American univ in cairo
so if anyone interested to rent the flat or rent a room donot hesitate to call me at 0106130420
thats mobile of my freind mohamed call him to see the flat
thanks

Posts: 62 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic
Member # 7290

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Automatic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mohkhamis:
Hello i will travel to france this week and i will return to Egypt after 9 months so i need to rent my flat this period so if anyone needs it for rent its 2 rooms furniturned with recepton and everything TV in the street of American univ in cairo
so if anyone interested to rent the flat or rent a room donot hesitate to call me at 0106130420
thanks

Where and how much? I am looking for some place private for me and Amy. And NO her mother won't be joining us....I'm not that kind of guy [Eek!] .
Posts: 140 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Automatic:
quote:
thanks

Where and how much? I am looking for some place private for me and Amy. And NO her mother won't be joining us....I'm not that kind of guy [Eek!] .
Why not have MK or Pregnant Cravings (the marriage break up you enabled) suck your balls stupid?
Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic
Member # 7290

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Automatic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by awrah:
quote:
quote:
thanks

Why not have MK or Pregnant Cravings (the marriage break up you enabled) suck your balls stupid?
I prefer mischievous women, you and I Amy..... forever together. Oh Amy, Oh Baby.....sound much better than OH MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari [Wink]
Posts: 140 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by awrah:
quote:
quote:
thanks

I prefer mischievous women, you and I Amy..... forever together. Oh Amy, Oh Baby.....sound much better than OH MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari [Wink]
Now you need to grow up. Get on yahoo messenger chat and lets talk through the PCs.

remember this email of mine? "apology_wanted@yahoo.com"?

Well, lets get it over with.

And for sucking your balls it wouldn't never happen let alone this trip, my wisdom teeth are getting pulled.

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohkhamis
Member # 9209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohkhamis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Flat in the Street of AUC will cost per month 1600 L.E Rent and it will be for 9 months or one year and its completely furnished with air condition and ready for anyone to live in it
Posts: 62 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I prefer mischievous women, you and I Amy..... forever together. Oh Amy, Oh Baby.....sound much better than OH MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari [Wink] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Okay I almost needed CPR after this one.

Wait I'm not done laughing yet..

ROFL

ROFL

Oh God thank you for having me survive this one.

ehe ehe ehe ehe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!

Tears and barabeer!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The Flat in the Street of AUC will cost per month 1600 L.E Rent and it will be for 9 months or one year and its completely furnished with air condition and ready for anyone to live in it

.. And Mohamed Khamees (Mohamed Khamees? [Confused] I've never heard of a French girl called Mohamed Khamees before!), your thread has been hijacked, sorry, you will have to start a new one soon, for they will delete this one due to the X-rated content.

ehe ehe ehe

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohkhamis
Member # 9209

Rate Member
look im the bunsiess manager of my french girl
soo please i need someone to rent the flat before she leave Egypt to france for 9 months
so there is a flat for rent for 1600 on the street of american univ in cairo we prefer foreigner to rent this flat
if ur serious call me at +20106130420
thanks

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
My God I'm still ROFL since yesterday!

I went shopping and I had sudden bursts of laughter as I was talking to the shop assistants.

I will never forgive you this one ya wad ya Auto [Big Grin] [Razz]

Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
My God I'm still ROFL since yesterday!

I went shopping and I had sudden bursts of laughter as I was talking to the shop assistants.

I will never forgive you this one ya wad ya Auto [Big Grin] [Razz]

MK you must do me a favor here....

As a corn-fed prude, with absolutely no sense of humor hailing from the center of the USA you must explain to me what is so funny.

MK you must explain this to me, I mean I am such a moron. Did you hook me and Auto up with a flat for loan from one of your downtown relatives?

Are there restraints attached to the bed already or do I need to bring them with?

[Big Grin]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Oh no Sono, the joke ends right here otherwise it's not that funny anymore.

But.. Imagine you and Auto in bed..

Moahahahahaahahahaha!!

Don't forget, always use the rubber thing..

A shipship that is!

HAHAHAHAHAAH!!

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
Oh no Sono, the joke ends right here otherwise it's not that funny anymore.

But.. Imagine you and Auto in bed..

Moahahahahaahahahaha!!

Don't forget, always use the rubber thing..

A shipship that is!

HAHAHAHAHAAH!!

How good is the insulation in Cairo's apartment's anyways?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTIUUAjdeZk

Please tell me the bathrooms are in the middle of the apartments?

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com