EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Hi (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hi
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want all new members to introduce themselves here and the old ones who have changed their nicks too, I am totally lost and can't recognize people around here .... Thanks

Corvinus

Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Corvie, I'm Oldbag and I'm an old bat [Big Grin]

I changed my avatar from the baby face because too many other people were using it and I was getting confused about my identity [Cool]

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm Smuckers, I have been me for the last couple of years but I was originally Nooralhaq way back in the stone ages when I first joined ES. [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, I am desertgirl... I don't live in the desert [Big Grin] but in Belgium.
I have never changed my nickname so far.
At the end of this month I will visit one of Egypt's deserts again and I am looking forward to it. [Smile]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good job girls, keep it going .... [Smile]
Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am Sobriquet as many of you know. I think most people here are very nice and I would like to wish everyone a Happy Ramadhon. I think I lost some weight this Ramadahon and I know this sounds weird but because I have, I make sure all my boxers are ironed before I wear them. This is because my jeans slip down and well if chicks are going to stare at my boxers then I could only extend my courtesy by making sure they are nicely ironed.

Weird I know but that’s just me. [Big Grin]

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*cough freak! cough cough*

Umm yeah, thanks for sharing.

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well I have to say I would rather have a guy upfront talking about chicks and boxers than some of the lines we hear [Big Grin]

You sound a real nice guy.
' A ladies man ' and I don't mean a punk, I mean a guy women feel safe with. Your posts seem sincere and honest if a bit close to the bone at times
[Razz]

freak????
that's a bit nasty during Ramadan isn't it Alchemist

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:

Well there’s a little bit of freak in each one of us and it’s usually the quietest ones who are the freakiest.
Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
Originally posted by TOOT Suite [Smile] :
well I have to say I would rather have a guy upfront talking about chicks and boxers than some of the lines we hear [Big Grin]

You sound a real nice guy.
' A ladies man ' and I don't mean a punk, I mean a guy women feel safe with. Your posts seem sincere and honest if a bit close to the bone at times
[Razz]

freak????
that's a bit nasty during Ramadan isn't it Alchemist

Thanks TOOT, don't mind Alchemist she's okay, just a little feisty today. [Big Grin]
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they are indeed [Wink]
Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reserved
Member # 14062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reserved         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sobriquet:
quote:

Well there’s a little bit of freak in each one of us and it’s usually the reserved ones who are the freakiest.
Since you're fan of threats, here is one for you.
You want to **** with me, roll the dice and take your chances

Posts: 173 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
Originally posted by reserved:
quote:
Originally posted by Sobriquet:
quote:

Well there’s a little bit of freak in each one of us and it’s usually the quietest ones who are the freakiest.
Since you're fan of threats, here is one for you.
You want to **** with me, roll the dice and take your chances

You’re like my hero on ES, and backed me up several times. I did not mean you at all. What a misunderstanding as I'm still not acquainted with your new nick.

I edited it, ya pasha.

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im still crazie, so cant put in for a name change yet [Big Grin] . Did get a new avatar, cause I'm a big texas hold'em FREAK. Welcome back , korv!!!
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Rumi [Smile]
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tam tam tam another one bite the dust

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Thank you Rumi [Smile]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just the same as when I joined! Just took a long time to post, but it is addictive once you do [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Very addictive indeed ...
Bahlol elmasry
Member # 14256

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bahlol elmasry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My introduction, im a new ghalban member [Frown]
Posts: 19 | From: CA | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mia ann
Member # 13024

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mia ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello, i only have had one user name since i came here this yeat, never changed. mia ann isnt actually my real name. i just couldnt think of anything clever so i just picked a regular name randomly.
Posts: 83 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hitman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello ..I am Hitman ...still Hitman ...will stay Hitman ..loool ..nice to meet u
Posts: 235 | From: cairo | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I am from Indonesia, and have stayed in Cairo with my Egyptian family. Now I am in my country again and stay with my parents. I never change my nickname and avatar. Salam [Smile]
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im tina kamal originaly tinakamal but the other id dont work thats the only ids i have ver had her but it seems alot of the members want me to make some more ids and say im someone else mmmmmmmmmm how boring that is i have never claimed to be noone sles nor will i i am me that is all if yal dont like it so dang what get over it!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salexian
Member # 13086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salexian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm who I always have been and still am.

--------------------
He who smiles rather than rages is always the stronger.

Posts: 161 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me is me. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

you lie [Razz]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you still know me korv?
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queenie
Member # 14221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for queenie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi I'm little old me from the UK. Recently joined as I love Egypt - been 6 times and off again in 2 weeks time - 3rd this year and looking to buy in Sharm - any tips etc greatly received.

--------------------
www.sierraresortnabq.co.uk

Posts: 124 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
you still know me korv?

Of course my dear [Smile]
mysterious girl
Member # 14191

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysterious girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi im MYSTERIOUS GIRL - MG for short, and i'll still be a mysterious one as long as im here in ES. LOL [Big Grin]

i came from a dessert! [Razz]

Posts: 76 | From: "The Dessert" | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Dessert ?! what kind of dessert, is it yummy one ?! [Big Grin]
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Samia.....always been.... always will..... too old and lazy to change my ID.
Anyways, everybody knows and loves me as I am!!!!
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
French Woman
Member # 14128

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for French Woman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am new here and I enjoy this forum. For the time being I am still 'french woman', I couldn't change it lol
Have a nice day :-)

--------------------
Safia

Posts: 19 | From: Paris, France | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkingathinline
Member # 11504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkingathinline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi, i used to be ekramys_girl, and even tho he's still my wonderful hubby, i decided to change my name just to freshen up a bit...i changed my avatar to the roaring tiger because i'm feeling a bit fiesty these days!

i check on the forum every few months or so to catch up on current events, cat fights and to throw in my 2 piastres...

Ramadan Kareem!

--------------------
"It's very important to learn how to weasel out of things. It's what separates us from the animals...except the weasel." ~Homer J. Simpson

Posts: 422 | From: American living in Maadi, visiting in the States for awhile | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
satanschild
Member # 14268

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for satanschild     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I'm from the UK and I have just joined this forum. I've been to Luxor twice and going back again early next year. I love it there, one of the best places in the world!
Posts: 39 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

quote:
Originally posted by French Woman:
I am new here and I enjoy this forum. For the time being I am still 'french woman', I couldn't change it lol
Have a nice day :-)

Are you single ?! Cause I am ... [Smile]
Gail
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! I'm Gail. Always was... always will be... I haven't posted too much lately. I've been a little preoccupied. [Smile]
Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

quote:
Originally posted by Gail:
Hey! I'm Gail. Always was... always will be... I haven't posted too much lately. I've been a little preoccupied. [Smile]

I think I PMed you but got nothing in return....
tootsie
Member # 13946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All!

I am Canadain and going to Egypt next week to marry to love of my life .

--------------------
Tootsie

Posts: 365 | From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gail
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Korvin!

You have PMed me. And I always respond. But since you have changed your name so often you have probably missed them. How have you been? How was Ramadan? [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
linktoforumsf1
Member # 16160

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for linktoforumsf1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello
everyone
I am working in seo company
I hope this forums is veryhelpful to both
thanku
noni goji ventrillo server

--------------------

Posts: 4 | From: new york | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
linktoforumsf1
Member # 16160

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for linktoforumsf1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi everyone

car transportation
auto shippers

--------------------

Posts: 4 | From: new york | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
linktoforumsf1
Member # 16160

Rate Member
online marketing consultant Seat Covers

--------------------

Air´e
Member # 16962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Air´e     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, i´m Air´e from Estonia. I have checked your posts with great interest,keep going:) All the to all!
Posts: 6 | From: Estonia | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i's still i's...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahmad forever ,insha'Allah [Smile] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

quote:
Originally posted by Gail:
Hey, Korvin!

You have PMed me. And I always respond. But since you have changed your name so often you have probably missed them. How have you been? How was Ramadan? [Smile]

Ramadan is nice this year and I am doing well, [Smile] I missed you all wallahi [Smile]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
missed you too korvin...where have you been? [Wink] Micky
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

I have been working [Smile]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com