EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Halloween sell soul to devil sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Halloween sell soul to devil sale
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take advantage of our special 'Sell your soul to the Devil ' sale.
We at necronomi are offering a 50% reduction in joining fee if you register with us before midnight tonight.

Sell your soul in 6 easy steps

Please note that although selling one's soul to the Devil is a very serious matter, this article may not be! That being said, the quickest way to sell your soul to the Devil is to join the Church of Satan (it takes a few hours). Established in 1966, the church teaches its members to take pride in having the strength and dedication to implement the tools of Satan and the wisdom to recognize the Unseen in our society.

Instructions
STEP 1: Find a cold room that has not received sunlight for three days and large piece of natural parchment paper that also has been in total darkness for three days.
STEP 2: Draw a large pentagram on the parchment paper and place it on the floor in order to protect yourself. Stay inside the pentagram from beginning to end. Treading outside it will make any mistake permanent.
STEP 3: Saturate the air with incense of your choice, and conduct the ritual in solitude to maintain full powers of concentration.
STEP 4: Take a vial of goat's blood (not sheep's blood, ever!) and scatter drops within the pentagram--but not outside it, and not on your feet. After the scattering you must not tread on the blood, otherwise you will carry it with you outside the pentagram.
STEP 5: Memorize and utter the Church of Satan Invocation: "In the name of all the Lords of the Abyss, I call out to the Powers of Darkness. Come to my aid for I am helpless before my adversaries. I am thy servant. Thy will is as my own. I am ever dutiful in serving thee. Come forth from thy dark abodes and answer to your names. Hear my plea!"
STEP 6: Send $5,000 to the Church of Satan (churchofsatan.com). In 16 weeks, you'll receive an embossed crimson card declaring you a member of the church. This card is your means for identifying yourself as a genuine member of the Church of Satan to other members. In addition to having the facility to download your 'Sell you soul to the Devil' contract by just clicking the link.

http://www.necronomi.com/projects/666/pact.html

[Eek!]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com