EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » you dont have to be arab to be a terrorist.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: you dont have to be arab to be a terrorist.
tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tami025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am american and i just want some clarity on something that confuses me. why does it seem that if you are arab and commit some hideous crime here your a terrorist but if you are american, it's just a crime???
im not into politics but this just really baffles me.
remmember back in the day when Timothy McVey blew up the Oklahoma City bldg.? I mean, you could call that a mini 9/11. However, he was tried as a common criminal. If the Bush idiots were really into saving our 'freedom' (that really confuses me too, what freedom is he talkin' about?) homeland security should have been created then. even though he wasnt in office then, his little henchmen who do all of his thinking for him were.
now, everytime you turn around, some sick pervert is going into schools and blowing the heads off of innocent children...females to be exact. and still, it isn't considered terrorism. i think that the amount of sick **** being done by american men is enough to add together and equal up to the 9-11 attacks and still they are only considered common criminals.
i mean dont get me wrong, i suffered 2 family deaths and witnesses 9-11 right in front of my face and even to this day i have nightmares that are beyond the limit of fear almost every night about it, but still, i think that these child killers should be tried as terrorists too.

Posts: 229 | From: philadelphia, pa, usa | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what makes you think Timothy McVey wasn't draw up on federal charges of terrorism?

Where have you been in the last 15 years?

Mind you look to the Bali bombings from a few years ago. The suspects they are charging for the bombing aren't charged with terrorism. Many in the case have actually been released due to a local Mullah's plea and arm twisting over a judge's shaddy past.

Just out of curiousity.... Have your husband been ranting tonight about the current state of affairs, about women in particular?

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tami025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well then they should have started all this color coding levels of terroristic threats and homeland security back then...that was my point actually. why did they have to wait for an outsider to attack before they did anything about it?
oh thats right, they didnt have the power of oil under they're azz.
anyway i could give a rats behind about politics. really i could. let a nuke wipe me out, at least let me have a final joint before a go. lool.
i was just pondering.

Posts: 229 | From: philadelphia, pa, usa | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tami025:
well then they should have started all this color coding levels of terroristic threats and homeland security back then...that was my point actually. why did they have to wait for an outsider to attack before they did anything about it?
oh thats right, they didnt have the power of oil under they're azz.
anyway i could give a rats behind about politics. really i could. let a nuke wipe me out, at least let me have a final joint before a go. lool.
i was just pondering.

tami025 has your husband been ranting tonight?
Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member
oh and no, my husband could care less too. we dont talk about this crap and when we do, its usually like, why dont these people grow the hell up, and, we need o raise our kids to be the ones to change this world.
it also seems that men are doing nothing but making lives miserable for women and children all over the world. "why dont men just die and leave us women to enjoy our lives?" (i got that wonderful funderful saying from an old egyptian woman with lots of wisdom so dont throw daggers at me people:))

hey this topic posted twice. how weird. lol.
guess i could give a rats azz about how to work my pc properly too. lol

tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member
my man was too busy breaking fast, stuffing himself full of mashy and kabob to say anything about anyone tonight:) he could care less anyway. he is way too laid back and freesprited to get himself all riled up with this stuff. i am too, i was just wondering. seems i am pissing off some fanatics out there so i will just leave it at that and focus on more happier ventures:)
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tami025:
my man was too busy breaking fast, stuffing himself full of mashy and kabob to say anything about anyone tonight:) he could care less anyway. he is way too laid back and freesprited to get himself all riled up with this stuff. i am too, i was just wondering. seems i am pissing off some fanatics out there so i will just leave it at that and focus on more happier ventures:)

You consider him laid back? What about the history between you two?
tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member
i am not here for that. im really not. [Smile] of course we have ups and downs.
okay, this is how people see us.
ever see 'i love lucy'? the old time comedy about an airhead american girl married to a talented cuban man? well thats us. i drive him nuts, he drives me insane. i cry, he could care less, then at the end of it all, we are humping like rabbits:)
underneath all the BS, there is love, uh, somewhere....LOL
im so used to him now it doesnt een faze me anymore.
im stuck with the prick for life by choice. he was my first, i cannot picture letting someone else have him and he feels the same. we learned to work out our ****.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com