EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » In Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: In Egypt
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which of you ladies is in Egypt actually and for what reason, study, work, love, simply tourism ?!
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
real_dude
Member # 8607

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for real_dude   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
still trying to get some ...lol
most of the members in here are happily married,
had a bad experiece with a bad egyptian husband and the rest are only interested in our Egypt ..
so try something else some yahoo cat rooms,
icq ,ya will find so many asians there too.
but here ya wasting your time ,scratchin your head to start a boring topic makin ppl leave ES.
wish ya find there wht ya looking for....

Posts: 340 | From: hurghada | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you two kill each other and get it over with so the rest of us can avoid the torture of your petty arguments everyday? [Confused] Either that or you both have latent homosexual tendencies and just need to kiss and make up already. [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He does stink of it indeed ...
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Faggot they all know the pain you are in here in Egypt, people are judgmental to you ... Hurghada might seem a temporal solution, but just pipe down and don't make such big racus around you or you risk to get deported, so pipe dowwwn, dowwwn, and dowwwn...
real_dude
Member # 8607

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for real_dude   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shut da **** up ...i call ya faggot lol
now ya can be my copycat Bia Bia lol

Posts: 340 | From: hurghada | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude I think the majority of ES is getting extremely tirred of your language and manners. If all of this was triggered by a remark about an old sh!t car, - then I seriously suggest you get some help or get a life.........
Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
real_dude
Member # 8607

Rate Member
mrs tibe ...ya dont have to read my posts bitch.
for second time close your eyes bitch...
just ignore my posts ..why ya even read these bad cuss ........stuck up bitch

Korven.
Member # 11013

Tibe, imagine him sitting home and cussing and so near to cry after he loses his job at E-dar ...
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya man, - and da homeboyz in Hurghada says your lickin da balls of olda turista man. ya really good and cheap man. And ya fuckin old mercedes man is a real "gay-mobile" man...
Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
real_dude
Member # 8607

Rate Member
my old mercedes is sold bitch...am gettin a newer one to pick up street bitches like ya bia bia
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
ok man,- then try a pink cadillac man. It will look good with ya fake accent and ya fake gold neckledge....man
The only time ya have a big dick man is when a old turist puts it up ya a$$.......

real_dude
Member # 8607

Rate Member
sorry i didnt see this one bitch.....
is he snoring bitch ..
ya should be watchin him ? is the door man done with ya ass?
ya aint sleepin in the same bed are ya ?
thts the difference between our men and your dildos ya bitch...
i am happy your ass knew the true side of european women ..
coming here with their stinky old ass ..buying live dicks ...
cause they cant do this in their own towns ..and no body know them in here.......
bitch ya wastin my time ..i still need to have fun with my friends ..good night i gues ya get it now

Korven.
Member # 11013

Kos Omak ya Dudeldo ...
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by real_dude:
coming here with their stinky old ass ..buying live dicks ...

Is that a bonus ya give to the buyers of ya old sh!t cars [Big Grin]
real_dude
Member # 8607

Rate Member
your moher is dead ya ibn ilmtnaka ....
i never saw some one enjoy his mother being cursed like ya asshole....
nikt omak ...ya good now ?
bye for now smell ya mornin..

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Please! such a pantomime!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

quote:
Originally posted by real_dude:
your moher is dead ya ibn ilmtnaka ....
i never saw some one enjoy his mother being cursed like ya asshole....
nikt omak ...ya good now ?
bye for now smell ya mornin..

Your mother shame can never be missed, not my fault !!! [Frown]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com