EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Sugar waxing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sugar waxing
Truedevotion
Member # 10049

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Truedevotion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi ladies!

Can you help me how do traditional Egyttean sugarbodywaxing?
Does itreally work?

I am too sick of shaving, bad smelling hairremovers and expensive waxing treatments in beautysalons.

I know they do sugarwaxing also in beauty salons, but if it is possible and succelful also in home environment, why not?

-Shiny leg wannebe:)

Posts: 118 | From: Finland | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently posted the same thing. Check out this thread.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=011932

It is possible in the home. It is just a real sticky and painful thing to learn to do. Always easier if someone else does it. However, I did learn how to make Halawa without too much trouble. Use a candy thermometer.

HTH BOL

شكرا

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truedevotion
Member # 10049

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truedevotion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh thanks:)
I am wondering should I pay for a tharapist to do that ( every second montc...canīt afford:( ) or try to make it by myself. It may be a bigg mess.
It is also acrobatic to wax legs behind, not sure if my nerves are ready to that now... [Wink]

Posts: 118 | From: Finland | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Graf_Genn
Member # 11802

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Graf_Genn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not a woman, but I imagine you and a friend could get it done at a salon a few times and observe the method that they use there. Then after a few months you would have learned the method by observing the salon aestheticians. You and your friend could help eachother for the hard to reach spots, and practice what you have learned. If it works out, you save money from then on.
Posts: 345 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Graf_Genn:
I am not a woman, but I imagine you and a friend could get it done at a salon a few times and observe the method that they use there. Then after a few months you would have learned the method by observing the salon aestheticians. You and your friend could help eachother for the hard to reach spots, and practice what you have learned. If it works out, you save money from then on.

Did you know partners shave each other for fun?
Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I feel that if two people are really in love and creative, anything is fun. Some of it can be really erotic.

Yes, even shaving, waxing, cremes, all of it!

[Embarrassed]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com