EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Happy People (Page 124)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  121  122  123  124  125  126  127  128   
Author Topic: Happy People
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cards are posted and Christmas Radio Times has been purchased, feeling Christmassy now [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Expat Service
Member # 17922

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Expat Service   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Post free classifieds at Expats' Guide www.expats-guide.com
Posts: 29 | From: Maadi, Cairo | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feels real xmassy here too YAH... Cold weather, malls and stores decorated, carols avast [Smile]

We have our footy itinerary sorted and I got my expat xmas meal all booked and am lookin forward to gettin festively merry with family and friends [Smile] .

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy today as have had another holiday confirmed, the weather has warmed up and we are getting closer to all the travellers coming back to the flock [Smile]

Reasons to be cheerful [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Yeah, not so happy! Villa 3 - 0 down in 27 minutes!!!

My team suck!

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
We lost 4 - 0 but thankfully WBA lost and the Scum play Manchester scum later [Smile]

Every cloud.

Gotta smile at the Egyptian folk continually looking out the window for rain clouds... [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Well the rains came... now Cairo just looks like a mud bowl! On the upside at least the taxi drivers have slowed down.

Grey Cairo is just like any other dull city on earth, I cannot wait for the hot days and blue skies to return. I didn't emigrate for this.

On a happier note... only 2 more days to another long weekend [Smile]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How's the weather looking like now ?
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
having a great day off...just sent the hubby off to work with a full stomach , and now it time for a fun shopping spree...let the deals begin [Razz]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Vader-:
How's the weather looking like now ?

where have you been little Man?

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Hey Vader, I have sexy socks on, a blanket over my legs like an old woman and the heating on!!! I think I have been in Egypt for too long!!! I so understand why folk wear hats, scarves and gloves here!!! Bring on the summer [Smile] Nice to see you are still alive and kicking though. HAPPY PERSON ALERT.

Shopping, I cannot wait to go back to the UK and do some proper shopping... its getting closer [Big Grin]

Quite happy today as all my mates are flying back in from blighty tonight, tomorrow and Wed... just in time to celebrate the Coptic hol...

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ready for some fun on the sun soon Nicola ? [Big Grin]

@Mick, been underground [Razz] .

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abo tito
Member # 16199

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for abo tito   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
find work in hurghada
work animation in hurghada
have a fun with animation in hurghada

http://www.topteam-co.com

Posts: 31 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Hey Vader... fun ON the sun!!! That would be a lil hot!

HOW COLD is it today!!! Ridiculous.

Happy today as I have been sorting my UK trip out with some lovely Happy People [Smile]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Happy as it is the weekend... this week has been the longest of my life! I will be glad when the summer is back and this crappy cold weather buggers off.

Ok... It looks like Friday 11th March is the UK Brighton Meet Up date as it seems to suit the most. I will be by the pier at 11am and I will be the one wearing a carnation... and looking like an Eskimo.

HAPPY PEOPLE REUNION [Smile]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
11th March for definate as I have now made plans for 8th - 10th and for the 12-15th [Smile] Then I am off up norf.

If folk are coming just let me know so I can send you my UK number once I get one.

Happy as feck today as it looks like my bro may be moving to the ME which means once a month I can fly to Dubai and go see him and paaaaaaaaaartay.

Fingers and eyes crossed that the deal he wants to seal works out [Big Grin]

Other than that 9 days no smoking and nobody has really peed me off yet. Not even a taxi driver who usually seem to manage this on a daily basis [Smile]

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ CF..I'm sure by now you've realised that smoking is looked upon as a sign of wealth and prosperity amongst Egypt's elite, like in the case of this lot posing for memory.. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kicked one exam's a$$ now just one more to go. Then booked it, soon to pack it, that just leaves... I forget now... It'll come to me...

[Big Grin] YAAAAAY!!!

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
DZ... I heard that obese people also display wealth and prosperity but I am not going down that road either [Smile]

that pic is funny though, dude on the bottom right looks like he would struggle to smoke and walk at the same time though!

Booked it , packed it... fffff flippen eck, what's the next line? [Wink]

7 weeks tomorrow I fffff fly [Smile]

Exams deserve their asses to be kicked.

I had lots of doors open today with any having closed, cool eh!

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's raining in Luxor!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
It has piddled down here most the day... and what is with the fog? I thought I woke up in a shire this morning [Wink]

You gonna go puddle jumping?

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Sorry folks, I cannot make the meet up. Something important has cropped up.
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ Ferret: Oh... but... oh... but... but... oh [Frown] Next time then, for sure. Hope everything is ok.

@ Ayisha: It'll be snow next. You know it. I know it. Even Luxor will get it before we do [Wink]

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Monkey... sorry chica. If you are milling around the West Mids towards the middle to end of March give me a shout.

I have a Notts trip planned too.

I wouldn't be so shocked if it did snow! You know you have climatised too well when you sleep under a duvet and two big blankets (after having the heater on in the room)...

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Crikey. Nottingham is maybe a little too far for me but West Mids should be ok. Let me know closer the time when you know where you are.

Um.... I checked out the temps... 19C max in the Red Sea WTF?? I feel cheated. I can't be doing with this blanket business. I'm bringing my fricking duvet [Smile]

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had a couple of nice 'blast from the past' phone calls which was nice having a catch up [Smile]
And finally I have my grass back after 6 weeks of the white stuff.
An offer of a visit to the sun (very tempting) [Big Grin]
Will have to see how things pan out.

Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
It is FREEZING today, I am sat in the office with snot droplets!!! Seriously, the weather is vile!

I will let you know my WM dates for sure. Perhaps a shoe shopping spree in Brum [Big Grin]

Yes, bring thermals too... it isn't good [Frown]

You got yer grass back, you back on the whacky? [Wink]

Blasts from the past are ace eh... that is why I love FB so much, I am alswya being added by folk who were around ay back when.

Happy today as I just Skype'd home [Smile] Always good to catch up with your brothers dog!!!!!!!!!!

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOWERS! dull's ville here!

Mayor procrastinating going on

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Yup... this place isn't the same anymore.

Bring back the days of MiffMiss and Mirasol et al. They were fun days eh.

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
It certainly is a shadow of its former self [Confused]

Had a nice lazy Saturday. Will hunt out a DVD to watch as weekend TV is rubbish [Roll Eyes]

@ Super, Hope you and the wee one are doing well.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Yeah, the strong characters with oomph seem to have dwindled. How dare they go get lives!

I haven't even gotten dressed today, I have sat and listened to the footy (GO VILLA) and I am just listening to Radio 5. How old am I?

I am swapping my crap USB internet this month for uber speed wifi as UK tv has gone free [Smile] I am looking forward to catching up with UK tv.

If you think you have crapola on TV you should come live here! Repeat central.

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
I think there was about 6 movies on Egy TV that were on a perpetual loop [Big Grin]

My beloved Saints got a draw against the lesser Saints today. Well at least it wasn't a loss!

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Yeah... and there is only so much CSI you can watch before you fathom it all out before the first ad break!!!

My beloved team whoop assed Manchester City and our £18mill new signing scored on his debut.

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
18 million [Eek!] Lucky if we spend 8,000 lol!
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Yeah, our record signing from Sunderland. Scored with his second touch. Got us out of relegation and took us above the Blues (rivals). And they lost 5.0 against Man Utd so I have had a really good day [Big Grin]

£8000... in the Premiership you would get me for that amount [Wink]

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Our Chairman holds a tight reign when it comes to money. He looks for the free transfers or bringing up the youths. It used to p me off but we are one of the only clubs with no debt so I guess it's better than maybe going into liquidation which is a real prospect for many teams!
Many years ago Asda wanted to buy our ground so he said ok pay us x amount and it's yours plus you have to pay for our new stadium. They agreed and a local farmer who owned land on the outskirts of the town who was a fan sold him land for the new stadium for a pound!
How McDiarmid Park got its name after said farmer [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Wow, cool story. I like facts like that.

We aren't reknown for being big spenders and back in the day of Doug Ellis he was as tight as a duck's butt but we have always had pretty damn good managers. Now we got Randy we spend more...

Our prob is we buy folk who are little known and we nurture them to be England players then bigger teams poach them leaving us back at square 1!

I can foresee a great rest of the season ahead..

I have a 1000le bet that WBA go down... nobody really cares about who is top in the bar, there are no fans of any of the top teams (we are real fans [Wink] )

If WBA go down Bebsi is on me [Big Grin]

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
We are the only football club with a 'J' in its name. Useful for your next quiz [Big Grin]

I had a real crush on a guy when I was 12 in my first year of High School. My friend and I had a science lesson when he was out for football practise. So we sat at the desks looking out the window. I know you are wondering where this is going but he was wearing a Villa strip. No I have no idea why a Scottish guy was a Villa fan [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Andy Gray... [Big Grin]

I love uselss facts.

Here's one. West Brom Albion is the highest club above sea level in the UK.

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Really?? Well I have learned my fact of the day [Smile]

Henry Mcleish, the second First Minister of the Scottish Parliament was a professional footballer for East Fife [Big Grin]

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
arrghhh football [Razz]

Hey young.... we're both grand thanks... shes 2! can you believe it! xx

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Happy Burns Nicht [Big Grin]

2 [Eek!] Where has the time gone? [Confused] x

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Happy Police Day [Smile]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Oh, And a Happy Burns Night too YAH.

Time flies when you are having fun. x

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Ta hen [Big Grin]

Veggie haggis ready to go!

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8480795.stm

USA lifts ban on Haggis (words fail me at times)

The Scots I know here have had a good day as it is holiday [Smile] They will be all on the Whiskey later no doubt.

As for me... HUGE curry and I am on the verge of slipping into a coma!!!

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey you lot. Long time contact but with everything going on over there i had to come back to check on everyone. I was so glad to see the Happy people are still here.

So who is out there, i have seen nic/cheekyferretts FB profile so i know she is safe but nothing from Ria sorry cant remember her screen name. What about alison and remon are they ok. Does anyone know anything

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Right... Happy folk time.

FK, MM... glad to see you returned briefly to see what the score was. Now, when and where is the party?

Happy today, I am with my beautiful family in T'England....

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

I'm happy! nice peaceful nights! I'll be taking Ameria to the cinema for the first time on Sunday! She's so grown up!
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
oooo what are you going to see?

She is grown up... and he accent is SO strong! Seriously, she is definately BFK. Adorable too.. [Smile]

I am off tp Blackpool now.... where is my kiss me quick hat???

This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  121  122  123  124  125  126  127  128   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com