EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Friends Wanted in Hurghada

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Friends Wanted in Hurghada
Austin Powers
Member # 14590

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Austin Powers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend and I are looking for other English-speaking couples to meet up with.

We are very much party animals who like the club scene, eating out, etc., and my girlfriend is looking for someone to play tennis with, etc.

Most of the other couples we know are quite a bit older than us, or have kids, or both.

If anyone is interested in getting together, please either PM me here or else email me at c1ickh3r3n0w@hotmail.com

Posts: 39 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redseaschool1
Member # 13387

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for redseaschool1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Austin you already have a friend here, call me, you have my number. I went to Bulls looking for your monthly gathering and didn't find you.

Of course I'm not a party animal, I prefer Pubs over discos.

I know someone she can play tennis with at Intercontinental Hotel. [Smile]

Posts: 86 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Austin Powers
Member # 14590

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Austin Powers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

That is a shame that you did not call me for the monthly meeting.

It was a total washout last time - I was just there with a couple of client, but no one else was there as I didn't have chance to chase everyone in advance.

Hopefully there will be a few more people in town when it is the next one on the first Thursday in April

--------------------
htp://www.egypt-real.com

Posts: 39 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com