EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » to gabr's wife (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: to gabr's wife
kaike
Member # 12226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaike         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi Tibe, i am a (belgian) friend of Gabr. I met Gabr in the summer of 2004 when he was working in Albatros Resort in Hurghada. In august of this year he asked me to find out who germany 75 is because she is writing "****" about him in this forum. So i found out that he has told about a "so-called" dumped belgian girlfriend. If you now think it's me, that is wrong because i am not dumped by him, it was just the opposite. He asked me several times to marry him but i always refused. We are friends now and i think he doesn't know who you really are. Maybe i have to take a print of all your rude answers and send it to him?
Posts: 16 | From: belgium | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya lahwi! Every time I wanna get off this site to pee it gets even better!

You're gonna give me kidney failure you buggers!!!

[Big Grin]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my, jealousy is a difficult thing to overcome with, hm? [Confused] That's why you have to create a new account to try to strike at Tibe again?

Guess what, you are no more in the picture, get it finally into your brain, Tibe is off within a week to her husband so please rest your case and get a life!!!!!!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaike
Member # 12226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaike         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let Tibe ask him about "kaike", and if i am his belgian girlfriend or german ex-wife. I am just here to defend gabr, nothing more.
Posts: 16 | From: belgium | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The forum today is such a mess [Confused]
everybody's jumping on everybody

It's war baby [Big Grin]

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What you mean you are just here to 'defend' Tibe's husband? You are here to create trouble - nothing more. Get yourself another male Egyptian 'friend'.......
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaike
Member # 12226

Rate Member
i just want to defend him to germany 75 and tibe is very rude to some people. i'm sure he doesn't know all this. He just texted me to ask what tibe is writing. She just said he is following on the computer but right now he is working, so how can he read all this?
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kaike:
i just want to defend him to germany 75 and tibe is very rude to some people. i'm sure he doesn't know all this. He just texted me to ask what tibe is writing. She just said he is following on the computer but right now he is working, so how can he read all this?

Of course he doesn't!

But that's not the only non-sense this Tina posts, right? [Wink]

quote:
he just texted me to say that tibe told him that she said nothing on computer today, so who is the liar right now?

A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A !!
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaike
Member # 12226

Rate Member
he just texted me to say that tibe told him that she said nothing on computer today, so who is the liar right now?
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tibe you know what?
IGNORE IT!!
Mk is schizophrenic........she has multiple usernames you have multiple orgasms.
Know which one I would rather have lol [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Tooti!!!! [Big Grin]
kaike
Member # 12226

Rate Member
if gabr really is honest to tibe, she would know who i am, his so-called dumped girlfriend.
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tootifrooti:
Tibe you know what?
IGNORE IT!!
Mk is schizophrenic........she has multiple usernames you have multiple orgasms.
Know which one I would rather have lol [Roll Eyes]

Oh yeah! I am also this Keekaboo lady now!

Moahahahahhahhahahahahah!!

Tsik tsik.. All this sexual talk. Allah yer7am ommak ya Freud!!

kaike
Member # 12226

Rate Member
my kingdom, ik wist niet dat je in gabriel's home woonde? [Smile]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
my kingdom, ik wist niet dat je in gabriel's home woonde? [Smile]

WOW je bent Vlaams! Wat leuk!!!! Dat dacht ik ook van de naam. [Wink]

Mijn zoontje heet toevallig ook Gabriel!

Grappig niet?!!

Leuk je ontmoet te hebben! Had ik graag in een betere situatie gehad! Ik ben gek op Belgen die niet racistisch zijn. [Wink] [Razz]

kaike
Member # 12226

Rate Member
Ja, ik vind het ook wel grappig, al ben je soms wel grof tegen sommige mensen. Nu zal tibe misschien beseffen dat ik niet germany 75 ben :-)

En uiteraard ben ik niet racistisch.

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
speak engliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish [Big Grin]

that's too bad to miss [Big Grin]

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ChinderallaAngelTormentor CAT:

Try this, Dutch to English, translates most of it. [Wink]

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaike
Member # 12226

Rate Member
sorry it was just funny finding someone who know the dutch language [Razz]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
OFF TOPIC:

Sherine is singing the night away on ESC.

Nasr Mahrous and Hasan Abul-Soud, eat your flaccid chiwawas out!!

Luluululululululuiiiiiiiiiiii!!

quote:

At least we've managed to smoke you out of your holes!

[Razz]

Okay Kaike we speak English.

quote:
Originally posted by Left.Side.Lying.State.Of.Mind:

Brilliant site!

Better than Google crap translator.

Now before we know it, Google will join in under the pseudonym 7oo7le and start swearing at me.

[Big Grin]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by Left.Side.Lying.State.Of.Mind:
quote:

Try this, Dutch to English, translates most of it. [Wink]

hehehehehe thanks..... i did it [Big Grin]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

[Confused]

Wait a second, how did you know I spoke Dutch?

I mean okay you are me and I am you and all that.. [Wink]

But how did you really?

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by MK-Toma:
quote:

[Confused]

But how did you really?

What the .....??? [Confused]
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

germany75
Member # 11492

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germany75         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you live in amsterdam, i suppose you speak dutch [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 71 | From: germany | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Fatta7y mokhkhek ma3ana shwayya ya Cine!

I'm saying that because the hyenas think I am her.

Wallahi Sammy will close it down we ytarba2ha 3ala dmaghna because of all this!

I guess only God, Sammy and I know that I have nothing to do with those new users.

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
quote:
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Fatta7y mokhkhek ma3ana shwayya ya Cine!

I'm saying that because the hyenas think I am her.

Wallahi Sammy will close it down we ytarba2ha 3ala dmaghna because of all this!

I guess only God, Sammy and I know that I have nothing to do with those new users.

fata7toh fata7toh [Big Grin]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by germany75:

But I have no more mention of Amsterdam in my profile. And Kaike just joined in. Unless you told her!

But it's okay, I speak several languages. Even Danish. Look: Moooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

germany75
Member # 11492

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germany75         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no, i didn't tell her but maybe she is reading in here since a long time?
Posts: 71 | From: germany | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
no, i didn't tell her but maybe she is reading in here since a long time?

Yes that's possibly the case. But I just wonder why people lurk for so long before joining in.

Scheisse [Big Grin]

germany75
Member # 11492

Rate Member
maybe because they are just waiting for the right moment to jump in [Smile]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone having trouble trying to call egypt today? i cant get thru . is it because of ramadan??????????
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
maybe because they are just waiting for the right moment to jump in [Smile]

I don't know Germany75.. I know Khibe loves him for real, and honest to God it hurts me to say *any* woman get cheated on, even Khibe!

I really would rather grow an evil twin on my butt than have her situation.

Good Night!

soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by micky azzam:
anyone having trouble trying to call egypt today? i cant get thru . is it because of ramadan??????????

Sorry Micky, I got through first time earlier on today. I usually have trouble, but not today!

Good Luck

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks soozi
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Micky many folk are calling about tomorrow. They are making arrangements with family and friends about Eid . Phones are busy tonight, we took a while to connect with some numbers especially mobiles. Just keep trying, coz tomorrow will be hell lol
Have a lovely Eid [Wink]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep..it's because of Eid. I tried calling my family at home and I couldn't get through. I haven't even attempted to call my husband's mobile. Try later on tonight again.

quote:

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

What a spoof! Suddenly you answer for 'new' member kaike even if the question wasn't directed at you. Seems to me you are kind of confused about your multiple usernames...... [Confused]
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Lol
Detective tiger!
hot on the trail of the mysterious edam scented schizo.........
As Bart Simpson say's 'Eat my Cake'!! lol [Big Grin]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
thanks guys i finally got a hold of him
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Great Micky kol sana wenti tayeb [Wink]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
thanks guys i finally got a hold of him
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:
Yep..it's because of Eid. I tried calling my family at home and I couldn't get through. I haven't even attempted to call my husband's mobile. Try later on tonight again.

quote:

same problem love it was busy from here in england to there connection was so SHITE !!!!EIDMUBARAK AND TO THE BOYS AS WELL AND TO THE HUNKY MAN ....WEBCAMMING LATER ARE YAH ,lol .Allah Hafeez..
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is your window bar OVERLAOADED for ES ...I GOT SOME SPACES LEFT ...
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

[Confused]

But how did you really?

hmm good point - too bad she never answer you on that. - you are hopeless German75...... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
So let me get this straight. Germany75 is Friendlywoman Lady from Switzerland is Kaike is Mr.G-spot's German wife is ME?

That's your conclusion?!!

"Safeyya, cover me and vote on me!!!!"

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No German75 is Gab's ex and YOU are friendlywoman [Smile] And it was you who asked the milliondollar question yourself. How could she know you was from Holland/Nederland unless she had been inhere before......Dont believe people peek for so long time without joining.

And that was my last comment about that ever. You can haul like a dog and scratch my back but I will not comment on my privatelife with my husband. Gabr is a wonderfull sweet man and I will not tolerate lies about, but I have come to the conclusion that to ignore it.....

Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe:
No German75 is Gab's ex and YOU are friendlywoman [Smile] And it was you who asked the milliondollar question yourself. How could she know you was from Holland/Nederland unless she had been inhere before......Dont believe people peek for so long time without joining.

And that was my last comment about that ever. You can haul like a dog and scratch my back but I will not comment on my privatelife with my husband.

Finally you learnt a lesson not to tell a bunch of strangers how you managed to destroy your home for a fling. Good lesson Khibe.

Now I know you will not believe me, but for those who would, I swear on all what's precious to me, that I have nothing to do with those usernames. I would never join in to claim a man did anything with me. I am too proud of my body and my background to even dare claim I joined this orgy!

I am sure Kaike is a native speaker of Dutch. Germans have certain common mistakes in Dutch that you can easily detect. So I am positive Kaike is NOT Germany75.

Yalla I'll leave to have a nice day drinking each other's blood. I am having a great time in here.

Hey Kaike, zullen we een keer afspreken? Ik ben gek op Antwerpen en misschien komen we binnenkort dichtbij jou wonen.. Voor even!!

(P.s. Hehe.. Now Khibe comes from a whore in Amsterdam? Nice origins Khibe!)

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
You a ridiculous - I also understand dutch - and MO has never been a danish word -goofy......
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Oh really? MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO is not a Danish word?

Strange, that's the only word I hear when I go there!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! [Big Grin]

Have nice day Tina, awhoreinaratholeinamsterdam!

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Try saying MOR (mom) and try act like one.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com