EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Thought for the day.........

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thought for the day.........
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hating people is like burning down your own house to get rid of a rat.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch.

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 3 Golden Rules of Management:

1. Your boss is always right.
2. If you think your boss is wrong, then you are wrong.
3. The above 2 rules are always applicable in all circumstances.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WOTEVER:
When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch.

That's why they say that Egytpian women are Lionesses each time they give an opinion? [Big Grin]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All Men Are Animals, Some Just Make Better Pets.
-------------------------------------------------
Well, this day was a total waste of makeup.
-------------------------------------------------

On a more serious note:

A forest is full of many different kinds of trees--they are all sizes and shapes and shades of colour. It is hard to imagine a pine tree wishing it was an oak. Or a fir tree envying the birch its white bark. Instead, each tree catches raindrops and reflects the sunshine in its own way.

We often find ourselves envying someone else. We think they have more money or more friends. We see them as better looking or luckier in some way than we are.

It is so easy to overlook our own gifts when we do this. We get fooled by what looks good and forget that all human beings have some weaknesses and pain, just like we do. Like the trees in the forest, we each have our own unique beauty and talents to offer. If we believe in ourselves, rather than envy those around us, we will grow green and tall in our own way.

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Never judge a man by the size of his dick, but rather by the strength of his spine that connects his brain to his ass.

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WOTEVER:
Never judge a man by the size of his dick, but rather by the strength of his spine that connects his brain to his ass.

hahahahahaha [Big Grin]

that's a good one

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Umslopagas
Member # 11956

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Umslopagas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Careful whose toes you step on today, they might be attached to the ass you'll have to kiss tomorrow.

--------------------
When you take something for granted as your own accomplishment. The lord takes it away to show you that all is his making and that you have done nothing to deserve his gift

Posts: 67 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://home.att.net/~hideaway_fun/442/planet.htm
Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abu ghuthaifah
Member # 12125

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for abu ghuthaifah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be nice to the people on your way up,
they'll be the people you'll meet on the way down.

Posts: 15 | From: Cape Town ,South Africa | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Life is good
Member # 12116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Life is good         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always treat folk (no matter who or what class etc) as you expect to be treated.
Posts: 316 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what if life is illusion and the after life is reality!!
Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kata
Member # 10876

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very little is needed to make a happy life, it's all within yourself, in your way of thinking.
Posts: 85 | From: bottom_of_the_barrel | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Sometimes you have to learn how to open your mouth for more than just giving head

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are willing to admit faults, you have one less fault to admit.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah02
Member # 1332

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah02     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's no use crying over spilt milk.
Posts: 116 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kata
Member # 10876

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools speak because they have to say something.
Posts: 85 | From: bottom_of_the_barrel | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he got yah pregnant u take him to the city town hall you shotgun wedding him then u smile and say let the fun begin ... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] ITS SHOWTIME , [Wink] [Razz]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abu ghuthaifah
Member # 12125

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for abu ghuthaifah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is your ATTITUDE, and not your APTITUDE,that determines your ALTITUDE
Posts: 15 | From: Cape Town ,South Africa | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
Hating people is like burning down your own house to get rid of a rat.

Hate is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. [Wink]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Kata
Member # 10876

Member Rated:
When as a child I laughed and wept- Time Crept
When as a youth I dreamed and talked- Time Walked
When I became a full grown woman- Time Ran
And later as I older grew- Time flew
Soon I will find while travelling on- Time Gone!

Kata
Member # 10876

Member Rated:
Never frown, even when you are sad; because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nourhan:
Never frown, even when you are sad; because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

I am sorry what a load! Why is it we have to repress our feelings and be something we are not just to get a guy's attention?

If you aren't meant to be happy that day, he wasn't meant for you in the first place.

Never, ever, ever deny yourself true feelings.

Who wants a guy anyway that can't handle a few crappy days? [Confused]

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Allah (subhaanahu wa ta'ala) said "O ye who believe, fasting is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you so that you may attain piety" (2:183)

May Allah (subhaanahu wa ta'ala) make us all more pious by the end of this ramadhaan. ameen

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunburnt
Member # 4986

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunburnt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ITS NICE TO BE IMPORTANT BUT MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Many times in life we don't realize the importance of life's struggles. In every trial, there is a learning experience that makes you wiser than before.

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Kata
Member # 10876

Member Rated:
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some really thought-provoking sayings there, thanks guys
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moonpearlgirl
Member # 12129

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonpearlgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try not to offend anybody, nor get offended by anybody
Posts: 11 | From: united states | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock,
In the covert of the steep!
Let me see thy face,
Let me hear thy voice,
For sweet is thy voice, and thy face comely!

Screw you
Member # 11942

The Most Selfish One-Letter Word "I" Avoid It.

The Most Satisfying Two-Letter Word "WE" Use It.

The Most Poisonous Three-Letter Word "EGO" Kill It.

The Most Used Four-Letter Word "LOVE" Value It.

The Most Pleasing Five Letter Word "SMILE" Wear It on your face.

The Fastest Spreading Six-Letter Word "RUMOUR" Ignore It.

The Hardest Working Seven Letter Word "SUCCESS" Achieve It.

The Most Enviable Eight-Letter Word "JEALOUSY" Distance yourself from It.

The Most Powerful Nine-Letter Word "KNOWLEDGE" Acquire It.

The Most Essential Ten-Letter Word "CONFIDENCE"
Trust It.

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Kata
Member # 10876

Member Rated:
It often takes more courage to change one's opinion than to stick to it.
Screw you
Member # 11942

11 Signs of PMS

1. Everyone around you has an attitude problem.

2. You add chocolate chips to your cheese omelet.

3. The dryer has shrunk every last pair of your jeans.

4. Your husband is suddenly agreeing with everything you say.

5. You're using your cellular phone to dial up every bumper sticker that reads, "How's my driving--call 1-800-***-****."

6. Everyone's head looks like an invitation to batting practice.

7. You're convinced there's a God and he's male.

8. You're counting down the days until menopause.

9. You're sure that everyone is scheming to drive you crazy.

10. The ibuprofen bottle is empty and you bought it yesterday.

11. Three little letters (M, E, and N) send you into an uncontrollable rage

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

"I'm a peaceful man, and I'll sure fight anyone who dares to say I'm not"
Screw you
Member # 11942

there is no vaccine against stupidity

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Vanilla_Bullshit
Member # 12182

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vanilla_Bullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woman who rides bicycle peddles ass all over town.

--------------------
plain & simple the system's a pimp
but i refuse to be a ho
who stole the soul?

Posts: 40 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do something,- either lead, follow, or GET OUT OF THE WAY!
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vanilla_Bullshit
Member # 12182

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vanilla_Bullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by soozi:
Do something,- either lead, follow, or GET OUT OF THE WAY!

You're either part of the problem, part of the solution, or part of the scenery.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aerodynamically, a bumble bee should not be able to fly. But nobody told the bee that, and so he continues to fly ......
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Great thread........ I loved all your posts [Smile]

"The future depends on what we do in the present". - Mahatma Gandhi

"Imagination is more important than knowledge".
Albert Einstein

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds".
Albert Einstein

"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes".
St. Clement of Alexandra

He who hesitates is lost.
Proverb

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Vanilla_Bullshit
Member # 12182

Member Rated:
The road to Heaven is paved through Hell.

--------------------
but i refuse to be a ho
who stole the soul?

Vanilla_Bullshit
Member # 12182

Member Rated:
A kiss is like a spider's web, it always leads to the opening of flies.

--------------------
but i refuse to be a ho
who stole the soul?

seabreeze
Member # 10289

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
Screw you
Member # 11942

My brain digests everything it perceives, absorbing the useful, and discarding the useless. You'll have to try a bit harder if you don't want to end up as discarded crap!

I'd rather live life alone and happy than together and miserable

Just because I don't have a dick doesn't mean I don't have a brain.

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for High-Voltage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
,,Failure is nature's plan to prepare you for great resposibilities,,

NAPLEON HILL

Posts: 238 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vanilla_Bullshit
Member # 12182

Member Rated:
Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day long.

--------------------
but i refuse to be a ho
who stole the soul?

Screw you
Member # 11942

don't make me use the CAPS LOCK KEY

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Sarcasm is the greatest weapon of the smallest mind.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com