EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » tajmamm ul awal

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: tajmamm ul awal
last one standing
Member # 12315

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for last one standing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can someone tell me about this area I know that it is in misr jadidah about 10 minute from Nasr city?
Posts: 15 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Jannah7!

Taggamu' Al-Awal is indeed in New Cairo, it's another of the new satellite developments that they are building all over Cairo. I don't know much about it as I have only driven through it once, and that was a few years ago, but it seemed to have more lower cost housing than many of the other new areas, making it easier for first time buyers to be able to get into the market. I did hear that it was possible to buy a smallish flat/apartment for quite a low rate and deposit, but I don't know if that will still be possible or if all the units might be sold by now.

When I saw it, it was in the very early stages of development and didn't seem to have any shops or facilities out there, but I now go past minibuses calling out for passengers to go out there, so I guess that must mean that the area is getting more established now.

Sorry, I don't have any more info than that.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
last one standing
Member # 12315

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for last one standing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Newcomer. I have been trying to find out something about the area for a while and there is nothing on the web about this place.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It probably hasn't been widely advertised because it seems to be catering to first time Egyptian buyers, which makes a really nice change, so they are possibly trying to keep it a bit low profile.

I am assuming here that you are not Egyptians, as I don't think that foreigners would be able to get in on the tamlik schemes...and that was what I was led to believe that they were (its an Islamic rent-to-buy type scheme). I think that one of the conditions for tamlik is that the buyer has to be Egyptian or at least one of them. Can any one confirm that?

Development companies will also probably be more willing to spend more on promoting the more expensive places.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com