EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » let me introduce myself :)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: let me introduce myself :)
JuneMiMi
Member # 12369

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JuneMiMi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, Ive joined this forum because i'm an egyptian living in canada and i'm very interested in living in egypt, after reading what happened in Eid elFitr, i'm not so sure anymore. for those who live in egypt can u please share the goods and the bads [Smile]

thanks

Posts: 5 | From: canada | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the boards, June. [Smile]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JuneMiMi
Member # 12369

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JuneMiMi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks [Smile] do u live in egypt?
Posts: 5 | From: canada | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I lived in Egypt for 2 months. I loved it there. I was happier there than at home in the states. I think a lot of it has to do with where you choose to live, and what kind of person you are.

I felt safer there at any time, any place, than I have ever felt here.

Shukran

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it also depends on what kind of preson you are, what you're looking for etc.

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com