EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » to all my ES friends i would like to share some great and joyous news

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: to all my ES friends i would like to share some great and joyous news
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my sisterinlaw yesterday NOV 2ND early in the morning gave birth to a baby boy this was her first son ,my husband is so so happy but sad at this time we cannot see him but WOW via webcam is great ,inshallah we all see him next year cannot go now as we planned this year due to work and medical commitments ..
he was named AHMED MOHAMMED AHMED ,i find this funny cause to us ahamed is the last name for us ,oh well its joy to be an auntie has long they are all in good health MAY ALLAH SHINE HIS LOVE UPON THEM ,SO I WUD LIKE YOU ALL AS MY FRIENDS TO CONGRATULATE AND SHARE THIS MOMENT WITH ME salaams chimps .xxx [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congratulations auntie banana face.

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mabrook Auntie Banana.
May this little man bring you and your family much joy................
x

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrads.bananaface
you became an aunt and on christmas day i will become a grandmom for the first time dec25 the baby is due.isnt it amazing how babies can change your whole life

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MASHALLAH THANKYOU ALL ,
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tutandmoane
Member # 12060

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tutandmoane   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mabrouk for the gift of a lovely new boy to you and all your family! I became auntie too a few days ago and they named him after my husband. He is sooooooooooo happy!
Posts: 319 | From: egypt/uk | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mabrook auntie Chimps!

My SIL also had a baby recently. She gave birth to her first baby on Sept. 11. It's a little girl named, Yasmeen and she's soooo cute!!

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DONT THROW BANANA ON HER
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Banana, babies are gifts from God. [Smile]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh banana face........ congrats auntie

I havent seen this before

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maryanne
Member # 9311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maryanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrulatoins on the birth.

--------------------
Every morning is a fresh beginning. Every day is the world made new. Today is a new day. Today is my world made new. I have lived all my life up to this moment, to come to this day. This moment - this day - is as good as any moment in all eternity.

Posts: 224 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alf Mabrook to all auntie chimps!!!

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Auntie Chimps....I like that name. [Smile]

Congratulations!

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
i thank you all from the bottom of my heart foor this kindness even BATTY for his witty humour [Smile] and MADAM M i congratulate ur sil too and please send my salaams to her and your family and ur dashing hubby [Wink] grrrrrrrrrrrrr,hehehehehe ,and how are the boys are they good health and behaving ,,, [Big Grin]
and MICKY welcome and best wishes for you [Wink]
and TUTANDMOAN luuuuuuuuuuv the name MASHALLAH for ur lovely gift in the family .welcome and salaams to you all thankyou thankyou may ALLAH bless you a wish that is a thousand wishes .w/salaams all ..chimps
and all here who wished us congratulations ,i knew them tummy pains were summat i was having her contractions and i even dreamt her she was pregnant told my hubby and then he told me in the feb sisters pregnant she thanx me from the bottom of my heart i feel so kool on this any one els had expserieince like that dreamt it ...she was having trouble concieveing and i tild my huby she will inshallah have a baby by the end of the year and VOILAH SHA HAS oh ALLAH IS SO GIVING ISNIT HE ...PRAYERS ARE MUST IN YOUR HEART ..

love the name AUNTIE BANANA OR AUNTIE CHIMPS [Big Grin] [Big Grin] bananas are good potassium for the morning get that brain wrking where is mine [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehe now hopefully she wants another very soon. This story made me think of my best friend in florida. She had trouble becoming pregnant then miscarried, then 2 years later finally pregnant again, miscarried. One year later got pregnant and carried the baby had a beautiful little girl, some heart problems but is doing fine but here is the funny part, before her baby was one year old she discovered she was pregnant again, 5 months pregnant at that!!! The second little girl delivered 4 months early to arrive 2 days before her older sisters birthday. And Thankfully she was a fighter and has come through just fine. The girls are now 1 and half and 2 and half.
Just made me think of her with the trouble of getting pregnant and how she got pregnant so quickly after the first one hahahaha.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
actually she has her head screwed on right concidering she is from a small town in the sinai her husband and her are lucky to have so good jobs and shes a teacher and hes is a manager ,she is on maternity leave soon ,not like other siter she had 5kids and theyare not particularly well off ,she the sister who has just had baby boy intends to go bck to wrk ,viva la wrking mother i say ,,so lets hope not just yet ,,aunie chimps to 6kids is enough for me so far in egypt im auntie chimps here to 15 at the moment from my prevouse marriage ,,lol lol ,but waiting for one from me son ,,to be a NANNY CHIMPS .. [Big Grin]

i wud love one of my own but thats impossible now , [Frown]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com