EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Who finds Amr Khaled voice annoying?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who finds Amr Khaled voice annoying?
MyKingdomForATabaqKoshari
Member # 12171

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MyKingdomForATabaqKoshari     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mad] [Mad] [Mad]
Posts: 22 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love amr khaled's voice especially when he gets into wot he's trying to put across

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its not just his voice, its his entire persona and look.

I think its mainly because he is tall and pale looking that women like. Kinda strange after all this time women start to notice that a guy's looks count for something, but their standards are so low after such a long period that looks not being even considered. Actually he frightens me.

Really a shame, just a pure shame.

Sheik Tantawi looks like a very gentle and unassuming man, his appearance is soothing when a Copt Priest/Pope is in the picture with him.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Last Knight
Member # 9918

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Last Knight   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is not interesting to me as a religious tutor if we can say it. But I do respect his vision and his commitment to it

--------------------
Last Knight

Posts: 139 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Last Knight:
He is not interesting to me as a religious tutor if we can say it. But I do respect his vision and his commitment to it

But when he says "Greatest sin is not to veil", what about murder, rape, theft so forth and so forth?

I mean seriously he covers some rather cosmetic issues and completely puts sin in a different order.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForKoshary:
Who finds Amr Khaled voice annoying?

I love Amr Khaled. [Smile]

P.S. It's Amr Khaled 'S voice, in case you're one of those education victims!

Ektebha yemken tenfa3ak!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kouki
Member # 11713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kouki     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find its too annoying to listen or to attend a religion session
Posts: 47 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for silent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:

Ektebha yemken tenfa3ak!

same here..
the man is doing his best to tell those who don`t know enough about their religion..
those who accept things and don`t accept things from the rules of Islam..
however..
sometimes his voice also bothers me..
but..
i still listen and enjoy..
sometimes i cry..
when i know how far i am from doing the right thing..
may Allah reward him for his deeds..and good intentions..
and may Allah punish al kafara wel yahoud...
we bent el 3abeeta elmota7`lefa di rabbena ye7ra2ha begaz wese7` zayaha..
[Wink]

Posts: 165 | From: São paulo/Brazil Cairo/Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of people start to wonder where he got his money from to buy such beautiful house and car in London.

A lot of people also dislike him especialy women, for what he mentioned in one of his speech, about Muslim women who are not willing to wear the veil, will go straight to hell

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyKingdomForATabaqKoshari
Member # 12171

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MyKingdomForATabaqKoshari     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Ektebha yemken tenfa3ak!

You're sexy ...
Posts: 22 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_crow
Member # 4766

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_crow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I don't want to get into a debate about how good or bad is Amr Khaled (voice, vision, way...etc) and all his similarities, but I really don't like them all and find them really boring but also they sometimes give me a laugh when I c how much their scope is tight and how much they concentrate on looks rather than the core.
Posts: 50 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the_crow:
Well I don't want to get into a debate about how good or bad is Amr Khaled (voice, vision, way...etc) and all his similarities, but I really don't like them all and find them really boring but also they sometimes give me a laugh when I c how much their scope is tight and how much they concentrate on looks rather than the core.

agree [Cool]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ektebha yemken tenfa3ak!

You're sexy ...
Am I the only one who is a bit confused here??? I know MK changes names every week and making up new profiles to back herself up [Razz] - Will the real MK please stand up.....
[Confused]

Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for silent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am also cofused...what the heck is goin` on in here..?

--------------------
muito obrigado por voces

Posts: 165 | From: São paulo/Brazil Cairo/Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATabaqKoshary:
I only asked if you found his voice annoying. Damn, when women go off

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4994492

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brasil eu saudade:

Just keep checking the number of posts and you will know who's who.

Don't want to go on a hacking spree just yet. Because when I do, I promise to turn some-one's IPaddress into an InternationalPisspot-Address.

And then I will really get the party started.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 6 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Don't want to go on a hacking spree just yet. Because when I do, I promise to turn some-one's IPaddress into an InternationalPisspot-Address.

hehehehehhe [Wink] ...... MK somebody with a tabaQ sounds incredibly threatened [Eek!]

[Big Grin] [Cool]

That this coward immediately deleted their own post that shows how threatened they are [Cool]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
El-Gobn sayyed el-akhla2!

Translation: Cheese is the master of all manners.

Vanilla_Bullshit
Member # 12182

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vanilla_Bullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amr Khaled is an estrogen-laden, whiny little biatch that passes off heresy as fact, and the sheeple eat it all up.

--------------------
plain & simple the system's a pimp
but i refuse to be a ho
who stole the soul?

Posts: 40 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vanilla_Bullshit
Member # 12182

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vanilla_Bullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amr Khaled sounds like his balls are caught in a vise.

--------------------
plain & simple the system's a pimp
but i refuse to be a ho
who stole the soul?

Posts: 40 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla_Bullshit:
Amr Khaled is an estrogen-laden, whiny little biatch that passes off heresy as fact, and the sheeple eat it all up.

LOL why do i get the feeling you are a man [Big Grin]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw the title of this thread and laughed out loud, I had to join in. I have read some of his speeches (translated into English of course) and while some of what he says I like, there is a lot I think it stretched quite a bit and (almost) far fetched. ANYWAY, that being said, when I hear him speaking in Arabic it is like someone dragging their nails down a chalk board! [Eek!] I tell my husband, 'I don't even understand what he's saying and I want to kick the television off of the table!'. It is an annoying voice, especially that high pitched whiney half cry, yuk.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tami025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg finally someone agrees with me!
he sounds like a small dog yelping...and look into his eyes...they have absolutely no feeling in them, just a blank stare. i think he is evil, no matter what he preaches. either that or just totally psycho.

Posts: 229 | From: philadelphia, pa, usa | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyKingdomForATaba4Koshari
Member # 12213

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MyKingdomForATaba4Koshari     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
El-Gobn sayyed el-akhla2!

Translation: Cheese is the master of all manners.

So you requsted me to be banned and my last post deleted.

Repeat, bring it on. Be me guest ya 3adeemat El-Akhla2 [Cool] [Cool] [Big Grin]

Posts: 51 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 12213

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MyKingdomForATaba4Koshari     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Halloween is around the corner baby. Let's get the party started. No costume for you. Just show you're ugly mug [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 51 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 12213

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Chinderella angel TORMENTOR:
quote:
quote:

hehehehehhe [Wink] ...... MK somebody with a tabaQ sounds incredibly threatened [Eek!]

[Big Grin] [Cool]

That this coward immediately deleted their own post that shows how threatened they are [Cool]

You're an idiot and don't know shittttttttt [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Member # 12213

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Everyone's_a_Pascha:
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATabaqKoshary:
I only asked if you found his voice annoying. Damn, when women go off

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4994492

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Sono for president [Cool]
Member # 12213

Member Rated:
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Oh yeah show me what you can do ya abul akhla2.

Did mama pay you for a hacking course? Show me then where mama's money went.

I'm waiting!

Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

Maaaan, it's like you read my thoughts. Reps to you for the topic.
Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba5Koshari:
quote:
[Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

Maaaan, it's like you read my thoughts. Reps to you for the topic.
man, are you in love with yourself or something? you keep quoting yourself........ is this normal? I remember that they call this "narcissim". Or do you have wind in your skull? [Big Grin]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
No narcissism CAT, it's called dead-beat-flaccid-chiwawa-post-traumatic-piss-in-the-pants-syndrome.
Yana
Member # 11508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like him and his voice actually [Smile]
Posts: 311 | From: Armenia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com