EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Lazeez under attack? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lazeez under attack?
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A coincidence? I don't think so!

So the mob decided to attack me in private?

Why hide there?

Here's what I just got :

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072 Icon 1 posted 10 November, 2006 05:22 AM Profile for yorkshire rose
are you always a total ass hole

--------
Author Topic: YOU!
tootifrooti
Member # 9824
are a fucking asshole!
Not every man is like you thank God! and not every woman is as you portray!
Maybe the women you go around with are!! maybe your wife or fiancee is a whore!!, maybe your sister and mother where whores!!! who knows? Maybe that is why you talk as you do!
Sick sick mind!

-------------------

Before I reply back, I will give them both a chance to confirm or explain what they said and a chance for those who are willing to join the mob and add something.

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lazeez, this creature is a psychopath. You and I agreed once on what she is, remember! The biggest one of them all.. He hee!

You are a great guy and I wish all the Egyptian men were like you, Masrawi, Nanouk, and Tigerman.. And Auto when he's in a good mood. [Big Grin]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just hope now that we will not get an other " LaZeeZ " user name posting on ES.
Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MK, Have you seen X-Men? That guy Logan when he gets mad and those metal claws come out? I look like this now. [Big Grin]

Isn't interesting how they pretend to be nice and peaceful in public?

btw, I will need to borrow your Truck. I guess I'm gonna drive over some people today.

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's stopping you getting your own truck, Lazeez? I just picked mine up, and it feels fantastic! [Wink]

I fancy a drive today too - and it looks like I've found the directions to start what could be a perfect trip [Big Grin]

Drive safely... [Razz]

Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

I thought MK has the trucks tawkeel in Egypt.

get_over_it, Are you Alaa Mubarak? [Big Grin]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

GOI and LaZeeZ, be my guests and have a free truck ride.

Yes I have the trucks tawkeel [Cool] Everyone gets a free truck today especially equipped to smash the trash.

Yalla ya Lazeez ef2a3hom we'sta3mel el avatar beta3y. [Wink]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by LaZeeZ:
Isn't interesting how they pretend to be nice and peaceful in public?

Tell me about it buddy.

"Cheers" buddy!!

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are always being horrible, thats why, and i have nothing to hide,
there is no mob, only that everytime you say bad things, also about me on the thread, luuuuuve on the nile, this isnt my thread but i do see you try to take the piss again from me, so thats why you are not in my good books, can you never be nice ever
All the people you mention above are great people, tooti is a real lady and an angel, so i dont know where you get sick from
i saw what you wrote about me, prostitutes and drinking, you are sick honey, but there again, maybe they are the only women you can get, right, so then you think you can talk to all the woman bad, you need to learn a little respect towards woman, did youre family not bring you up to respect, sorry but you are not a good egyptian man, i met there perfect gents, most were christian, but were wonderful
tooti is wonderful, and not one bit sick, she is an angel, now , i see who youre mob is,

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
you are always being horrible, thats why, and i have nothing to hide,
there is no mob, only that everytime you say bad things, also about me on the thread, luuuuuve on the nile, this isnt my thread but i do see you try to take the piss again from me, so thats why you are not in my good books, can you never be nice ever
All the people you mention above are great people, tooti is a real lady and an angel, so i dont know where you get sick from
i saw what you wrote about me, prostitutes and drinking, you are sick honey, but there again, maybe they are the only women you can get, right, so then you think you can talk to all the woman bad, you need to learn a little respect towards woman, did youre family not bring you up to respect, sorry but you are not a good egyptian man, i met there perfect gents, most were christian, but were wonderful
tooti is wonderful, and not one bit sick, she is an angel, now , i see who youre mob is,

With a stress on:
quote:
i met there perfect gents, most were christian
Wakhed balak enta ya LaZeeZ? [Wink]

LaZeeZ speaks honestly of how men, all men, think. And that is why I respect him.

The fact that you're secretly insulting him with language that shows your real face and then came out and cackled that you're ladies and real angles does not change the truth.

Instead of calling him names go and find out why a moron who chatted with you for 4 years didn't show up to meet you on a date that you have crossed oceans for.

And I mean what is this? Older women sitting at the computers in heat for young guys from around the world! That tells enough.

Grow up mama!

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
er hello, im not old,, so whats youre problem, and im not for 4 years chatting, you see you have no idea, you just make stories up, i told him he was a pain in the ass cause he is and so are you, you know what i think you are just woman haters,hehehehehe
it makes me laugh what you say, grow up mama, im young and i dont have kids, so get youre facts right,
so im not an old mother looking for a young guy,
you only have rspect for other men, maybe youre a homo right, thats what you are,

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lighthouse
Member # 12324

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lighthouse         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
boo hoo hoo alert***lazeez attacked big big mob 2 women*** boo hoo hoo lazeez help him help help help. cries him boo hoo hoo cries cries dries his eyes [Frown]
Posts: 2 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
^^ Oh here goes again psycho tooz taking all the trouble to make a new account!! [Roll Eyes]

It says enough about the chicken!!

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
yes, hahahahaah
i think that too,
i agree with you know mk in uggs, pathetick, cant they just say something and be honast instead , covering identity, i will be honast and say if things are wrong and right, so dont think it was me uggs, cause im just out the showewr and i dont make no other account

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sure that admin can confirm if the 2 a mob me? No!! it is not me but another person pissed off by you!! there are many!

Lazeez
It could be that you were hacked? then I owe you an apology? But if you did not write this about Mark

posted 09 November, 2006 08:13 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes let's hear some adventures about the guy while she is trying her way to him. what's he doing during all that?

visiting prostitutes clubs and walking home naked and drunk?

Then the message still stands.
We know that MUGGZ!! has not been hacked!! that is her true self!
A chicken I am not!

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some ppl can't take brutal honesty that's why they get upset. You're a great guy, Lazeez, no matter what anyone says. I still loves ya [Smile]
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
yes, hahahahaah
i think that too,
i agree with you know mk in uggs, pathetick, cant they just say something and be honast instead , covering identity, i will be honast and say if things are wrong and right, so dont think it was me uggs, cause im just out the showewr and i dont make no other account

Hee hee, is anyone following this saga?

Honest is with an "E" btw. Let alone all those apostrophes you have denied their right to exist!

And yeah I'm a homo who likes to cross-dress in maternity clothes to hide his huge chiwawa.

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK in Uggs:
to hide his huge chiwawa.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Yeah Lazeez was hacked. Everyone is hacked. I'm hacked you're hacked she's hacked he's hacked.

Ha(ck) Ha(ck) Ha(ck)

Hack Me Amadeus!!

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
i dont change mistakes on the computer, do you have a problem with that, something else for you nasty childish people to pick on, god, get a life twat,
madame m , youre welcome to these son of a bitches,
and im not upset, just a bit shocked at how mean and rude people can be around here, i thought this place was a friendship site of people that had one love, Egypt,
seems like a war zone to mean

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
nasty, twat,son of a bitches

Watch the lady language. [Wink]

Aal lady aal..

You mean Lady Marmalade?!!

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:
Some ppl can't take brutal honesty that's why they get upset. You're a great guy, Lazeez, no matter what anyone says. I still loves ya [Smile]

[Confused]

what's brutally honest about implying that Mark 2006 is visiting prostitutes and walking home naked and drunk?

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YR..I have nothing against you. I have always liked Lazeez. He's not a bad guy it's just some ppl can be sensitive and don't like what he says.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

I don't know what he said to or about Mark2006. I don't read everything written on this forum. I was referring to other things he has said. He says what's on his mind...sometimes it's right sometimes not. I think we all do that on occasion. I'm not taking sides here. Lazeez has always been kind to me.

quote:
Originally posted by tootifrooti:
quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:

[Confused]

what's brutally honest about implying that Mark 2006 is visiting prostitutes and walking home naked and drunk?

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
you know what seems strange here?
everyone seems to be defending lazeez who said the above and not Mark 2006 who most people who know him KNOW is a kind, thoughtful, polite, well brought up, well mannered young man! but hey!!! BUT this is ES yeah.............
easier to defend the likes of MK! and gain brownie points........

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
thanks madame, no probs, i understand, you like him,
We all cant like the same people or life would be a little boring, i dont have anything against you, at all xxx
uggs, you think youre so great, i heard so much over you, and the best one was you are the most evil on this site, so it must feel great to be the most hated,
im not scared of you, and yes, i love marmarlade , so what, doctor,
and why dont you whatch the way you treat people, i dont care if you want to treat me bad, say what you want, im just laughing at a sad doctor, that only can be mean to people, and has nothing better to do than to insult the site, i on the other, hand, like to have fun, and laugh,

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
maybe you need to read the thread then to get an idea why people are upset and why they react as they do?
I dont think its being sensitive..........I think there is a right and a wrong! some people dont know the difference. [Confused] [Smile]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
^^ I bet you have just engulfed a bucket of shortbread fingers while typing this Tooz!

He hee!

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
uggs, you think youre so great, i heard so much over you, and the best one was you are the most evil on this site, so it must feel great to be the most hated,
im not scared of you, and yes, i love marmarlade , so what, doctor,
and why dont you whatch the way you treat people, i dont care if you want to treat me bad, say what you want, im just laughing at a sad doctor, that only can be mean to people, and has nothing better to do than to insult the site, i on the other, hand, like to have fun, and laugh,

Strange because all those who told you those stories about me insist I'm not a doctor!

I'm not talking about the marmalade you eat. Never mind you Classy Madam Lady from Yorkshire. [Wink]

And thanks for all the other compliments. I have noticed some people are totally obsessed with me yeah. [Cool]

Watch your back!!

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LaZeeZ:
A coincidence? I don't think so!

So the mob decided to attack me in private?

Why hide there?

Here's what I just got :

Dag, what did you do now? [Big Grin] I always considered you one of the most sane people here. [Big Grin]

(Snoozin)

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lighthouse
Member # 12324

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lighthouse         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<V OLD SCHOOLGIRL GRIN> [Embarrassed]

OH LAZEEZ LAZEEZ U LIKE PROPHET & SPEAK FOR ALL MEN I LURVE YOU LAZEEZ COZ UR BUTCHER AND RESPECT U WHEN SEE IN MIND OF ALL MAN & ONE BIG WOMAN [Wink] <ITS HOT IN HERE>
[Embarrassed]

Posts: 2 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
theres nothing wrong with being classy, something you wouldnt know about, any way isnt it time the nastiness stopped and we all try to stop fighting, i think its time for a break,
im not a nasty person, and i dont like this bad stuff anymore
and im so scared that i must watch my back, ooooooohhhh

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
oh here we are a new identity, hahahhahahaha
grow up
you all soooooo hard,,
big is beautiful hahahahaha

mucky lazy, just laying on youre back i supose. i already know who you are , catty hey

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What drives me nuts about the "private messages" is that its taken as a tool to coordinate "virtual verbal" attacks.

ESers take sides and back each other up over various threads. It doesn't really matter if one of the attackers actually agrees with the current "virtual verbal" attack or its merits, they just join a bandwagon in order to recieve support and backing of their "gang" later.

Often their so called "motivations" conflict with their prior statements.

Does the term "sell out", "group think" or "individuality" mean anything to anyone?

There aren't too many "big girls" in an emotional maturity sense on this board.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i already know who you are , catty hey [/QB]

It's not me [Confused] [Eek!]

I am already online as me........ not any fake username [Eek!]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MucKy Lazy Luuuurve:
<V OLD SCHOOLGIRL GRIN> [Embarrassed]

OH LAZEEZ LAZEEZ U LIKE PROPHET & SPEAK FOR ALL MEN I LURVE YOU LAZEEZ COZ UR BUTCHER AND RESPECT U WHEN SEE IN MIND OF ALL MAN & ONE BIG WOMAN [Wink] <ITS HOT IN HERE>
[Embarrassed]

Everyone please laugh!

I'm never big ya lost soul, in any situation I have never been big. Or are you talking to the other ladies? [Wink]

Wait a second, I think I am confused with some people's stories in here, but I guess it's too many trolls hanging around and making life hell for those who come and tell a real story.

But nevertheless Yorkshire Rose Classy Lady Madam, you've shown enough class of your own..

S.O.B.?! (Is that "short of breath", Yorkshire Rose Classy Lady Madam?)

Classy kiss my sassy!

Okay I had enough fun. Sammy please flush.

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
YR I think that Murky lazy luuuurve user is a guy from a few weeks ago who was trashy filthy man?
not CAT.
Samarra
private messages should be just that. Members should not use them publicly I never have!! ever, never will.
The original thing was whether or not saying the things about Mark was the right or wrong thing to do?
But as usual members distract from the topic, and start talking about marmalade, shortbread,chiwawa, trucks, cross dressers etc etc etc because they have nothing useful to add to the topic.
As I said before. If Lazeez was hacked then I apologise.............if not then why say such a thing about a complete stranger ( Mark) who as far as I have knowledge has never said a bad word against anyone here ( with the exception of MK a while back when she visciously attacked someone for no reason and he felt the need to defend them ) just like I am doing now.

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
YR I think that Murky lazy luuuurve user is a guy from a few weeks ago who was trashy filthy man?
not CAT.
Samarra
private messages should be just that. Members should not use them publicly I never have!! ever, never will.

The original thing was whether or not saying the things about Mark was the right or wrong thing to do?
But as usual members distract from the topic, and start talking about marmalade, shortbread,chiwawa, trucks, cross dressers etc etc etc because they have nothing useful to add to the topic.
As I said before. If Lazeez was hacked then I apologise.............if not then why say such a thing about a complete stranger ( Mark) who as far as I have knowledge has never said a bad word against anyone here ( with the exception of MK a while back when she visciously attacked someone for no reason and he felt the need to defend them ) just like I am doing now.

where in my post did I say this:

Samarra

No I said private messages are used to coordinate group attacks.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
I am saying that private messages are private and should remain so. I wanted him to know what I thought of what he posted, and it was not for general consumption. It would have been left at that. Instead he chose to display it, to defend what he done, to sit back and watch others try to defend what he done and it escalated from there. The point I was making was valid. Any sane person would have realised that 'hey that was out of order' I should not have written that about Mark and then they would have posted on the thread an apology to Mark, even though it was a ficticious story and a bit of fun. But as soon as I saw the first reply from him I knew what was coming next. He wanted us to talk about sex, etc etc when we ignored that he done as I predicted he would he escalated it from a jokey dig to an insult to Mark and YR.
Sad but true...........
It was nothing against you. I was in fact agreeing with you. Anyone who dares to stand up against MUGGER is on her hit list........the name suits her well...........

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please people, no need to exaggerate the whole issue. It wasn't fine what Lazeez brought into tooti's thread about YR and Mark but also what both women responses to Lazeez' PM box weren't ladylike either.

So just take it slowly everyone. I am sure we can all get along somehow.

Tooti, I have a wonderful idea! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
I am saying that private messages are private and should remain so. I wanted him to know what I thought of what he posted, and it was not for general consumption. It would have been left at that. Instead he chose to display it, to defend what he done, to sit back and watch others try to defend what he done and it escalated from there. The point I was making was valid. Any sane person would have realised that 'hey that was out of order' I should not have written that about Mark and then they would have posted on the thread an apology to Mark, even though it was a ficticious story and a bit of fun. But as soon as I saw the first reply from him I knew what was coming next. He wanted us to talk about sex, etc etc when we ignored that he done as I predicted he would he escalated it from a jokey dig to an insult to Mark and YR.
Sad but true...........
It was nothing against you. I was in fact agreeing with you. Anyone who dares to stand up against MUGGER is on her hit list........the name suits her well...........

Tooti you sent me private messages like the ones Lazeez posted above.

Why send a hostile private message and then expect it to be private?

Cripes if I username choses to deliberate harrass someone, insult someone through a private message why do you expect them to return the insult through another private message and stoop to that level?

I mean ESers deserve to know all faces of members who create threads solely for the purpose of dissing someone. You must remember at least 5 of those types of threads you directed at me?

Then carrying an a campaign of harrassment through private messages to create a "gang" to verbally attack other usernames on the public board? isn't that wrong?

Bullies don't attack alone. Its the cowardise of bullies, they can't do anything on their own.

Gees....

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Sono, and some other bullies are pretty strong in fighting by themselves.... Hm, don't take that personal now! [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Yeah, Sono, and some other bullies are pretty strong in fighting by themselves.... Hm, don't take that personal now! [Wink]

Actually bullies don't act alone:

Bullies are usually more popular with their peers than children who are simply aggressive.

http://www.ag.ndsu.edu/pubs/yf/famsci/fs570w.htm

Bullies are popular for a reason, no one will say anything, but people side with bullies because they are afriad of being the target of a bully, not that they actually like them.

Its better to be at the right hand of the Devil than it his path says alot here.

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:

Tooti, I have a wonderful idea! [Smile]

And you will share it in a private message.

Its better to be at the right hand than its its path.....

Also the reason why Sejuk princes sided with the Franj, the caliphate wasn't as fierce and onGodly as the Franj. [Wink]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Samarra_Anissa:

Its better to be at the right hand of the Devil than it his path says alot here.

.... unless you don't believe in the Devil. [Wink]
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Samarra_Anissa:

.... unless you don't believe in the Devil. [Wink]
and what are athiest normally refered to as in Egypt?
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
You tell me?
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
samarra I know you can so can you dig out that PM I sent to you and put it here. You did a while back but just let me see what I wrote that resembles in anyway what I wrote to Lazeez.
If I remember correctly I sent you a PM asking you to be kinder to a member, to offer an apology as you said something very rude and it was not warranted.
I agree I did attack you 5 times but only after you attacked me incessantly about being married to an egyptain. I dont attack unless I am the one being attacked. That is not me at all. I am sure again that your database will verify that fact too. Tigerlily suffers constant attacks. She has shown the olive branch many times, she continues to be attacked, she jokes it off, she is attacked again. Same with Smuckers.......neither start the attack they retaliate in defence.

'Why send a hostile private message and then expect it to be private?
Why because it is PRIVATE!! that means between 2 people and that is what I done.............

If Lazeez is such a nice guy I would have thought by now he would have shown up to apologise????? and if it was him then I can apologise to him for using harsh language that in the heat of the moment I felt compelled to do.

another fact
I did not know at all that YR had PM'd him too. But I guess 'great minds think alike' we did not PM as everyone thinks, that is fact and I am sure that Mugger can verify thanks to Sammy.
I certainly as you know by now need no one to back my side. I am well able to defend myself. Bullies to not frighten me off, they make me stronger. I speak my mind. Unless I reply to a handful of members here my posts are friendly and helpful I think. I am by nature a kind and helpful person but I will not sit back and let bullies attack me or people I consider friends, or nice people. To the people who actually know me or have met me you will find a very different person to what CERTAIN!! people here portray me as.

'Bullies are popular for a reason, no one will say anything, but people side with bullies because they are afraid of being the target of a bully, not that they actually like them.'

THIS IS SO VERY TRUE!!
It is time for it to stop. I have said this many times! but as some members reply. It is a game.....a mission.....an experiment.......fun........something to do when they are bored.............etc

[Roll Eyes]

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
samarra I know you can so can you dig out that PM I sent to you and put it here. You did a while back but just let me see what I wrote that resembles in anyway what I wrote to Lazeez.
If I remember correctly I sent you a PM asking you to be kinder to a member, to offer an apology as you said something very rude and it was not warranted.
I agree I did attack you 5 times but only after you attacked me incessantly about being married to an egyptain. I dont attack unless I am the one being attacked. That is not me at all. I am sure again that your database will verify that fact too. Tigerlily suffers constant attacks. She has shown the olive branch many times, she continues to be attacked, she jokes it off, she is attacked again. Same with Smuckers.......neither start the attack they retaliate in defence.

'Why send a hostile private message and then expect it to be private?
Why because it is PRIVATE!! that means between 2 people and that is what I done.............

If Lazeez is such a nice guy I would have thought by now he would have shown up to apologise????? and if it was him then I can apologise to him for using harsh language that in the heat of the moment I felt compelled to do.

another fact
I did not know at all that YR had PM'd him too. But I guess 'great minds think alike' we did not PM as everyone thinks, that is fact and I am sure that Mugger can verify thanks to Sammy.
I certainly as you know by now need no one to back my side. I am well able to defend myself. Bullies to not frighten me off, they make me stronger. I speak my mind. Unless I reply to a handful of members here my posts are friendly and helpful I think. I am by nature a kind and helpful person but I will not sit back and let bullies attack me or people I consider friends, or nice people. To the people who actually know me or have met me you will find a very different person to what CERTAIN!! people here portray me as.

'Bullies are popular for a reason, no one will say anything, but people side with bullies because they are afraid of being the target of a bully, not that they actually like them.'

THIS IS SO VERY TRUE!!
It is time for it to stop. I have said this many times! but as some members reply. It is a game.....a mission.....an experiment.......fun........something to do when they are bored.............etc

[Roll Eyes]

You mean this one:

Topic: why?
Jamsie Cottar
Member # 9824 posted 04 August, 2006 03:45 AM
I was not actually referring to you Sonomod. Not every scot drinks. I dont and never have. Why be so agressive to a complete stranger? Why?
You are not stupid, so why do you act like this? Why make enemies? Why insult this newcomer straight off? Why do you have to insult folk?
Im Pm ing you so as not to embarass you, please go back and apologise to her for what you said. It was not deserved.

Albino_Eskimo
Member # 11479 posted 04 August, 2006 04:00 AM
Tooti for a person whose first thread was to warn usernames about me, I don't think you have the subjectivity to make any kinds of judgement.

Did I say in any sort of fashion that all Scots drink? No. But thats what you wanted to read in my posts.

No she is claiming that this other so called forum (which it isn't) has better information, which it doesn't.

Her only inquiry on virtual tourist was about a good watering hole in Egypt.

For someone whose first few threads were an entire attack on one sole person, its extremely insightful you turn to me to correct me and then point out that I am intelligent.

I am not going to apologize. You had never apologized for your first few threads and you will never have any kind of remorse for those threads.

Her main interest is to find places to pick up young men. Not learn about Egypt. And no its not an absolute right for foreigners to feel privilaged in that sense.

You don't have the privilage of send a PM to me again. Why not just open a new thread warning all the foreigners looking for a mate or a lay that they won't find solace from me.

And what ever happened to you writing that letter to my husband to inform him about me?

I was pm'd a few times in regards to this, warning me that you had made this threat on another board.

Well I am waiting for my husband to recieve that letter.

[Roll Eyes]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
WELL SAID TOOTI
ITS TIME FOR THE ULLIES TO STOP ,
LETS MAKE THIS A NICE ENJOYABLE FUN SITE, NOT BULLIES,
I PERSONALLY DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL, ENOUGH OF BULLIES FROM SCHOOL THANKS,
nASTINESS SHOULD STOP RIGHT NOW,
LETS ALL TRY TO GET ON TOGETHER,, LETS MAKE THE BEST OF IT,
OK WE ALL CANYT AGREE ON EVERYTHING,, BUT PLEASE CAN THE SARCASM STOP TODAY?
GOODNIGHT ALL, GOT TO WAKE EARLY
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com