EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » OMG, Virus C in Coca Cola????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OMG, Virus C in Coca Cola????
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 11 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I got this attachement in the email in Arabic..... but basically a doctor discovered that there is virus C in a Coca Cola bottle in Egypt simply because they dont clean it well in the factory.

Please be carefull.... dont drink it.... i hope it's just a stupid rumor from their competitor or something becasue this is scary.... we all drink Coca Cola.

Sorry if i scared you, I posted it here as soon as I saw it.... I just felt it's my duty to post it here.

Rabena yostor..... 7aga te2reffff

Check the arabic text in a post below

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chinderella
coca cola is prepared from the pig fat
the fat of the pig is a plze of living of hapatitis c virus

? [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WELL THEY WILL KEEP SELLING IT LIKE THEY DO WITH WATER THAT WAS BANNED DAMANI
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sub-zero
Member # 9691

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sub-zero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sheikh_batman. Batty got religious:
Chinderella
the fat of the pig is a plze of living of hapatitis c virus

? [Roll Eyes]

Huh?
Posts: 657 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL [Big Grin]

Batty you are seriously misinformed

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this a translation of what you posted? Its always worth doing a quick check on the internet to see whether an email is hoax before you pass it on:

Woman Dies from Drinking from an Unwashed Coke Can Hoax

Type: Urban Legend

Discovery Date: Apr 12, 2005 12:00:00 AM GMT -0800

Description:

This email hoax describes the story of a woman who died two days after drinking from an unwashed Coke can. The autopsy revealed that the woman died from Leptospirosis. Apparently, the soda can that she drank from contained dried rodent urine.

There are several rehashed versions of this email hoax. One version claims that a store clerk in Maui, Hawaii died after being exposed to dried rodent droppings and/or urine in the warehouse that he was supposed to clean up.

Trend Micro advises the recipients of this email hoax to ignore, delete, and NOT forward it to anyone else.

Original Message:

A Woman Died from drinking from an unwashed coke can

This will make you stop and think

VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

This incident happened recently in North Texas . We need to be even more careful everywhere. A woman went boating one Sunday, taking with her some cans of coke which she put in the refrigerator of the boat. On Monday she was taken into Intensive Care Unit and on Wednesday she died.

The autopsy revealed a certain Leptospirose caused by the can of coke from which she had drunk, not using a glass. A test showed that the can was infected by dried rat urine and hence the disease Leptospirosis.

Rat urine contains toxic and deathly substances. It is highly recommended to wash thoroughly the upper part of soda cans before drinking out of them as they have been stocked in warehouses and transported straight to the shops without being cleaned.

A study at NYCU showed that the tops of soda cans are more contaminated than public toilets, i.e., full of germs and bacteria. So wash them with water before putting them to the mouth to avoid any kind of fatal accident.

Please forward this message to all the people you care about. ( I JUST DID ! )

Description Created: Apr 20, 2005 12:56:00 AM GMT -0800
http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/hoaxes/hoaxDetails.asp?HName=
Woman+Dies+from+Drinking+from+an+Unwashed+Coke+Can+Hoax

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No newcomer it's not the translation

What you posted is interesting though... I am always careful drinking from a can because sometimes they sell those really dirty ones [Roll Eyes]

I am sorry I got in Arabic & I couldnt translate such a big text but I will try

ooops.... th whole arabic text is not up there.... hold.... i will re-edit it & try putting in all again

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

بقلم الدكتور / هانى مراد
اخصائى جراحات الكبد - بالمعهد البريطانى

إنه في يوم 12 - 2- 2006 كنت في إحدى المتابعات العلاجية لأحد المرضى في منزلة أجريت له عملية زرع كبد ، وأثناء زيارتي له كان المريض في نوم عميق فحرصت على عدم إزعاجه من النوم ولكنى وجدا بقعة ( دماء ) بجوار المريض ، فدخل في نفسي هلع شديد وخصوصا أن المريض من كبار رجال الأعمال وتم إجراء العملية له في فيلته بعد أن احضر جميع الأجهزة والمعدات خوفا من المستشفيات ) والأمراض التى تتنقل، وسرعان ما قمت بقطع المنطقة التى بها البقعة من على ( فراشة ) وهرولت سريعا إلى احد الزملاء في معهد ناصر للأورام لإجراء التحاليل على هذه البقعة حتى يتسنى لى معرفة أسباب بقعه الدم الأمر الذي جعل الخوف من أن تكون الجراحة قامت بتسريب أو اى شىء أخر وعندما قمنا بتحليل &

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I was in a hurry when I posted my message so I didn't check the details of what you wrote, but the point of my post was to suggest that you should check out whether your message was a hoax like the one I posted...there are many half believable stories that are circulating round the internet endlessly because people don't bother to check out whether they ar true or not.
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
Sorry, I was in a hurry when I posted my message so I didn't check the details of what you wrote, but the point of my post was to suggest that you should check out whether your message was a hoax like the one I posted...there are many half believable stories that are circulating round the internet endlessly because people don't bother to check out whether they ar true or not.

I googled it but I havent found anything [Confused]
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Cant post the rest of the arabic text

But that's for the best [Big Grin]

--------------------
Femme Fatale

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chinderella on the Left wing:
بقلم الدكتور / هانى مراد
اخصائى جراحات الكبد - بالمعهد البريطانى

إنه في يوم 12 - 2- 2006 كنت في إحدى المتابعات العلاجية لأحد المرضى في منزلة أجريت له عملية زرع كبد ، وأثناء زيارتي له كان المريض في نوم عميق فحرصت على عدم إزعاجه من النوم ولكنى وجدا بقعة ( دماء ) بجوار المريض ، فدخل في نفسي هلع شديد وخصوصا أن المريض من كبار رجال الأعمال وتم إجراء العملية له في فيلته بعد أن احضر جميع الأجهزة والمعدات خوفا من المستشفيات ) والأمراض التى تتنقل، وسرعان ما قمت بقطع المنطقة التى بها البقعة من على ( فراشة ) وهرولت سريعا إلى احد الزملاء في معهد ناصر للأورام لإجراء التحاليل على هذه البقعة حتى يتسنى لى معرفة أسباب بقعه الدم الأمر الذي جعل الخوف من أن تكون الجراحة قامت بتسريب أو اى شىء أخر وعندما قمنا بتحليل &

Without even posting the rest of it. It already sounds like a ridiculous story. And here's why:

1- Not even in the cleanest of the cleanest of houses, not even in Michael Kackson's Neverland, you can have a liver transplantation operation done. You have to have it done in an operation theatre of a hospital.

2- And let me guess the rest of the fable; the guy ran away with a bed sheet in his hand and took it to a lab that analyzed it and found out there was a cola bottle with virus C in it in that drop of dry blood? [Big Grin]

You need several CCs of blood to analyze the presence of certain substances/antibodies in the blood.

3- Virus C cannot survive outside the human body. It is transmitted either by blood transfusion, contaminated shared needles, or sexual intercourse.

----------------------------------------------
And Batty, fat is not water soluble. So how come there's fat in Cola? Fada7t el-Pharmacists!!! And in case you will start on the E150 additives, those do not come from pork.
[Roll Eyes]

A3mel eeh fil-balad di???? Ay 7aga tsadda2ooha???

Usha3at usha3at usha3at!!!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

that's why you should work on your project
heheheheheh [Wink]

--------------------
Femme Fatale

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
heheheheheh [Wink]

I am baby I am..

[Wink]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel's Love:
quote:
heheheheheh [Wink]

I am baby I am..

[Wink]

me too.... I am also working on my own project but not the same concept
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[And Batty, fat is not water soluble. So how come there's fat in Cola? ]

i know tab3an

i said

not it contain fat

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's prepared from pig fat?? [Confused]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
carbonated water

they take the fat of the pork as source of carbon

This is what i read about the wy of manufacturing the carbonated water. altough there r lots of methods. i dont know what method do they use

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

i know tab3an

i said

not it contain fat

Do you have proof from a credible source?
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Left.Side.Lying.State.Of.Mind:
quote:

i know tab3an

i said

not it contain fat

Do you have proof from a credible source?
My information is not credible ok

to prepare carbonated water u need to have a carbon source from a organic matter.
some ppl tooldme they take pig fat as the orgaince matter( am not sure but this is probable)

i use coca cola to clean the toilet [Roll Eyes] since i heard this

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
i am readin this
http://www.renaissance.com.pk/mayq82y1.html
now [Confused]

Maryam Nour, do u know here?
she said so

Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!!!!! Batman, that is the uses of coke in cooking recipes...that is not the preparation of coca-cola itself...
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sapna:
LOL!!!!! Batman, that is the uses of coke in cooking recipes...that is not the preparation of coca-cola itself...

i edite the post u replied to it
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
http://www.renaissance.com.pk/mayq82y1.html
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

i know tab3an

i said

not it contain fat

In other words all western produced or western created products use pig fat in their production?

which is why if you are a true believer you should never eat or use any product produced in the west.

Very good batty, very good.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by *Albino_Eskimo*:
quote:

i know tab3an

i said

not it contain fat

In other words all western produced or western created products use pig fat in their production?

which is why if you are a true believer you should never eat or use any product produced in the west.

????? [Roll Eyes]

na3am ya fandem

heya il 7agahbet22ol eeh?

what do u mean?

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

i know tab3an

i said

not it contain fat

????? [Roll Eyes]

na3am ya fandem

what do u mean?

Batty please get laid. For the sake of everyone!
Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I found that Pepsi was originally made using pepsin, an enzyme found in the stomach to break down certain foods. I suppose this could have been derived from a pig. But apparently they haven't used pepsin in years.

http://www.ivu.org/faq/ingredients.html

This website also has a list of animal-derived ingredients:

http://www.ivu.org/faq/animal_derived.html

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i know tab3an

i said

not it contain fat

????? [Roll Eyes]

na3am ya fandem

what do u mean?

Batty please get laid. For the sake of everyone!
ارحمي نفسك شوية لا يطألك عرق

pay mercy to ueself othernthanvein will explode

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Left.Side.Lying.State.Of.Mind:
Well, I found that Pepsi was originally made using pepsin, an enzyme found in the stomach to break down certain foods. I suppose this could have been derived from a pig. But apparently they haven't used pepsin in years.

http://www.ivu.org/faq/ingredients.html

This website also has a list of animal-derived ingredients:

http://www.ivu.org/faq/animal_derived.html

yes this make sense
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:

Well don't worry about me Batty, I have been sitting down with "Ideal Standard" corporation, a contract will soon be complete. So my private sessions are very productive, unlike yours. [Razz]
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
quote:

Well don't worry about me Batty, I have been sitting down with "Ideal Standard" corporation, a contract will soon be complete. So my private sessions are very productive, unlike yours. [Razz]
[Big Grin] LOL.....
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gabriel,
I thought Hep C was far more hardy than, say AIDS, and could withstand being dried and rehydrated? I'm thinking about a study from around 2004, but I haven't heard anything lately.

You know the whole anti-west rumor mill thing is pretty scary. The idea that polio would once again pick up steam due to rumors about "sterilization" conspiracies is really sick.

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tami025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont think that anyone should drink coke. you know, the inventor of it wouldnt let his family drink it!
plus, it makes a wonderful engine cleaner.
who am i kiddin'? i crave coke every day. and ya know where it got its name? from cocaine. when it was created way back when, it had cocaine in it. (before it was found to be a highly addicitve narcotic).

Posts: 229 | From: philadelphia, pa, usa | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com