EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » The "Say something good about EGYPTIAN MEN" thread

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The "Say something good about EGYPTIAN MEN" thread
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go ahead now. It's OK if this thread spans 10 pages. We have lots of space on a cluster of servers running in a failover safe mode and served by a T10 connection. So, in short we should be able to handle the overwhelming traffic and the sheer volume of responses [Big Grin]
Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Katanga The Great:
Go ahead now. It's OK if this thread spans 10 pages. We have lots of space on a cluster of servers running in a failover safe mode and served by a T10 connection. So, in short we should be able to handle the overwhelming traffic and the sheer volume of responses [Big Grin]

Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooosh [Mad] [Mad]
Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[Mad] [Mad]

What would you like to hear, Katanga The Great? You know it's disturbing to see someone with facial expressions like yours already in the early morning. Something must really bother you. So how can I brighten up your day? [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
[Mad] [Mad]

What would you like to hear, Katanga The Great? You know it's disturbing to see someone with facial expressions like yours already in the early morning. Something must really bother you. So how can I brighten up your day? [Smile]
Say Egyptian Men Rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk [Big Grin]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hm, I leave this statement up for your girlfriend or wife. Did she forget to tell you last night? [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Hm, I leave this statement up for your girlfriend or wife. Did she forget to tell you last night? [Wink]

Why can't you ever get a straight answer from a woman ??? [Big Grin]
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:

Wohooooooooooooooooooooosh [Mad] [Mad]
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:

Masry, Masry we tozzzzzzzzzz fel mosh 3agboh [Big Grin]
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
El masryeen agda3 nas welly ye2ol 3'er keda yeb2a nesnas
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We know that there are nice decent Egyptian men out there, but unfortunately the majiority of them arent [Frown]

For so many reasons that will take 10 pages of this thread [Big Grin]

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Totally wrong!

The majority are decent, kind, and generous.

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If they are good they...they are fantabulous...if they are bad...they are rotten.

My first husband was Egyptian of the worse kind...my second is Egyptian husband and father to my daughter....are the best of the best.

So like in any other country....you will find the good the bad and the ugly.If you go and look for ugly...you shall find it...if you go look for good...ugly will find and try to get with you...so when your gut tells you something smells not right...than it is probably not right.

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LaZeeZ:
Totally wrong!

They are generous & kind & protective but possessive, jealous, narrow minded & have double standards

But that's a generlization, every individual is different

guys here, no offence
women arent perfect either [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Natashiah:
My first husband was Egyptian of the worse kind...my second is Egyptian husband and father to my daughter....are the best of the best.

Assalamu alaykum Natashiah!

Mabruk on the baby!!!!!! So glad things are working out for you. You sound really happy. Are you still in Luxor?

Funny isn't it, it seems impossible for to keep away from ES altogether. So many old "faces" just seem to have to call in every now and again [Big Grin]

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:

you've been posting since 2002...... you really are an "OldComer" [Big Grin]
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know, but I don't want to be accused of hiding behind multiple usernames [Wink]
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
I have travelled a little bit in Africa and North America. I can say that the worst Egyptian scum doesn't compare to some decent male who belongs to these parts. Only difference is, law enforcement is so powerful there that keeps people in check. Remember Katrina everyone. Think what if this happened in Egypt, do you honestly believe that it would have been as bad????
I was travelling in an African country and I was told by locals that I shouldn't even step outside the gates of the 3 star hotel at night. I looked out the window very early in the evening to see an army soldier beating a prostitute who "did business" at the hotel with his AK-47 until she was lying flat on the ground. No one cared. I found myself carrying a chair and running like mad down the stairs but was held back by hotel employees. You know why I did this?
Because that's how I was raised, I didn't even think about it.
Now go ahead and post videos, call Egyptians all you like. I've never met real men like Egyptians and the only reason the rotten stand out so much is because the majority is beyond decent.
It's a credit to Egypt and Egyptians that in spite of very harsh conditions both economically and politically, the majority still are willing and able to be decent, helping and God Fearing.

We Tooooooooooooooooooooooz fel mayhbish Masr Welmasrieen.

--------------------
MK is the hottest of all [Big Grin]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
I have travelled a little bit in Africa and North America. I can say that the worst Egyptian scum doesn't compare to some decent male who belongs to these parts. Only difference is, law enforcement is so powerful there that keeps people in check. Remember Katrina everyone. Think what if this happened in Egypt, do you honestly believe that it would have been as bad????
I was travelling in an African country and I was told by locals that I shouldn't even step outside the gates of the 3 star hotel at night. I looked out the window very early in the evening to see an army soldier beating a prostitute who "did business" at the hotel with his AK-47 until she was lying flat on the ground. No one cared. I found myself carrying a chair and running like mad down the stairs but was held back by hotel employees. You know why I did this?
Now go ahead and post videos, call Egyptians all you like. I've never met real men like Egyptians and the only reason the rotten stand out so much is because the majority is beyond decent.
It's a credit to Egypt and Egyptians that in spite of very harsh conditions both economically and politically, the majority still are willing and able to be decent, helping and God Fearing.

kantagah, you are not a street harasser & you are not a rapist.
what do these videos have to do with you?......... we are talking about street boys who have nothing better to do than grab women's private parts

what's your problem ya3ny? why are you so defensive?

It's our right as women to be protected when we go down the street & not to be treated as a piece of meat.

unfortunately, disrespect for women is growing in an islamic country like Egypt....... Islam is not like this at all & I am afraid that some perverts are giving islam a bad image doing this

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Remember Katrina everyone. Think what if this happened in Egypt, do you honestly believe that it would have been as bad????

Even worse. Are you kidding me?! [Roll Eyes]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:
quote:
Totally wrong!

women arent perfect either [Roll Eyes]
well I am but thats ok coz so is my Egyptian husband [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Okay, especially the latest incidents in Egypt drew much attention and highlightened the existing problem.

I just wonder what the government will do about this? Will they do anything at all?

No one - at least not me - wants to put the blame on all Egyptian males, hell no. But a huge procentage of them is indeed guilty of harrassing women on a daily base.

So what else can be done to fix that problem or at least minimize it?

Seriously, sexual harrassment was one of the major problems for me while I lived in Egypt. In the beginning I felt flattered, I smiled back but then I realised that it was not in the least respectful towards me.

Now after reading reports, blogs about the recent happenings I really feel that the problem worsened. And indeed women can't feel safe on the street. These men need to understand how annoying and harmful their actions are.

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

There is no such thing as a T10 connection, the largest bandwidth around is a T3.

And one good thing about Egyptian men is the are overwhelmingly impotent after age 40, so you don't have to put up with them crawling on you and doing some sort of manouver that most of the animal kingdom is too graceful to attempt.

Yeah, I say impotency is the best quality of the Egyptian male! [Big Grin]

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by Samarra_Anissa:
quote:

There is no such thing as a T10 connection, the largest bandwidth around is a T3.

And one good thing about Egyptian men is the are overwhelmingly impotent after age 40, so you don't have to put up with them crawling on you and doing some sort of manouver that most of the animal kingdom is too graceful to attempt.

Not just above the age of 40.... it starts from the early 20s
I dont want to talk about my female friends who got divorced after one year while still being virgins

Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

I dont want to talk about my female friends who got divorced after one year while still being virgins

Ya hablah, wallahi hablah [Big Grin]
If we're all impotent and useless, why do you think she hangs around here so much. Why do you think she PMd me at the first place??

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

If we're all impotent and useless, why do you think she hangs around here so much. Why do you think she PMd me at the first place??

Darling unless you can post a picture of your erection in a time lapse sequence proving it can stay hard for 45 minutes then you aren't man.

Egyptian guys who can hold an erection for 45 mintues (though American men can stay erect for up to 9 hours, personal experience, I know. [Wink] ) are walking around the Corniche in Alex, half of the time holding a friend's hand. [Big Grin]

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:

I agree 100% with you man!

Give the police 3 days vacation anywhere and it will be a hell! Some people confuse law enforcement with manners. Egypt has taken many steps towards anarchy already and this is why although I didn't see what happened in Eid, I still found it reasonable to occur in the current circumstances Egyptians live in.

If Egyptians have taken the responsibility of law upon themselves for decades, it's insane to judge them when they are not doing the task perfectly specialy with all the piss they take from the government everyday.

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:

Stop making an ass out of yourself

if you think you're so great then stop giving me headaches..... I dont even care [Roll Eyes]

yeah & Sono is right........ many Egyptian men cant hold an erection long enough to make their brides loose their virginity...... one of the experiences of my female friends, her ex had a whole year ahead of him before the divorce & he couldnt do her [Roll Eyes]

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Let's also agree on something, those who don't believe the video and those who believe it, most of them do care. I know MANY Egyptians who the shock of the news made them disbelieve it. They can't imagine this thing happened for real in the way it was said. You can't expect people to believe something they are not used to see.

The bottom line is both sides don't like to see this happening.

Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

if you think you're so great then stop giving me headaches..... I dont even care [Roll Eyes]

yeah & Sono is right........ many Egyptian men cant hold an erection long enough to make their brides loose their virginity...... one of the experiences of my female friends, her ex had a whole year ahead of him before the divorce & he couldnt do her [Roll Eyes]

If she is so right, then ask her why did she marry an Egyptian then?? Why does she continue to lurk around here???
Words are one thing, actions tell differently [Wink]

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

I see the word erection? did sonomod pass by this thread already?
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 8 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If she is so right, then ask her why did she marry an Egyptian then?? Why does she continue to lurk around here???
Words are one thing, actions tell differently [Wink] [/QB]

I am not going to speak on her behalf but,

she's divorced now, in case you havent noticed [Roll Eyes]

which means she wasnt happy marrying an Egyptian man & regretted having that experience.

If you live in Canada & think life in Egypt is so great or better than other countries, why do you lurk here?? And why did you leave to canada? [Confused]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Knatagah...... Whatever happened to your quick replies??? you are the one who's chickening out now [Wink] [Razz]

--------------------
Femme Fatale

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

i married him because I was in the "family way" you jack off!

Besides my ex isn't skinny short ugly as many Egyptian guys. He actually is very handsome and well built. Plus he isn't a misgonist as many Egy guys are.

I stick around here for two reasons:

1) western women looking for their "Pharoah" are fun to mess with.

2) egy guys need a ray of reality around here from a gal who doesn't see desperate as a "perfect match".

Besides according to my ex's command our daughter will grow up in Egypt. Graduating shortly and hope to be over there in a few months.

Need constant exposure to egy-guy stupidity and self-delusion or when I meet it face to face it'll catch me off guard. [Razz]

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
I see the word erection? did sonomod pass by this thread already?

[Big Grin]
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

which means she wasnt happy marrying an Egyptian man & regretted having that experience.

If you live in Canada & think life in Egypt is so great or better than other countries, why do you lurk here?? And why did you leave to canada? [Confused] [/QB]

I left to Canada cause the females there r hot, easy and don't report harassment incidents. So, basically I can roam freeeeeeeeeeee [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

If you live in Canada & think life in Egypt is so great or better than other countries, why do you lurk here?? And why did you leave to canada? [Confused]

I left to Canada cause the females there r hot, easy and don't report harassment incidents. So, basically I can roam freeeeeeeeeeee [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [/QB]
Meaning you are the master at being turned down.
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I left to Canada cause the females there r hot, easy and don't report harassment incidents. So, basically I can roam freeeeeeeeeeee [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Meaning you are the master at being turned down. [/QB]
I still love you though [Cool]
You're hotttttttttttt
Sono for President [Big Grin]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

you opened this thread kantagah hoping that it will spread to 10 pages of good attributes of Egyptian men........... but so far I havent seen 1 positive attribute added to this thread & very few females in this thread contributed but not with what you were hoping

kapsah kapsah kapsah [Razz] [Razz] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
you opened this thread kantagah hoping that it will spread to 10 pages of good attributes of Egyptian men........... but so far I havent seen 1 positive attribute added to this thread & very few females in this thread contributed but not with what you were hoping

kapsah kapsah kapsah [Razz] [Razz] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

That's because apparently only disgruntled chicks are visiting this site. Ladies who are leading happy, productive fulfilling lives with great Egyptian men donnn''''ttt haa .... blah blah blah ... falling asleep nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Whatever [Cool]
But don't worry though if anyone comes near you or try anything with you (Ok, do you hear me now Sono) just let me know. [Big Grin]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
That's because apparently only disgruntled chicks are visiting this site. Ladies who are leading happy, productive fulfilling lives with great Egyptian men donnn''''ttt haa .... blah blah blah ... falling asleep nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Whatever [Cool] [/QB]

hahahahahaha...... the same goes back to you....... you have no woman & you are a disfigured ugly male that's why you are hanging around on this board b!tching about other women [Big Grin]

I have a guy in my life who doesnt get defensive when we critisize Egyptian men becuase he's secure about himself & his manhood [Big Grin]

Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Whatever [Cool]

hahahahahaha...... the same goes back to you....... you have no woman & you are a disfigured ugly male that's why you are hanging around on this board b!tching about other women [Big Grin]

I have a guy in my life who doesnt get defensive when we critisize Egyptian men becuase he's secure about himself & his manhood [Big Grin] [/QB]

So, I got a big promotion yesterday and I'm going out to celebrate tonight. Any ideas??? [Cool]
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
So, I got a big promotion yesterday and I'm going out to celebrate tonight. Any ideas??? [Cool]

Big promotion for what? Your tiny MEMBER? [Big Grin] [Razz]
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Big promotion for what? Your tiny MEMBER? [Big Grin] [Razz]
Sick sick sick
Do you have anything else on your mind ???
R u frustrated somehow?
Is it possible that the defining principles behind human behavior can be well tolerated within the realm of ........ falling asleep again. I think I'm gonna get some khhhhhhhhhhhhh time
Cheers [Big Grin]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Sick sick sick
Do you have anything else on your mind ???
R u frustrated somehow?
Is it possible that the defining principles behind human behavior can be well tolerated within the realm of ........ falling asleep again. I think I'm gonna get some khhhhhhhhhhhhh time
Cheers [Big Grin] [/QB]

Yes i am frustrated...... what's your problem with that?
Dont you ever provoke an angry or a frustrated women because she can eat you alive [Mad] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why you follow my leader KATANGA ive seen three posts and ur behind or in front of each other .....actually cinders KATANGA HAS NEVER BOTHERED ME BUT MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN HE FEEL FREE IF HE WANTS TOO ,IM A BANANA AND IM FOR EATING [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by BANANA FACE., rolling the weed ...:
why you follow my leader KATANGA ive seen three posts and ur behind or in front of each other .....actually cinders KATANGA HAS NEVER BOTHERED ME BUT MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN HE FEEL FREE IF HE WANTS TOO ,IM A BANANA AND IM FOR EATING [Big Grin] [Wink]

you are frustrated too? [Razz] [Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin]
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YEP I AM SO ,NOT THROUGH LACK OF SEX BUT THROUGH LACK OF BANANA MUNCHING ,IM SICK WITH TUMMY BUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG [Frown] [Frown] [Mad] ,BUT I BET KATANGAS BANANA IS RIPE TO EAT NOW ... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com