EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Happy People (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  126  127  128   
Author Topic: Happy People
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*chucking over the pro plus and adding in a red bull for extra shakes*

Shipwrecked sounds fun, cheeky style. Let me know when your to tired to stay and i would be happy to take your place for a while.

Vader with that kind of skill we would be bound to win. Come on then can you remember what i am?

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IF you were right I would be worried! IF lol...
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, at least you know I'm not the best at telepathy.

I am the best at random guesses. [Big Grin] And I stick to my answer no matter what. hehe

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will need peeling off the ceiling with that cocktail... fabulous to have a dealer though!

We could forget the island concept and just move to Egypt... I mean there is sand! I hear they have sunshine occassionally as well.

Vader, you are a man or many talents! All pointless but never the less they are talents [Smile]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
If you can guess what I am thinking right now I will give you £100
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, peeling off the ceiling. [Big Grin]

I live in Egypt, no need to move anywhere, haha.

You are thinking...sorry too obscene for the forums. [Razz]

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Well I will be joining you soon as I will be moving in August (YES I KNOW IT WILL BE HOT) so all we need is Miffmiss to get her ass in gear and we will have this quiz tem sorted... we can be called the tele-pathetics lol...

How is thinking of mashed potato obscene... don't answer that!

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by cheekyferret:
Well I will be joining you soon as I will be moving in August (YES I KNOW IT WILL BE HOT) so all we need is Miffmiss to get her ass in gear and we will have this quiz tem sorted... we can be called the tele-pathetics lol...

How is thinking of mashed potato obscene... don't answer that!

Or "Team Bullshit". Lol. Only problem is I'm not a brit, I probably wouldn't understand sh*t from what y'all will be saying. xD

Please let me asnwer!!! hehe

Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like this thread on this stressy day at work. [Wink]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Work, what is that???

Why are you stressed, tell aunty Niki and vent in here with the happy people.

remember the motto

WINE NOT WHINE

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Do any of you actually work [Big Grin] ?
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
We can make you an honarary Brit Vader... we can sterotype you and everything [Smile]

I am assuming you are stupid anyway so I am typing this slowly as I guess you can't read very quickly [Razz]

I am a nerd so I can carry the team!

Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Work, what is that???

lol...

Why are you stressed, tell aunty Niki and vent in here with the happy people.

Exams start tomorrow, so lots of paperwork... Listening tests, reading tests, etc. Students nervous, big boss grumpy, colleagues stressed.
No cup-size tests here yet. [Big Grin]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
DO I WORK... I will have you know I have another coffee and I just worked my way through 4 chocolate biscuits!

I think being boss is great as I have delegated everything out lol... what they gonna do? Sack me!!! ( I resigned btw)

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Would the cup test be a hands on practical test? I mean I am a friendly lass but I am not sure how I would feel about people grabbing my bejangers!

Our exams here are over so it is fun time in the school, I love it as I get to act my mental age of an 8 yer old now [Smile]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
We can make you an honarary Brit Vader... we can sterotype you and everything [Smile]

Do I get bad teeth ?
quote:

I am assuming you are stupid anyway so I am typing this slowly as I guess you can't read very quickly [Razz]

You are earning your spankings young lady.
quote:

I am a nerd so I can carry the team!

I'm only 58 kg, you can carry me. [Big Grin] Not sure about miff, her boobs are humongous.
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Any happy people with no gripes or reason to whine about inane crap? [Confused]

Anyone got any good news to share?
Please come on in and spread the love man [Big Grin]

Yeah..enjoyed watching Italy loosing 3-0 to Holand,liked the second goal...check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvZvc1WaSZg&feature=related
[Big Grin]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ha ha dam work made me do some real work and you all carried on without me.

Vader you havent seen a pic and i could have just been teasing, knowing how you love large bresticles.

Arse is in gear now cheeky and heading for the plane ASAP

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*comes out of the bushes and pulling out the sprinkle water hose showers the entire ES members,then runs away as fast as she can*
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
You will get bad teeth... and you won't be overly attractive either lol. And you will weigh yourself in lbs and ounces so we can have an inkling how heavy you are [Wink]

COME ON TURKEY. I got them in the sweepstake at work to win the Euro! I enjoyed the Holland game [Smile]

KIN YOUTUBE

I am earning spankings lol... wow, I like this thread.

We could be called the breasticles... now I have seen miffmiss' and she has seen mine... oooo gossip lol. How and when is another story lmao...

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
*miffmiss jumps up and down in the water spray whilst singing "singing in the rain", now looking like a dodgy verision of Jordon in a wet t-shirt competition miffmiss returns to her desk and pretends to work again*
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
quote:
We could be called the breasticles... now I have seen miffmiss' and she has seen mine... oooo gossip lol. How and when is another story lmao...

shhh you said it was our little secret ha ha dont let mrs hear.

Sash is Mrs still locked in the closet or is it safe to let her out now.

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
You will get bad teeth... and you won't be overly attractive either lol. And you will weigh yourself in lbs and ounces so we can have an inkling how heavy you are [Wink]

COME ON TURKEY. I got them in the sweepstake at work to win the Euro! I enjoyed the Holland game [Smile]

I'm not sure I want to be brit anymore. [Razz]

My boobies are nice and firm, we should totally make this happen. xD

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I reckon you are an A cup...

Have you just started a wet t'shirt competition...???

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Yep are you coming to play. The water is great in the egyptian heat. It sooooooooooooooooo hot
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
I reckon you are an A cup...

Have you just started a wet t'shirt competition...???

I don't wear bras...not anymore. [Razz]

Why a wet-tee ? Let's make it a no t-shirt contest. [Big Grin]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, some people gonna hate me here for saying this but I just had the most delicious fried pork meat. A big glass of peach iced tea and the world looks so beautiful. Now I am happy!! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
mmmmmmm bacon sandwich and nice cold beer. Remind me again why i am moving to egypt???

TL yes i hate you for it but only cos i am jealous as i sit here with my luke warm weak tea and a boring plain salad, no dressing (still trying to burn off the extra lbs from being force feed for 2 weeks by my fella and his family)

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by miffmiss:
quote:

shhh you said it was our little secret ha ha dont let mrs hear.

Sash is Mrs still locked in the closet or is it safe to let her out now.

I heard Mrs.is terrified of the water hose sprinkle. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I had a chicken kebab with cookies and custard... I LOVE school dinners.

So, are we all topless yet?

I can get you bacon miffmiss, I will swap you for pro plus [Wink]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So, are we all topless yet?

Oh my god! How did you know?? Yes .... yes I am! [Big Grin] I was getting ready to take a shower before my kids come from school and got held up by ES again!! [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
ha ha nothing like sharing it all TL haha.

Vader are you hearing all this!!!

Sounds like a good swap cheeky but i think a little mr might not be impressed ha ha

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Tell him it is quorn, logically he will never have smelt bacon so he will be none the wiser! If he recognises the smell he clearly has eaten it... AAAhhh sherlock holmes I am!

Thanks for the nudity update!

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
OMG, y'allz was naked and I was busy eating. [Razz]

Aww, I missed all the nudity.

I don't think he'd be pleased if he knew you fed him pork. Haha

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Probably best not to taunt him with the rashers!

What you had for dinner?

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Meat. Haha, I can't believe I just ate a plate full of meat and nothing else!!

Also about a liter of pepsi.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
MEAT... lol.... captain caveman [Smile]

I got Chicken Jalfreizi for my dinner... mmm I love curry.

Can we all meet and have a curry evening as well?

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
a curry evening

What ?
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

Can we all meet and have a curry evening as well?

Lol, cheeky, you are not on IndiaSearch.com!! [Wink]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
What do you mean what?
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
That sounds like a dating agency TL...

I mean I wanna meet you friendly bunch for a curry in cairo...

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Ok, I am happy as the sun is shining and it is another day closer to emigration [Smile] life is good and I am feeling chilled. Oh yeah, and I have a lovely bottle of red wine and packet of M&M's...

Stop. You had me at M&Ms. Your hair looks really nice today.

*snatches M&Ms and runs*

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
My hair looks nice everyday pmsl...

*chases Vanilla, rugby takles him to the ground and then prods him in the eye* bloody thief.

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
That sounds like a dating agency TL...

I mean I wanna meet you friendly bunch for a curry in cairo...

Meet for a curry ?

Dang, you brits can be really weird sometimes! lol

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
My hair looks nice everyday pmsl...

*chases Vanilla, rugby takles him to the ground and then prods him in the eye* bloody thief.

OW!
Jesus Christ, I left you the wine!

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
You never had a curry? Are you freaking winding me up???
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
I've had curry, doesn't sound like an event to gather for though. [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
yeah but what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine [Smile]

What you bringing table to then? miffmiss brought wet t'shirt competitions and karaoke, Vader brought telepathy and Tiger brought nudity!!!

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Oh, did I not mention it would just be me and an array of sexy men! Mute men, mute men with alcohol!

*still trying to figure out who the sexy men of ES are......nothing yet......zzzzzzzzzz*
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
quote:

Ok, I am happy as the sun is shining and it is another day closer to emigration [Smile] life is good and I am feeling chilled. Oh yeah, and I have a lovely bottle of red wine and packet of M&M's...

Stop. You had me at M&Ms. Your hair looks really nice today.

*snatches M&Ms and runs*

Ohhh...ohhhh...found out a sexy one!!! [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  126  127  128   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com