EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » ES Members Stranded on Desert Island after ForumWreck! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: ES Members Stranded on Desert Island after ForumWreck!
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imagine!

All of us together! Stranded! No way out.

First thing that comes to mind would be gathering up clothes from the beach to cover up some of the ladies.

Then I picture Necromancer taking charge of the the Food Issue. Chimps is helping him out, by climbing trees and tossing down coconuts and bananas.

Smuckers is yelling at the women fighting over the men..."Can't we all just get along"

MK is busy with opening a health clinic for tropical disease disorders.

Mrs. C is organizing an early morning calisthentics workout group. Alistair is lending a hand..or something.

Ayisha and Batman are arguing over the placement of the Mosque.

Sheba is organizing a garden, with my help of course. Cages for dinner material will be contructed also.

Sono is patroling the bushes for any attempts at hanky panky.

ok..thats just the start, and most of you are far more clever than me...so continue, add, subtract....please [Big Grin]

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cosmo is sitting under a tree reading a book, occasionally looking up and moving so that the sun keeps her warm. Later she will read stories out loud in exchange for some delicious fish and a place near the fire.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
Imagine!

Quit trying to give me nightmares, Laura. [Eek!] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

First thing that comes to mind would be gathering up clothes from the beach to cover up some of the ladies.

WUT ABOUT THE OTHER LADIES? [Confused] [Eek!]
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Akshar is trying to get everyone on the trip to the local temple and publicising her Egyptology lecture

Shareen is trying to make cigarettes out of palm leaves

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Self promotion, divide and conquer, group think, clique stupidity.....

Can this forum be about Egypt and not about the USernames?

I think some usernames didn't make it to prom [Frown]

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Imagine!

Then I picture Necromancer taking charge of the the Food Issue. Chimps is helping him out, by climbing trees and tossing down coconuts and bananas.

Smuckers is yelling at the women fighting over the men..."Can't we all just get along"

MK is busy with opening a health clinic for tropical disease disorders.

Mrs. C is organizing an early morning calisthentics workout group. Alistair is lending a hand..or something.

Ayisha and Batman are arguing over the placement of the Mosque.

Sheba is organizing a garden, with my help of course. Cages for dinner material will be contructed also.

Sono is patroling the bushes for any attempts at hanky panky.

ok..thats just the start, and most of you are far more clever than me...so continue, add, subtract....please [Big Grin]

Get a life!
Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for citizen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Citizen will be relishing the prospect of studying a female-managed society... will it be free from conflict and greed, a utopia of understanding and cooperation ? [Razz]

Mysticheart, Yorkshire Rose and Miss Sharm will be struck by the romance of the situation and will wonder off starry-eyed into the interior in search of natives to become their 'soulmates'... [Wink]

Posts: 1039 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amon alex
Member # 12246

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amon alex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who will be in Es ?
oh my god not sono..
let me go with you [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 164 | From: Egypt | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:

Shareen is wondering how Akshar found out Customs confiscated her stash of Cleopatras last week! But in the meantime takes control of Chimps's banana skins, dries them out and replaces the confiscated Cleos with Bananeos
Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barnacle Bill
Member # 12656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barnacle Bill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerlily making paper pulp from the palms, squeezing squids for ink, and writing daily news bulletins in The Lagoon Gazette newspaper.

Costa's serving cappuchino coffee from his hastily built outlet.

Amon Alex opening a barber shop offering discounts on his first 5 customers getting his trademark WW1 ringworm haircut [Razz]

Posts: 586 | From: Styx | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shareen:
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:

Shareen is wondering how Akshar found out Customs confiscated her stash of Cleopatras last week! But in the meantime takes control of Chimps's banana skins, dries them out and replaces the confiscated Cleos with Bananeos
What [Confused]
Why, you paid duty on them as you bought them here [Confused]
God you must have been ready to kill [Frown]

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL this is great guys. Keep it up. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well well ,YOU AINT HAVING MY BANANA'S
cocotits more up your tree [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh chimps cant i just have one?

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To give a sign he exists, and at the mention of his name, Sammy sends some clouds and local rain showers.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
Oh chimps cant i just have one?

What for? [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe the skin yes ..but im think about it okey dokey ..
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amon alex
Member # 12246

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amon alex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha..ho ho barber that will be so amusing.
i will offer candy for ladies [Big Grin]

Posts: 164 | From: Egypt | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nooooooooooo I got the skins to roll my cigs in!
Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sitting at Costa's, pretending to read the Lagoon Gazette, while out of the corner of my eye, I am watching the newly cornrowed Josette (ala 10) emerging from the surf with seaweed and a couple of dead fish caught in her hair.
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cocotits more up your tree

KK no veggies and meat for you. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Nooooooooooo I got the skins to roll my cigs in!

hey baby theres only room for one skin and this skin is taken,i can come to some agreement and make it worth your custard if you like .let say 8pm at the BANYAN TWEE.. [Big Grin]
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by amon alex:
i will offer candy for ladies [Big Grin]

Amon Alex for president. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sitting at Costa's, pretending to read the Lagoon Gazette, while out of the corner of my eye, I am watching the newly cornrowed Josette (ala 10) emerging from the surf with seaweed and a couple of dead fish caught in her hair.

Hahahahahahaha Laura. You earn a perfect Ten. [Smile]
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
I'll be there Chimps..... anything to make it worth my custard....... do you think you could rescue my confiscated ciggies from Birmingham airport? You can keep your skin then.
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sheba76:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cocotits more up your tree

KK no veggies and meat for you. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
well who needs that when im got my OWN BUNCH !!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
I'll be there Chimps..... anything to make it worth my custard....... do you think you could rescue my confiscated ciggies from Birmingham airport? You can keep your skin then.

LET ME KNOW AND IM PEEL AWAY ........... [Razz]
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
hehehe

What kind of candy Amon? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Wink] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
any way es females and es laddies ,mesa offa to do a soma banana 4 the hubba ...ciao me bellos ..
banana will be back ....
god my skins in demand tonight [Eek!]

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
daaayo, daaaaaaaaaaaaayo, the daylight comes and i wanna go home!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO @ young at heart

Everytime I see your ID that song runs through my head "if you are amoungst the very young at heart"

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
only back to 80's not the original! mind you 80's issssssss a long time ago oh **** !
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amon alex
Member # 12246

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sheba76:
hehehe

What kind of candy Amon? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Wink] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

OMG troubles will begain [Big Grin]
ok i will make schedule for candy [Wink]

Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amon, I think you first need to check with V for proper "Island Licensing and Tax Collection" for candy sales.
amon alex
Member # 12246

Rate Member
very special amount of candy for you to remind me to develop my candy as monetary system for the island.
i will enjoy to be riiiiiich [Big Grin]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i can think of lots of reasons tigerlily,

please chimps only one, ill never ask again

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
well i can think of lots of reasons tigerlily,

please chimps only one, ill never ask again

WELL I SUPPOSE SO ,
IM FELLING GENEROUS TODAY ,,
BUT HEY YOU PEEL ME I PEEL YOU OK ,,,
BUT IN I WANT SOME JOB DONE FOR ME .HINT HINT ,
DONT SAY WAT IT IS HERE ,THEY WILL ALL GOSSIP ,,
DONT WANT ME SECRET OUT DO WE..HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

OR YOU AINT GETTING MY BANANA

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

LOL - it doesn't last long, I eventually sit back and watch and laughing quietly...
I am forming the people for prayer time, I think it's time to pray, any takers?

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A 3 hour tour, a 3 hour tour
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey what are you doing on my island....
Posts: 432 | From: China | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey i can be the chef and feed you all [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello, prayers?? at least pray to get off this island before the real fights begin!!! [Eek!]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by micky azzam:
hey i can be the chef and feed you all [Big Grin]

Hey, Micky, what's going on? Are you still in Egypt? Tell us more...... [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barnacle Bill
Member # 12656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barnacle Bill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Battyman frantically gathering up dried grasses and knitting prayer mats and handing them to Smuckers who is laying them out in neat rows and putting a copy of the 'Watchtower' on each.

Josette emerges in a leopard skin bikini with a barrel of Tequila and a bag of nachos she found washed up on the shore.

Posts: 586 | From: Styx | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got home Sunday nite i am so depressed . i miss him so much but i had a great romantic time and i got to meet alot of v.i.p.s when i was there this time i met the president if el qusier the general of the army the news reporter. and the head of the parliament at their request got lots of pictures with them. i felt like the queen of the USA [Big Grin] the newspaper on feb 14 put my husband and my picture in the paper for our wedding anniversary so everyone knew us in his town. that was so exciting. then we went to hurghada for 2 weeks and people reconized us there. everyone was so loving . when i got to the airport it was raining and of course sabry was late so this guy ahmed was helping me try to contact him he stayed with me for 1 hour until sabry got there . he kept in touch with us the whole time . he even invited sabry and i to his wedding 2 days before i left . it was so beautiful. the dj kept saying micky from the usa please came to the dance floor ahmed and his wife wanted me to dance with them so it was just the 3 of us. got pictures taken with him and his wife for their wedding album. what an honor .ahmed said no it was a honor i came to his wedding. so whats just a little of what happened there.
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barnacle Bill
Member # 12656

Rate Member
"! got to meet alot of v.i.p.s when i was there this time i met the president if el qusier the general of the army the news reporter. and the head of the parliament at their"

Ah but I bet you didn't meet 'la creme de la creme' did you?? lol

[Big Grin]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
who would that be [Big Grin] ????????????????
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Frangipani:
Battyman frantically gathering up dried grasses and knitting prayer mats and handing them to Smuckers who is laying them out in neat rows and putting a copy of the 'Watchtower' on each.

Josette emerges in a leopard skin bikini with a barrel of Tequila and a bag of nachos she found washed up on the shore.

smuckers rolls her eyes at Josette [Roll Eyes] but also laughs, at least she is consistient [Razz] . going to make wudu...thanks batty for the help..... where is everyone??
Alchemist
Member # 12318

VB is laying on the ground frantically trying to look up the girls grass skirts.

SWYS is providing the voiceover of the island inhabitants antics.

Alchemist is chilling under a palm tree with the spliff. Anyone?

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com