EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Dear Moderator/Modeer :)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dear Moderator/Modeer :)
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Min Fadlak!

Would you please add a section for Cooking/Recipes.

It's a favorite topic for some of us, and I get tired of trying to find some of the threads here since we no longer have the search feature.

Anyone else agree? [Confused]

Shukran jazeelan for your consideration of this very important request. [Big Grin]

Laura

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I second that emotion [Big Grin]

ok i was a Motown fan [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I completely agree, I have tons o recipes I would love to share and love to get some new ones!
Think about it, how could you possibly have a cat fight over a recipe of lasagna?? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree too... my last food question got ignored [Frown]
Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
panman
Member # 12506

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for panman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds good but i cant cook [Frown]
Posts: 57 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
I completely agree, I have tons o recipes I would love to share and love to get some new ones!
Think about it, how could you possibly have a cat fight over a recipe of lasagna?? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Believe me, it'll happen. I also think a culinary section would rock. But then again, just post your recipes, questions, etc in this forum.

Beantown, you must have posted that during an especially exciting period for it to have been ignored!

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laura, do you seriously think the admins going to fullfill your wish when they don't even maintain this board at all according to their own forum rules?!

Wallahy, I swear, they don't even read it anymore themselves.....

Oh and just in case they should come here around sometime, I ask you to take down the nude pictures of one ES member here, you got more than enough notifications.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Administrator
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum;f=13

New Eat like an Egyptian Forum ...

You can email me directly throughthe forum if there are posts that need to be deleted. Takes a while to get to them :-)

Posts: 114 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sammy:

You can email me directly throughthe forum if there are posts that need to be deleted. Takes a while to get to them :-)

Oh my, Mr. Moderator decided to finally show up his face again and speak to us. Should we be impressed? Where were you in those last weeks when many e-mails from ES members incl. me reached you to make an ending to certain inappropriate topics? How can you let this happen?!

Now we have to notify you through the cooking section?

How nice, welcome to HELL'S KITCHEN!!!! [Mad]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The couple of times I reported topics or mailed Sammy requests, he replied/took action instantly or within a day.

I guess Sammy cantstandya, $illy!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
The couple of times I reported topics or mailed Sammy requests, he replied/took action instantly or within a day.

I guess Sammy cantstandya, $illy!

Seems like you and sammy must be getting off by the same pics then, mabrouk! Well if your husband can't give it up to you, an internet contact might just do it for you, cheap truck, spread your wheels! [Razz]

BTW, you always talking about ignoring me but yet you hitted twice at me at least this week. Get lost in your diamonds, Dumpfbacke! [Roll Eyes]

Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want the search function back. [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Dalia, people ask about this before and it didn't happen. I believe the reason was that too many members went back to search the archive to use it against other - but correct me if I am wrong.

Yeah, it was much better with the search function, it was easier to refer to older topics than discuss the whole thing over and over again.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Tiger$lily*:
Seems like you and sammy must be getting off by the same pics then, mabrouk! Well if your husband can't give it up to you, an internet contact might just do it for you, cheap truck, sprad your wheels! [Razz]

BTW, you always talking about ignoring me but yet you hitted twice at me at least twice this week. Get lost in your diamonds, Dumpfbacke! [Roll Eyes]

For the "safe keeping".

Here's the mother of four self-righteous Mz. Perfect talking.

$illy, I'm in the airport now on my way back from a romantic weekend. My husband wasn't away for a year in a war and when he's back I'm still on the forum 24/7. Who's not "getting it" then?

You are low class, $illy. [Cool]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
See how f***ed up you are, you on your way to your lovely weekend and can't stop slamming in an internet forum. Why don't you ask you hubby right now to purchase a nice little gemstone for you you don't have yet.

Seriously, use your brain and your time more wisely. You can get much more out of it.

Prosperous weekend for you, MK, I hope you come way more relaxed back on ES!

Oh and it's a shame that Egyptians are so obsessed with class systems but I understand I can't blame you for that. It's in your blood - even if it's not noble.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
See how f***ed up you are, you on your way to your lovely weekend and can't stop slamming in an internet forum. Why don't you ask you hubby right now to purchase a nice little gemstone for you you don't have yet.

Seriously, use your brain and your time more wisely. You can get much more out of it.

Prosperous weekend for you, MK, I hope you come way more relaxed back on ES!

When I'm at the PC, I am working on a project, $illy. Say that to yourself. You are copying and pasting like a maniac, and don't even read what you're pasting.

I would suggest the same to you, use your time for better things, and since your brain is rudimentary, I would suggest you give more attention to your toilets. Thank you.

And you're still low class. [Wink]

(P.s. And now my hubby is reading this and laughing at your stupidity!)

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Hey run, your airplane is taking off any minute now!

Woohoo, a nice quiet Sunday without MK truck on board! [Big Grin]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Hey run, your airplane is taking off any minute now!

German humor?

*Tears*

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Yes, you disappointed me too, MK, you seem to be the only Egyptian I have ever met (luckily not in REAL life) who doesn't have any sense of humor.

Hence when you are trying to tell a joke I better drinks five cups of Turkish coffee to stay awake so I get the end!

Don't worry, it's not in your blood. You can't be blessed with everything, accept it. Luckily there are certain things in life you CAN'T buy - not even you.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

New section now open, ladles at the ready, let fighting begin [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Yeah, Ayisha, I am still looking for my steak knife!!!
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Yes, you disappointed me too, MK, you seem to be the only Egyptian I have ever met (luckily not in REAL life) who doesn't have any sense of humor.

Hence when you are trying to tell a joke I better drinks five cups of Turkish coffee to stay awake so I get the end!

Don't worry, it's not in your blood. You can't be blessed with everything, accept it. Luckily there are certain things in life you CAN'T buy - not even you.

Behheehehehehe!!

I know at least a dozen of people who will find this post of yours really entertaining. You are indeed funnier than me, Mouse$illy.

Hee hee.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

Khara-Kiri for dinner?
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

think it's still in MK's back
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
^^ [Big Grin]

Or maybe still in Mianus/USA.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

[Confused]

We even had an intragluteal fight, Smuck!

Please don't insult our catabilities.

Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Ya Salam!! Thanks soooooooo much Sammy!! I think alot of people here are going to enjoy this new section. [Big Grin]

Laura

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Oh my, Mr. Moderator decided to finally show up his face again and speak to us. Should we be impressed? Where were you in those last weeks when many e-mails from ES members incl. me reached you to make an ending to certain inappropriate topics? How can you let this happen?!

Now we have to notify you through the cooking section?

How nice, welcome to HELL'S KITCHEN!!!! [Mad]

ok, Tiger, breathe in, breathe out...calm down.....
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com