EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Egyptian/Swiss art management workshop

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egyptian/Swiss art management workshop
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Preparing for an exhibition called 'Wonderlands' to run in Cairo and/or Alex next April - there is a short application form to be completed by October 26th for this one - if anyone is genuinely interested PM me and I will send you a copy of the form.

======================================
Contemporary Image Collective - CiC
Call for Applications

Art Management Workshop with Curator Ursula Wittmer from Switzerland

November 4-16 2006

Supported by Pro-Helvetia – Cairo in collaboration with Contemporary Image Collective

Workers in the Art field and art professionals are invited to take part in this two week workshop led by Swiss Curator Ursula Wittmer. Participants will work together with Wittmer to cover all aspects of exhibitoin organisation: fundraising, project management, PR, publications and technical installation. They will apply the concepts touched on in the workshop to a real case in point of an exhibiton entitled " Wonderlands".Wonderlandswill open in April 2007 and will bring together Swiss and Egyptian artists in Cairo and Alexandria. Upon the successful completion of the workshop, participants will be issued a certificate. 5 participants from the group will be offered the chance to be part of the team that will take on the responsibility of puttingWonderlandstogether.

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com