EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » translate into English

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: translate into English
sasa
Member # 2474

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sasa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Friday
When I was walking in the lady first yesterday …. I saw a piece of religion of girl ….she was egg and sweet . I said : ya earth keep what on you .. a hundred evening on your eyes ya beautiful ….

She said : poison . I said : poison from hand is poison poison ya moon .
She shouted in me : yes yes your mother soul . do you remember me one of them . collect your self or I’ll collect the street on you ya omar .

The girl entered my brain .

I side : your right on me , it shows on you , you are a daughter of people , I want you on the book of god and his profit , the boon on me I write my book on you tonight .

She laughed and said : on your slow on your slow , write the book one piece ? not talk on me first ?

I shouted : I die in the cream , ya thousand whites morning I’m going to talk on you right now and write my book on you .
you find the translation on
www.anamasri.com

on this link
http://www.anamasri.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2248&sid=ebaad42f9a66c9ab41dc7755a4857af3

Posts: 157 | From: cairo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com