EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » belive it or not

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: belive it or not
miss jolie
Member # 14578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miss jolie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i left my job bcz of sress and when i go to the school to pick up my stuff some most of it been stolen im talking about plastic folder and papers work,lesson plan ect.... how a man make a lot of money from the parents can steal small stuff?
Posts: 122 | From: hurgada | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miss jolie
Member # 14578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miss jolie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
next steps its to go to take my salary.
i cant imagine what he will do ,today i have to say if you not giving me my stuff i call the tourist police,so for my money i go with them the 1 of march?

Posts: 122 | From: hurgada | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry for you miss jolie...good luck...
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh this sounds horrible really , im sorry miss jolie.
I dont know wht we can say to help.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BIC RUNGA ROCKS ACCEPTS NO PMs
Member # 14666

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIC RUNGA ROCKS ACCEPTS NO PMs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
miss jolie..
do you have the permission to work on your passport..??
do you have a contract with that fella..??
if so..then you can nail him easy...if you have nothing of a sort...i think mentioning the police to him wouldn`t be of great help...coz he can simply say...i never seen her in my whole life..she never worked here...i owe her nothing...

advice...make your work official and legally in Egypt to prevent some creeps 9 and there are so many of them ) from screwing you with your salary or other stuff..
and good luck...

Posts: 151 | From: hidden somewhere | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
loljkjolphk3kmocpjidifdfgrfgvfe9fudffdsgiusff

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
loljkjolphk3kmocpjidifdfgrfgvfe9fudffdsgiusff

You feeling alright Yorkie, or practising your touch typing? [Confused]
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Hhehehehheeheheh that was my little charge im looking after, heheheh i had no clue she had sent this.
sorry all, i havent gone completly loopy.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by miss jolie:
i cant imagine what he will do ,today i have to say if you not giving me my stuff i call the tourist police,so for my money i go with them the 1 of march?

lol tourist police here is worth ****... wasnt it u who took the job at sunrise language school?? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gab
Member # 14577

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by imagine:
quote:
Originally posted by miss jolie:

lol tourist police here is worth ****... wasnt it u who took the job at sunrise language school?? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
yes it was [Big Grin]
Posts: 366 | From: some day | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com