EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Real Estate Agents for Dreamland?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Real Estate Agents for Dreamland?
siraatulmustaqim
Member # 11736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for siraatulmustaqim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all

I am currently living in Alexandria, but there is a strong posibility I will be moving to West Cairo soon.

I am trying to find real estate agents who are either based in Dreamland or have properties for rent there.

If you know of any please let me have their details, just in case the move goes ahead!

Many thanks...

Posts: 12 | From: Alexandria | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there if you enter the Dreamland main gate and drive up the entrance on the left you will a sign and the start of the villas.
It is signposted residential sales office. Just go there and they have everything on computer, whats available, but most you have to put deposit down and wait min 5 months for apartments.
Across the road there is another compound Al Ashgar, they have stuff ready to buy that day usually, and they rent out too. Come into Ashgar through security drive along main road ( Nakhil st) and just opposite the mosque is the Souk. First right is ASC office and the guy Hazem will show you around.
[Wink]
Both dont have real estate offices as such, you deal with the company itself or private sellers who go through them. Sometimes you see for sale signs on individual places.

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
siraatulmustaqim
Member # 11736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for siraatulmustaqim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the help!

I did contact several real estate agents and not one of them called me back despite promising to.

Cheers!

Posts: 12 | From: Alexandria | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com