EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Egyptians & flesh.... what was I thinking!!!!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Egyptians & flesh.... what was I thinking!!!!!!
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My purpose of this story is not to get sympathy.......... I only wanted to point out a certain phenomena in Egypt & hopefully have a couple of laughs.......... LOL.... People cant stand seeing your flesh [Big Grin] accidentally [Roll Eyes]

I fainted on my way out of the hospital infront of everybody......... I felt that roo7y kanet betetse7eb meny......... felt I was gonna die..... I sat on the floor in cold sweat, was on the verge of loosing consciousness but I have this stubborness that I dont let myself go......... I did it several times before, I can control it & hang on........ People were talking to me trying to help me but I cant respond .......... voices seemed miles away............. it was weird.

Thank god i was saved........... mom got me fruit juice....... obviously i needed sugar.... it's either cuz i lost some blood or it's the anesthesia.

WHAT I DIDNT FAIL TO NOTICE WHILE I WAS DYING, WAS THAT WOMEN WERE TRYING TO COVER MY BACK EVERYTIME I LEANED FORWARD & IT SHOWED.......... THE SHIRT'S LENGTH JUST REACHEs MY JEANS WHILE STANDING SO I DIDNT THINK MUCH WHEN I WAS GETTING DRESSED.... I WAS IN SUCH A HURRY THAT I LEFT WITHOUT MAKEUP OR ANY SH!T ON.......... ALL I CARED ABOUT WAS TO WEAR A SLEEVLESS SHIRT SO THAT THE DOCTOR CAN ACCESS MY ARMPIT & VIEW THE LUMP WITHOUT ME HAVING TO BE ONLY WITH A BRA !!!!!!
But what was I thinking !!!!!!! ........ I am very absent-minded person.

So Egyptians cant really stand this??? I cant tell you how many people, especially women had their hands on my shirt trying to pull it down & down my pants trying to pull it up..... & it was useless........... The people lifted me up from the floor & seated me on a bench.......when i got myself up & was about to leave there was this force pulling me backwards......... i looked back & there was this big veiled woman who was trying to pull my shirt down to cover my back......... she didnt realize that the action she was taking was actually preventing me from moving & leaving.......... she was pulling & I was pushing [Big Grin]

Ofcourse I had to be respectiful & appreciative of what she was trying to do & I said thank you but she was still holding on to my shirt.... I said thank you again & again but my mom was gone & i was so far behind with my shirt still being attached to the woman's strong hands [Big Grin]

Is this the end of the world? [Confused]

Morale of the story....... never wear anything in Egypt that shows your flesh.... You'll have hands allover you [Big Grin] ....... Let alone Ramadan [Eek!]

Forgot to mention it was nothing serious at all..... just had a painful lump filled with puss & the surgeon popped it open to let all the blahhh out youck

Rabena yostor 3ala ta3leeqatkom..... allahoma e7faznah ya rab [Big Grin]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
make sure you save this post Sono......... it's a good fuel for you for our next catfight [Big Grin]

I know you like to go quiet for a while to observe & refuel.... especially when you run out of things to say [Big Grin] ..... but this post will help bring back your sour tongue to use it on me [Big Grin]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps they thought *you* might be embarassed by your back showing. I dont' know. If I were in a situation and part of a woman's body was showing that wasn't generally shown to the public (here in the US that would be boobs or butt), I would try to help her cover up too so she didn't feel vulnerable and embarassed.

I'd probably get her a sweater or a blanket or something, rather than fussing with her clothes, though. [Wink]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by Left.Side.Lying.State.Of.Mind:
Perhaps they thought *you* might be embarassed by your back showing. I dont' know. If I were in a situation and part of a woman's body was showing that wasn't generally shown to the public (here in the US that would be boobs or butt), I would try to help her cover up too so she didn't feel vulnerable and embarassed.

I'd probably get her a sweater or a blanket or something, rather than fussing with her clothes, though. [Wink]

I cant deny.... The people were very caring, I appreciated it.... i was just trying to produce a joke or a laugh out of the whole thing, making fun of them & of my stupidity.......... i wish i had the energy to thank them all properly
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
7amdella 3alsalama Miss.

Hahahaa, I have been in that situation like...emm...everyday? since I came back. Somehoe I managed to forget how ppl here love to stare at what's not their business..from yr toe to yr ears passing by everything in between!!!

But i was easily reminded of the appropriate dress code. Though I've noticed that there this THEME nowadays:
if u drive or are driven by someone u can wear whatever. If u have to indulge in public transportation or cab go for a tent!

Thank god for these women trying to cover u before guys gathered to touch!!!

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Ngeg, I went with my mom in our car paid a short visit to the hospital but didnt know i'd pass out & lean a little forward for all to see & touch [Big Grin]

In crowded public transportation you need a tent & a sharp object [Wink] ........

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another morale of your story CAT is that people in Egypt tend to get too close and even touchy with total strangers. It's all meant to be friendly, but boy that gets me ticked!

Where was this story I once posted about the woman blowing half a liter of snot into a tissue and a second later, after my baby threw up a bit, wiping my baby's mouth with the same tissue with a huge friendly smile on her face?

[Cool]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ChinderallaAngelTormentor CAT:

In crowded public transportation you need a tent & a sharp object [Wink] ........

Allahoma e7fazna!!!!! ama 7elwa 7alawa sharp object dih...
Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by Ngeg:
quote:

Allahoma e7fazna!!!!! ama 7elwa 7alawa sharp object dih...
a needle is perfect [Big Grin]

abou lamoona bey7eb yelza2 lamontoh f teez el banat f lao 7'ad shakah yeb2a 7ay7'ef mn 3o2detoh [Big Grin]

samaka
Member # 9228

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for samaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then why is it that if you go to the doctor in Egypt, whatever is wrong with you - you will need a syringe in your bum!? If that is not enough, it has to be administered by a total stranger, even some dirty bawaab, who did not bother to wash his hands.
If you need an injection, it seems perfectly normal for a stranger to look at you butt!! [Eek!]

Posts: 588 | From: an oasis near the pyramids | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by samakwish:
Then why is it that if you go to the doctor in Egypt, whatever is wrong with you - you will need a syringe in your bum!? If that is not enough, it has to be administered by a total stranger, even some dirty bawaab, who did not bother to wash his hands.
If you need an injection, it seems perfectly normal for a stranger to look at you butt!! [Eek!]

WOW...... I dont get your post

But anyway i wll clarify for you something

The hospital i went to is a 5 stars hospital called Al Hayat Medical Center in korba.

Very elegant hospital with excellent doctors
I went there because i had a lump in my armpit & must be checked & removed if contained puss

So the surgical doctor popped it open for me to remove all the shyt from it

what does this have to do with butts.......... i was talking about butts in public transpotation on a separate note......... it has nothing to do with me or my butt

Dont u ever hear about "Sex Offenders" who get on crowded buses to stick their groins to women's asses & get a thrill out of it???......... as a joke i said it'd be a great idea to stick a needle in his penis & he'd be cured [Roll Eyes]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

That's only the case in in the Gigolo Republic of Hurghada.

Live in a civilization and then talk.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 10 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:

[Big Grin]
samaka
Member # 9228

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for samaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My point was that why worry about covering bare flesh in Egypt if everytime you are sick, a Dr prescribes a syringe and someone else is paid to administer it. Therefore someone you never met in you life gets to look at and touch your bare bum.
I wasn't being antagonistic, I was just making an observation. Maybe this doesn't happen in Cairo. But it certainly does in Hurghada and upper Egypt.

Posts: 588 | From: an oasis near the pyramids | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chinderella, nice comic timing...your innocent 'flashing' made me laugh. I'm glad it's not only foreigners who accidentally expose too much flesh! When I first went to Egypt, I knew little about the culture or dress codes. On a trip to The West Bank, I wore a skirt which was cool and floaty, cut a bit above the knee but not ridiculously short.
The local ferry was colourful and I was absorbed in the scenery. Imagine my surprise to be told that people were staring at me. I laughed this off but they really were! Never did a journey go so slowly - the crossing seemed to take days. Although everyone was lovely to me, smiling, friendly, I realised I had made a serious error. From then on, I dressed appropriately, outside the hotel grounds. It taught me to read up on a culture before travelling. Even then, you have to spend lots of time in a country to get a more realistic perspective. This forum is a great way of learning what Egyptian women are like, when the normal protocols are lifted.

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
Chinderella, nice comic timing...your innocent 'flashing' made me laugh. I'm glad it's not only foreigners who accidentally expose too much flesh! When I first went to Egypt, I knew little about the culture or dress codes. On a trip to The West Bank, I wore a skirt which was cool and floaty, cut a bit above the knee but not ridiculously short.
The local ferry was colourful and I was absorbed in the scenery. Imagine my surprise to be told that people were staring at me. I laughed this off but they really were! Never did a journey go so slowly - the crossing seemed to take days. Although everyone was lovely to me, smiling, friendly, I realised I had made a serious error. From then on, I dressed appropriately, outside the hotel grounds. It taught me to read up on a culture before travelling. Even then, you have to spend lots of time in a country to get a more realistic perspective. This forum is a great way of learning what Egyptian women are like, when the normal protocols are lifted.

LOL [Big Grin] ................ even if you know the culture & grew up in it...... you can still make mistakes like i did bcasue you either forget or get confused for some reason
citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for citizen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
My point was that why worry about covering bare flesh in Egypt if everytime you are sick, a Dr prescribes a syringe and someone else is paid to administer it. Therefore someone you never met in you life gets to look at and touch your bare bum.
I wasn't being antagonistic, I was just making an observation. Maybe this doesn't happen in Cairo. But it certainly does in Hurghada and upper Egypt.

You're right, there is a preference (or obsession would be a better word) for maximum medical interference in Egypt, so injections are number one choice, then suppositories, then finally the old pill by mouth. All three are just different means to get the same ingredients into your body. Next time Just insist on being prescrbied the same medicines by mouth. And I mean INSIST.
Posts: 1039 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:

Ok but i still dont get the relationship between injections & showing flesh

Eevn if citizen explained it......... it's not the same.

I rarely take any injections unless needed... i hate needles

citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for citizen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chinderella, I think Samakwish meant that every time you go to the doctor in Egypt you have to show flesh anyway because they always prescribe injections, even for simple things you wouldn't normally have to bare flesh for... just a general observation she was making, not really to do with your cae.
Posts: 1039 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by citizen:
Chinderella, I think Samakwish meant that every time you go to the doctor in Egypt you have to show flesh anyway because they always prescribe injections, even for simple things you wouldn't normally have to bare flesh for... just a general observation she was making, not really to do with your cae.

yeah......... people here are offended when they see a little flesh showing........ even if they bare all to the doctor [Big Grin]
Auto Matic For The People
Member # 10849

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Auto Matic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

You know every time I check out the board, there you are insulting someone or involved in a fight with one or more people!
Am I missing something or have you taking over from sonomod?

How about getting back to discussions about EGYPT......

Posts: 164 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rebreather:

Both of you old foggies are looking for a hookup while reacquainting yourself with your homeland.

Don't put yourselves in my category, in any shape or form.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My mother in law does the same thing. When we are out shopping she is checking my back???? pulling my shirt down, even when no flesh showing!! lol [Big Grin]
Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

and Amsterdam is?...........
Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10849

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Auto Matic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Everyone's_a_Pascha:

And what category would that be, Psychopath?
Posts: 164 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
[QB]

Crackers are psychopaths, and I am not a cracker, you are though.

And leave my email accounts alone, you switched the password and the security answer on one of my gmail accounts.

How would you like it if I started to mess with your accounts? I mean the recreational ones, not the financial accounts for your business. I am not completely filled with venom.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10849

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Auto Matic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
[QB]

And leave my email accounts alone, you switched the password and the security answer on one of my gmail accounts.

How would you like it if I started to mess with your accounts? I mean the recreational ones, not the financial accounts for your business. I am not completely filled with venom.

What's a cracker? But in any case trust me when I tell you, you are a Psychopath.

Have a good day [Big Grin]

samaka
Member # 9228

Member Rated:
Originally posted by Tooti-Frooti .....
And Amsterdam is...............?

I think MK is saying that Holland is civilised and Egypt is not [Confused]
Talking of being civilized, how can you tell that Ramadan is over? [Big Grin]

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[QB]

What's a cracker? But in any case trust me when I tell you, you are a Psychopath.

Have a good day [Big Grin]

You've been around computers for a while to know that non-PC people call crackers hackers. In the days of old before the internet a computer hobbiest was called a "hacker" while "crackers" were people who used malicious techniques to enter people's computers and their online accounts.

You know the term, you've aspired to it.

Member # 10849

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Auto Matic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooops...you edited your post and added in threats while I was replying. Well sonomod, roll the dice and take your chances.
MyKingdomForATaba4Koshari
Member # 12213

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MyKingdomForATaba4Koshari     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salamtek ya Ottah
Posts: 51 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Oooops...you edited your post and added in threats while I was replying. Well sonomod, roll the dice and take your chances.

What are you going to do? hack me out of more of my email accounts? And why are you so sure that in due time the same won't be done to you?

Now that Ramadan is over you can put away the batty rutine and get back to trolling the bar circuits for "Blondes with nice pussy". One of the immenities of western Canada.

samaka
Member # 9228

Member Rated:
Get it over with. You have been saving this up for a month [Big Grin]
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by SHEBIN'S ANGRY MIDGET LESBIAN ESKINO ALBINOS:
quote:

Both of you old foggies are looking for a hookup while reacquainting yourself with your homeland.

ofcourse, you are from the lowest category Sono [Big Grin]
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdom 4 7ARAMY EL KOSHARI:
Salamtek ya Ottah

bass yabn el habalh

Auto.... Taba4 da 7aramy el Koshari [Big Grin]

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
What is bizarre to me is I can't save IM chat files because that function has been intiated on another PC , yet its my IM accounts and I don't IM on another PC. Why is that? Inquiring minds want to know?

The account that I was using as a data storage is filled with digital copies of audio cassette tape and actual 8track recordings. Its not file sharing, and no locking me out of that gmail account doesn't restrict my access to those digital files nor does it count as righting a wrong for the Eid.

No I spent a concurrent 30 days with a peripheral that will play cassette audio recordings and another peripheral that will play 8tracks on a PC. Its legally allowable to make a digital copy of these tracks for safe keeping. I have them all on CD ROM anyhow.

KC and the sunshine factory tracks sound really bizarre when a 8 track had been dipped in someone's coffee and creme 27 years ago. Luckily it only affected 3 tracks.

Auto I was doing someone a favor by making digital copies. You don't have to do the music industry any favors. Release my gmail account.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chinderella, my husband had a similar thing on the chest. The doctor at first freezed it and then popped it. My husband was disgusted, he still has a very small scare from that procedure.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Chinderella, my husband had a similar thing on the chest. The doctor at first freezed it and then popped it. My husband was disgusted, he still has a very small scare from that procedure.

I think I will have a scar because the wound is deep & I form keliods easily....... It was quite a big lump in the armpit....... it's a scary area anyway.

btw, If u are in egypt have you noticed how it's so damn polluted now? Did mubarak fart after 30 days of fasting?

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband had to desinfect the wound for another two to three weeks, the first couple of times they did it in the hospital. We were relieved when we heard that it was only a lump filled with puss. My husband avoided to go to the doctor for quite some time...... so typical for guys.

I know that Cairo is very polluted but there is no other place I would rather be right now..... [Frown]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
My husband had to desinfect the wound for another two to three weeks, the first couple of times they did it in the hospital. We were relieved when we heard that it was only a lump filled with puss. My husband avoided to go to the doctor for quite some time...... so typical for guys.

I know that Cairo is very polluted but there is no other place I would rather be right now..... [Frown]

yeah it was painful....... not painful because you got the anesthasia but you feel the movement of the object the surgeon inserted inside the wound [Eek!] ......... i wanted to throw up [Eek!]
Member # 12213

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MyKingdomForATaba4Koshari     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Salamtek ya Ottah

bass yabn el habalh

Auto tried and failed yesterday ya 7marah [Cool]
Posts: 51 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So tell me why this thread pulls up a *Serenity Adult Diapers* ad by Google. [Cool]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Auto tried and failed yesterday ya 7marah [Cool] [/QB]

Wallah ma fi 7omar ela enta
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
So tell me why this thread pulls up a *Serenity Adult Diapers* ad by Google. [Cool]

Why not storing up already now for the future?! [Wink]
Member # 12213

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Wallah ma fi 7omar ela enta [/QB]
wallahi ento elly bahaiem kolokom. there you go ya ghabeiah
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 10 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba4Koshari:
quote:
quote:

Wallah ma fi 7omar ela enta

wallahi ento elly bahaiem kolokom. there you go ya ghabeiah [/QB]
teezak 7amrah ya 7omaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar [Big Grin]

ya 7aramy el koshari ya watyyyyyyyyy

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

Oh My God I have just had the biggest laugh!

ROFL

LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

Thank you LSLSOM!!

sunburnt
Member # 4986

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunburnt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I received a very disturbing call from one of my employees telling me that my next door neighbour had reported me to the security in my building for being naked out on the balcony. I hit the roof as of course this was not true. It had come from the neighbour to security to a male employee then to the female employee then to me, so it had of course been told all over the work place before it came to me. The truth of the matter was I had sat out on the balcony in Capri pants and had my legs up on the wall, now the neighbour had to come out and turn and twist to be able to see my bare ankles. When I got the full story from security they said that they were concerned about my nakedness as a young man was moving into the next door apartment and if he saw me he might come and ravish me, lol
So bare ankles are a no no too

And yes here in Cairo you go to the pharmacy and they tell u to drop ur pants for your injection

Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Salamtek ya Ottah

bass yabn el habalh

Eh dah? howa automatic for ppl is koshari part 2??? Ikhs 3aleik ya Auto!

Regardless of the catfights and all the offense already made to members, most of what Auto writes about Egypt in genral makes sense! Yakhsartak ya Auto.

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sunburnt:

And yes here in Cairo you go to the pharmacy and they tell u to drop ur pants for your injection

I had to drop them for my first anti-biotic injection after the botched wisdome tooth extraction.

The pharmacy's doctor had given me the injection, nice young lady, don't know why she is only 23 and a doctor!

But what do you know, when I turn around to pull up my pants there is this 3 year old boy just standing there gazying upon my glory.

How in the hell did he get behind the curtain without me noticing and why didn't the doc say anything?

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com