EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Happy People (Page 33)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  126  127  128   
Author Topic: Happy People
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as am i nighties all
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what about jimjams all?
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wear jimmies...

Another beautiful day [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jay bird [Wink]

morning happy people ,good lord whats that bright yellow disc in the sky? [Eek!] [Big Grin]

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 6 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila:
jay bird [Wink]

morning happy people ,good lord whats that bright yellow disc in the sky? [Eek!] [Big Grin]

I think you'll find its called "The Sun"

The Sun (Latin: Sol) is the star at the center of the Solar System. The Earth and other matter (including other planets, asteroids, meteoroids, comets, and dust) orbit the Sun,[9] which by itself accounts for about 99.8% of the Solar System's mass. Energy from the Sun, in the form of sunlight, supports almost all life on Earth via photosynthesis, and drives the Earth's climate and weather.

The surface of the Sun consists of hydrogen (about 74% of its mass, or 92% of its volume), helium (about 24% of mass, 7% of volume), and trace quantities of other elements, including iron, nickel, oxygen, silicon, sulfur, magnesium, carbon, neon, calcium, and chromium.[10] The Sun has a spectral class of G2V. G2 means that it has a surface temperature of approximately 5,780 K, giving it a white color that often, because of atmospheric scattering, appears yellow when seen from the surface of the Earth. This is a subtractive effect, as the preferential scattering of shorter wavelength light removes enough violet and blue light, leaving a range of frequencies that is perceived by the human eye as yellow. It is this scattering of light at the blue end of the spectrum that gives the surrounding sky its color. When the Sun is low in the sky, even more light is scattered so that the Sun appears orange or even red.[11]

The Sun's spectrum contains lines of ionized and neutral metals as well as very weak hydrogen lines. The V (Roman five) in the spectral class indicates that the Sun, like most stars, is a main sequence star. This means that it generates its energy by nuclear fusion of hydrogen nuclei into helium. There are more than 100 million G2 class stars in our galaxy. Once regarded as a small and relatively insignificant star, the Sun is now known to be brighter than 85% of the stars in the galaxy, most of which are red dwarfs.[12]

The Sun orbits the center of the Milky Way galaxy at a distance of approximately 26,000 or 27,000 light-years from the galactic center, moving generally in the direction of Cygnus and completing one revolution in about 225–250 million years. Its orbital speed was thought to be 220±20 km/s, but a new estimate gives 251 km/s[13]. This is equivalent to about one light-year every 1,190 years, and about one AU every 7 days. These measurements of galactic distance and speed are as accurate as we can get given our current knowledge, but may change as we learn more.[14] Since our galaxy is moving with respect to the cosmic microwave background radiation (CMB) in the direction of Hydra with a speed of 550 km/s, the sun's resultant velocity with respect to the CMB is about 370 km/s in the direction of Crater or Leo.[15]

The Sun is currently traveling through the Local Interstellar Cloud in the low-density Local Bubble zone of diffuse high-temperature gas, in the inner rim of the Orion Arm of the Milky Way Galaxy, between the larger Perseus and Sagittarius arms of the galaxy. Of the 50 nearest stellar systems within 17 light-years (1.6×1014 km) from the Earth, the Sun ranks 4th in absolute magnitude as a fourth magnitude star (M=4.83).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun

[Big Grin]

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello! I'm still in my nightie! all is fine, getting v bored of coming on here though and reading crap, bitching, people being nasty etc. dunno if i can be arsed with it all. I might just take the friends that I have on here and bugger off, become a bad mother, have my daughters bits chopped off, shag around, drink alcohol, smoke and do everything else that everyone is going on about! I'm starting not to miss Egypt! (just baldy [Frown] )
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by fish killer:
hello! I'm still in my nightie! all is fine, getting v bored of coming on here though and reading crap, bitching, people being nasty etc. dunno if i can be arsed with it all. I might just take the friends that I have on here and bugger off, become a bad mother, have my daughters bits chopped off, shag around, drink alcohol, smoke and do everything else that everyone is going on about! I'm starting not to miss Egypt! (just baldy [Frown] )

hon dontcha dare !! i will miss you [Frown] take no notice of that person hes a fekin disgrace [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the wiki about the yellow disc SQ... Geek [Wink]

How can you run away from all this hilarity! It really is a pantomime. Nobody takes all the misconceptions seriously FK.

And... don't you dare take up smoking! [Wink]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FK: take no bloomin' notice -

but I know the feeling, I'm in tha CBA mode myself
(Cant Be Arsed)

Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
CBA is going to be a recognised acronym [Big Grin]

I CBA with 90% of this site... I have even took to making up percentages just to fit in [Wink]

Anyway, back to the hundrum of the thread.

I am happy today as I have worked hard and acheived a lot [Big Grin] It is a great feeling. [Big Grin]

I think Autumn arrived in Cairo at approximately 2.35pm [Wink] just an estimation.

Member # 14517

Rate Member
AHUMM does that mean it got cooler LF? [Wink]
btw i managed to scratch mine today lol

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
You scratched your CBA?

It is a lot cooler and today it was quite dull [Frown] I am hoping it adverse weather conditions that will change [Big Grin]

I love October here, it is like an old fashioned English July [Big Grin]

Member # 14517

Rate Member
tht'll do me then [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
You better come and see me, you are on my list of people I wanna meet [Big Grin]
Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:
You better come and see me, you are on my list of people I wanna meet [Big Grin]

Lord knows why i'm just as common as you are LF [Wink]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
oh I am as common as peugeots in Cairo!!!

I will get another bottle of Smirnoff in ready and waiting then [Big Grin]

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello

Well back from the girlie weekend and oh what a weekend. I am so shattered i think i will be in bed soo. I think my candle disapeared from lighting both ends.

So how's you all

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
no no i want the hard stuff !! [Eek!]
Member # 14517

Rate Member
hiya MM nice to see you here.
glad you enjoyed it but my how it passes quickly hey?

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Hey MM... How's ya wick been [Wink]

Where the hell have you been? You have missed being called a slut and whore AGAIN [Big Grin]

Kalila... Do you like metaxa or ouzo?

I have Johnny Walker red label as well, tha blows my rocks off!

Member # 14517

Rate Member
never tried em cos i'm a jack girl however i'm open to new things [Wink] [Big Grin] [Razz] err... within reason lmao
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha who's the slut this time, me or you. haha If only thy really knew eh!!

I will fill in the weekend gossip on Yahoo at some point soon,

It went far to fast KK. I just wanna go back now for the relaxation part we seemed to have missed out on haha

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I have a couple of bottles of Jack, I have trouble keeping him and Stella apart!!! I will get some more in though [Big Grin]

We are all sluts but I am a whore for going out drinking in Cairo. Allegedly, I have corrupted an entire culture as clubs did not exist before I arrived!!! I feel so proud [Big Grin]

Any pics to put on FB? I had a photo frenzy and each and every picture has been ripped to shreds by my beautiful brothers!

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey MM!! I'm a whore cause I'm urfi [Razz] find that quite hard to believe for the last 7 months though. I think you wouldn't actually be considered a slut or a whore at this moment in time.

After the **** today I'm happy tonight cause I just spoke to baldy on Skype! he thinks i've got bigger in 4 days (webcam)!

MM are you and sophie still gonna come and see me before you go back? I did mention it to me mother but I know you've got alot on now. maybe you should just ebay all the stuff? xx

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
good lord how much do you think i drink? [Eek!]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
You are an English slut! I assume you pour JD on your cornflakes!

FK, do you remember the convo about me eating cereals for breakfast and the guys thought I was weird??? anyhoo...

They say a camera adds 10lbs, perhaps the same can be said of webcams!!!

FK, your relationship has clearly only lasted because you cannot understand anything he says to you pmsl...

I hope you ladies get to meet up... [Big Grin] it would be lovely for sophie to see the bump on the outside [Big Grin]

MM, I found a 4 year old boy for Sophie to play with, he speaks no english so at least they will be quiet [Big Grin]

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

I've had cereals every day since i got back. Also had porridge! For dinner tonight I had chicken pie, veg and gravy.. was lovely!.. did you know 4 pints of milk is now £1.54!
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi "ladies"
Sounds lke another lovely day on ES. But I am in CBA mode as well.
Everyone here is a nutter some are the fun kind and some are certifiable.
Fk please don't let tem get to you!

Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to interupt and ask what 'jack' was in this case, but I think I got it now so i'll shurrup.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I had museli for breakfast... lush. Kids meal my bottom!

mmm porridge. I don't think it iquite the weather here for that yet lol...

I tell ya, England is one hell of an expensive place to live FK! [Frown] I was paying £3.50 for a pint of Guinness!!! What's that all about [Eek!]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I have to go to sleep ladies, I am a lightweight but my pillow is calling me.

Ayisha, I am pleased you know who Jack is.. Jack is my special friend [Wink]

Have a good evening everybody. xx

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I have to go to sleep ladies, I am a lightweight but my pillow is calling me.

Ayisha, I am pleased you know who Jack is.. Jack is my special friend [Wink]

Have a good evening everybody. xx

Jack's a nice chap but prefer Napoleon meself [Wink] Night Night
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
After this weekend i am loving cheeky vimtos haha.

FK i will defo be trying to come see you. Mum has just booked a holiday so the next few weeks are out but i will get back to you asap on a weekend i think i can make it. You have my numbers so give us a bell anytime to arrange

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all
I see a certain thread has been deleted. Can someone please fill me in what I missed on it? Or was it more of the same, I'm a whore, etc etc etc.
I've been called a slapper, troll and a whore on here, my word I'm popular [Big Grin]

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Cheeky vimtoes are lush aren't they MM...

WK, we were all popular for one special moment [Big Grin] It felt great to be part of a gang lol...

Hey, some of us were liars as well and simply fabricated stories which seemed to ruin some people's illusions but hey... you want the truth... you can't handle the truth [Wink]

I have gone from insomnia to narcolepsy!!! not normal!

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
yes they are our girlie weekend drink although this time we also added some shrek juice too

Who was slating us this time. did they name us by name or just group us as the happy people again. I missed the action too WK but i had my own action to entertain me in the real world

I need some narcolepsey today but last night i had insomnia. Dont you just hate it when your too tired to sleep.

Member # 14517

Rate Member
Hey ho happy people was up half the night too however i did manage not to log on to ES i'm so proud of myself !
MM i'm sure you have been filled in on the crap that has been posted on the deleted thread by now.
ferret naps thats the key

advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Cheeky vimtoes are lush aren't they MM...

WK, we were all popular for one special moment [Big Grin] It felt great to be part of a gang lol...

Hey, some of us were liars as well and simply fabricated stories which seemed to ruin some people's illusions but hey... you want the truth... you can't handle the truth [Wink]

I have gone from insomnia to narcolepsy!!! not normal!

I missed all that too, will have to read back!

i discovered a new drink last night...a bmw...baileys, malibu and whiskey over ice, it was fab and enough to blow your head off! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
a bmw...baileys, malibu and whiskey over ice
The only way that would be nice is if you take out the b and w.

quote:
WK, we were all popular for one special moment It felt great to be part of a gang lol...

Hmm, but you haven't got an urfi, so does that make me queen whore? Do I get a crown?

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
haha no i havent really spoken to anyone for a while. Come on fill me in on the fights. Was it all westerners again or what
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
It was about orfis- how all women who get them are just whores, and the egy guy doesn't respect them, etc. That got to me, and I had a little freak out, but luckily the girlies here got me to see sense... until the next time, lol.

--------------------
Another one....

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
never heard of a BMW, surely that would curdle
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

sorry guys! I reported the thread cause I got alittle too offended by what someone said to me. i can't remember the details but he basically said that I'm a whore as all urfi marriages are, I should bother to learn arabic as I will only leave this Urfi marriage to move onto a toyboy to shag.... oh and that my personal life was boring and un interesting... prob more but i can't remember. I shoulda laughed about it really cause as you know I'm not in the right place in my life to have a toy boy or to shag around.

and he said baldy prob only taught me swear words in arabic... I maybe should have pointed out that he leaves that down to ferret [Razz]

plus the circumcision word was bought up..again

Next time theres a juicey thread i won't report so we can all look [Smile]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Yeah FK, I missed all that as well, how dare you take all that personally [Wink] I saw the circucision comments though, how predicatable do arguements get and at such speed lmao.

I am bored of the same insults and same you'll be sorrys!! Frankly they hold no sway anymore as there are so many people leading happy lives [Big Grin]

I was just basically called a liar as there is no nightlife in Cairo [Big Grin] Oh and I am lower class living in a good area pmsl... still no logic to the comments though MM.

I will teach you all to swear in Arabic, it is only correct you learn these words to hear if they are being said to you by Egyptians! WK is also quite good with the bad words [Big Grin]

Stop the press. FK has a toyboy [Big Grin] Wow, he must have gone bald at 9!

As for urfis, if they didn't exist and you were all married conventionally you would all somehow still be whores [Big Grin] It is called judgemenalism...you will learn that in some peoples eyes you will never do anything properly.

I have had a BMW, I think my eyes rolled and landed on Jackpot!!!

Tonight ladies and gentleman, I have no plans, I have chocolate, wotsits, biscuits and Vodka! I plan to be in my PJs and watching a chick flick by 9pm [Big Grin]

I have had another fab day anyway... [Big Grin]

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wk you especially as a journalism student shouldn't take offence just critique the arguments and you will find that they are filled with all the things your professors will fail you for.
All being based on anecdotal evidence and argued from an emotional standpoint (with FGM added in as a red herring)

Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Exactly MS... the way you worded it was just a posh way of saying a load of rubbish though [Big Grin]
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Precisely milady [Big Grin]

But the actual words I wanted to use would have offended your delicate sensibilities.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I am delicate and I have sensibilities [Big Grin]

Right, I am off to the land of nod [Big Grin]

G'nite you abnormal bunch of lower class whores [Big Grin]

xx

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol @ lower class whores. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
I am delicate and I have sensibilities [Big Grin]

Right, I am off to the land of nod [Big Grin]

G'nite you abnormal bunch of lower class whores [Big Grin]

xx

Lower class? lower class? speak for yourself LF [Wink] [Razz] ooops i forgot i am a RUDE BITCH ! what was i thinking ? rofl [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  126  127  128   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com