EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » ESCAPE FROM CAIRO?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ESCAPE FROM CAIRO?
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone wanting to escape Cairo for a few days or even just one day.
You can drive almost deserted road from Cairo to Soukhna in about an hour,
Once you hit Soukhna pass the Port Authority on your right, carry on up the highway past Little Venice, Marina Degla, and Palm Beach compounds. Hundred or so yards after Palm Beach is a hotel complex called Palmira on the right.
Loads of parking, 2 adults one child 240 LE for lovely fruit tree filled gardens, cages with love birds and rabbits and goats. 5 big swimming pools with beds and brollies. Private beach with pedalos banana boat rides beds, brollies and towels and a 5 course lunch served from 1.30 till 4pm all included in the price. Water was warm for swimming, and beach was soft and very clean. Lots of europeans taking break from Cairo, with a few egyptian families. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh that sounds really nice!! [Smile]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annie_81
Member # 4149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for annie_81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh that sounds so lovely! I want to go!! I wish my BF would take me there but it aint gonna happen unfortunately..

:-(

--------------------
"Whashing One's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral" -Freire-

Posts: 370 | From: Montreal, Canada + World expat | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not Annie?
Maybe one day eh?..........We had a great time. My son was in the sea from 10am till 3pm!! he doesn't have lungs he has gills lol
[Big Grin]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com