EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » No more Mogamma

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: No more Mogamma
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All types of visa's are now issued at the Traffic/Police office in 6th October City.
Same routine, same requirements, same fee's, same day issue for tourist, 2 week wait for residency.

Done and dusted
No more Mogamma !

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank GOD I hate that place.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TOOT Suite [Smile] :
All types of visa's are now issued at the Traffic/Police office in 6th October City.
Same routine, same requirements, same fee's, same day issue for tourist, 2 week wait for residency.

Done and dusted
No more Mogamma !

There is an office in Madina Nasr that does this also. It is near the police station across from the big clock that is made out of plants and flowers (I don't any other way to describe it). However, they don't do same day service you have to come back the next day to p/u your passport.
Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So the place is already totally deserted and empty?
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Somewhere in the sands:
quote:
Originally posted by TOOT Suite [Smile] :

Done and dusted
No more Mogamma !

There is an office in Madina Nasr that does this also. It is near the police station across from the big clock that is made out of plants and flowers (I don't any other way to describe it). However, they don't do same day service you have to come back the next day to p/u your passport.
That's good news; the trek to 6th October would be too much for that!

I think that you mean near the police station on the Autostrad/Nasr Street, between Abbas Al-Akkad and Makram Ebeid, opposite Al-Nuzha. [Smile]

Hasn't someone bought Mogamma to make it into a hotel?

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NourHayati
Member # 5507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NourHayati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hasn't someone bought Mogamma to make it into a hotel? [/QB]

If it is turned into a hotel, imagine the view from the rooms in the front...
Posts: 327 | From: balad alnour | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That ugly building a hotel???

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2065094180059042049JqdvjA

I hope not. What Cairo needs are trees. But for some reason I maybe think that building will be teared down at one point and shopping centers and offices etc. will be built. After all its a very central location to make business.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com