EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Carnage in Cairo !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Carnage in Cairo !
king-snefru
Member # 11670

Member Rated:
Icon 13 posted      Profile for king-snefru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every single accedent has a microbus invloved , because they drive too fast , so close to the car in front , no speed limits,
I took 2 photos for a microbus was hit from the front as usual and I asked a police man was standing there , he said " I do not know what happened and there was no one alive to tell us what happen , they hardly took the smashed body of the driver out of the driver seat, "

Imagine this happens everyday !
is there anyway to convince these Egyptian to slow down and not to stick to the car in front while driving on more than 120 KMph

look at the photos

http://www.samer.biz/uploads/337005e179.jpg

http://www.samer.biz/uploads/836d5758c9.jpg

Posts: 121 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
king-snefru
Member # 11670

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for king-snefru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all the passengers and the driver passed away !!!

God rest their souls and forgive them

Posts: 121 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
forgive them why ,...i beleive allah has a pupose in life to take us in any way and means ,for them to go is a tragedy and i hope inshallah they will enter the paradise when we all are judged my poor hearts go out to the familys and the children of them if there was any ,w/salaams ..chimps
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They really are insane, with their driving. I guess not enough people have died to change things....sad. It's always the poor.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many bus/ truck drivers are on drugs.......... and many of them work on night shifts.... so imagine what a sleepless driver would do

Buses/ trucks in Egypt are like time bombs

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
king-snefru
Member # 11670

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for king-snefru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear "banana" How do you say such things, of course god "allah " will ask them
why did you drive with no care for your self and the passengers were in your microbus ???

they drive so fast and I mean it so fast and so so so close to the care in front !!!!
they kill the selves !!!!
and it only happens in Egypt and the countries like us .
So please be sensible and blame the idiots .
I can Excuse him if they drive so safely and something happened suddenly like :: burst tyre :: loose in the screws of the tyre :: things like that.
But drive so fast and kill themselves and the passengers and the other cars passengers .
this what is not acceptable.
I hope you understand me

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com