EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Happy People (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  126  127  128   
Author Topic: Happy People
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me want dawg. [Frown]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love African Greys, fab little characters...

I have loads of pics in Egypt of me with an array of animals... my fave animal was a little kitty on Kitchener Island who kept jumping on my lap.. I so would have kept it! fleas an all...

I have one friend in Cairo with the BIGGEST rottweiler, it follows me to the loo and growls at me while I pee... very scary but funny! She really should get a new bathroom door.

I really want a pet in Cairo but until my things are straight I don't think it is possible [Frown] Vader you will have to be my pet [Smile]

The invalid has nothing left to throw up and walks like an old woman! But hey ho [Smile]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cheekyferret:
I have one friend in Cairo with the BIGGEST rottweiler, it follows me to the loo and growls at me while I pee... very scary but funny!

Pee on your friend's dog. That should do it.
quote:
Vader you will have to be my pet [Smile]
I said I wanted a dog, not wanted to be a dog. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The invalid has nothing left to throw up and walks like an old woman! hey ho [Smile]

ha ha my words are catching. hey ho.
Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not really liking the title invalid!

i am not going to give a rottweiler a golden shower!!!

Maybe that's how you get golden retreivers!!!

Vader, are you a retreiver lol

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
quote:

You're too funny today, maybe it's because I haven't slept in a couple of days though. xD
quote:

Check out the comments on my profile picture on facebook, read through the arabic and you will find out my breed. [Big Grin]
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am not really liking the title invalid!

LOL [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohh, I always need a dog. They have to be big and fluffy... however, my love of golden retrievers has dwindled slightly after reading this thread lol.

African greys kick arse, mine is such a character, and strangely narcissistic, so we go well together lol

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Ghana zoo keeps Arican greys and I would play for hours with them... I just love birds. I run the bird club at the school as a lunchtime club. (I am such a nerd).

I always have mongrels, my last one was the runt in a rescue centre, I can't help but love the underdog [Smile] I am still talking about dogs here btw...

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a mongrel. We looked after her for someone, and she never came back, lol. So, the dog’s been ours for 5 years now. Kind of a greyhound thing, not really our kind of dog, but we would never put an animal out, and love her to bits now.

Cheeky, was it you who had a picture of holding a cub? If so, can you do that in Cairo zoo, or did you have connections? Seriously, it is my dream to one day hold a baby lion.

African greys look like miniature, feathered T-rex's, that automatically makes them cool... haha, now look who the nerd is [Smile]

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I held a tiger cub at Cairo circus !!! [Smile]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Seems like every Tom, Dick, and Harry held that tiger cub. [Razz]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Hey trolls and slappers (see orfi thread lol)

I just went to the Zoo and asked to hold it WK.. he was a 10 month old cub and was adorable...

What is the circus like Samia?

Vader, it may have been a different cub [Razz]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Lol, what's a troll/slapper ?

You guys should be in prison for cub molesting.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Erm, a troll is a fugley and a slapper is easy.

Some random just said ALL english girls except herself and some other girls ass she was kissing are trolls or slappers. I am guessing this would displease my mother lol...

I loved the zoo... can we meet at the zoo [Smile] I will get you to hold a cub.

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Lol, nevermind the people with stuff wedged in their anus.

Who says I want to hold a cub ? I'd rather ride an ostrich,

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
good morning you crazy people. So how are the trolls and slappers this morning. Did you miss me?

x

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
They don't concern me [Smile]

They have ostrich their... my favourite animal at Cairo Zoo was the guinea pigs.... random zoo animal!

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
If you = your boobs, then yes I've missed you a lot.

[Razz]

Can we ride the ostrich ?

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Afternoon MM... you ok chica?

Will you need a hand getting on shorty?

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Shorty will kick your fat butt!

Race me ?

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Yeah I would do that, I can feel the need for speed...

Where will the race be as Cairo Zoo is very round and I would be ill.. can we find a long straight?

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
ha ha your mad the pair of you.

OK i dont think an ostrich can handle my weight can i have a tiger instead

*whilst secretly planning if they over take me i will get my tiger to eat the ostrich muhhahahaha*

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I will kick you tigers shins and run off [Wink]
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
LOL
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
[Wink] Cheeky little ferret

Right, I am off for a sunbathe! I am upwardly mobile again [Smile]

Enjoy your day you lovely lovely people

*waves to Mrs* I know ya love me really MWAH

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Just came back from the swimming pool and everything seems to be glowing for some reason.
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
Just came back from the swimming pool and everything seems to be glowing for some reason.

TOO much chlorine [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sherribaby
Member # 15378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sherribaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be in Sharm next week, can't wait to get chlorined too. Bikini already packed.
Posts: 547 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
ok sherri and vader enough of trying to make me jealouse. I am wrapped back up in my winter wollies cos i am frozen today.

If that wasnt bad enough i just spent 3 hours sat next to a speaker listening to a crazy clown and a 5th birthday party. It was soooo cold, i had to go outside to warm up and then it rained.

OK enough feeling sorry for myself. So what did i miss

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
You missed miff.
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
LOL very clever there vader!!!! [Smile]
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Eek, I must go to Cairo now- I must hold a baby lion one day. Especially now my other life ambition, jumping out of an airplane, has been ruined by my sudden, and unexpected, development of fear of flying.

Four days to go, woooo.

So Cheeky, was one of us the slapper, and the other a troll, or are we a bit of both? lol.

--------------------
Another one....

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
What the hell does your name mean anyway XD ?
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
who's mine

i had 2 dogs growing up miffi and missi drop the i's and its miffmiss

i used to be my password to everything cos i am crap at remembering them. When i was logging on here i couldnt think of a name and it was the 1st thing that came to me. I am thinking of changing it to busty blonde just for you hun.

I wanna hold a cub too and a monkey. I always wanted a monkey as a kid but no matter how many times i asked santa they always said it was scared of the sleigh and ran away

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I HAVE BOOKED MY FLIGHT.... ONE WAY TICKET BACK TO MY HOME [Smile]

Yay to me... High five to all the happy people.

I have had such a good day, I have gotten so much done, my boxes are packed, my house is looking like new, there is a few more weeks work but my friends are great, one bless just took me to the Asda... [Smile] Old mother Hubbard I am!

BAGSY I'M THE TROLL.. watch this line be copy and pasted and used in evidence against me in the court of ES lol.

Sorry WK, you are the slapper! You are damned now whatever you do and doomed whatever. Happy Holidays.

Only four days till you fly out as well!! Flying will be fine, remember what I said, valium and chardonnay!!! Marvellous. Just think about the end result... it will be worth it.

I was once told you have to face your fears if you want to see your dreams. xx

I wanna hold a monkey, a cheeky monkey. I am having my leaving party in a bar called cheeky monkies [Smile]

I am so excited now that I type that quick that the 180 second FYI thing will really annoy me!

WEEEEEEE I could run round the room if my spine wasn't on strike!

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
OMG the flight is book and the move is on. Congratulations Cheeky. Well i might not be too far behind you after todays conversation, i'll fill you in later.

Flying is the easy part WK crossing the road in egypt is the hard part. You will be fine.

Well i have come to the conclusion that i spend to much time on the computer "just checking my mail" so tomorrow i am going cold turkey and trying not to check in until sophie is bathed and bed so about 6ish. I can do it. I must do it. So if you see me on here dont talk to me and i will soon get fed up and and log off sulking.

x

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
lol, Hiiiiiiiiii5!!!!!!!!

But yeah, calm down!

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I am so hyper...

MM, I won't be here tomorrow either, somebdy declared she would do everybody a roast so you will be cold turkey and I will be hot chicken!!! I am certain we will survive [Smile] Come for dinner if you like [Wink]

Yay Vader, I am gonna drive you scatty [Razz] Let's cut out the ostrich and just make a rin for it.

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Woooo, my Ostrich > your Ostrich!
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Do you eat ostrich?
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Only if I have to. lol
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
No idea why I asked! My brain is all fizzy!!!

What are you up to tonight then young man? Anything interesting?

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Depends on your idea of interesting. But in your case that would be a yes. [Razz]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
What a very intriguing answer there master vader!

Mu idea of interesting is snowboarding lol...

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Not exactly what I had in mind. LOL.

But yeah, if you want to think I'm snowboarding in Egypt, you go on and do that hun. [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I hear on a grapevine they are building a new resort on the red sea that will have slopes, dry or not I don't know. I also hear it is being funded by a dubai company. Have you a clue what I am talking about? Apparently... I hear the plans have been agreed and building will go ahead in 2009. I have been told the name but I cannot remember [Frown]

I will pop to Dubai and go there!

Have you ever heard of an aqua sphere?

Where is the best place to go quad biking?

Wow.. I really am hyper [Wink]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about sandboarding, guys?? [Wink]

http://www.egypt-board-riding.com/

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
IT IS NOT THE CRITIC WHO COUNTS, NOT THE MAN WHO POINTS OUT HOW THE STRONG MAN STUMBLES OR WHERE THE DOER OF DEEDS COULD HAVE DONE THEM BETTER.

THE CREDIT BELONGS TO THE MAN WHO IS ACTUALLY IN THE ARENA, WHOSE FACE IS MARRED BY DUST AND SWEAT AND BLOOD.

WHO STRIVES VALIANTLY, WHO KNOWS THE GREAT ENTHUSIASMS, THE GREAT DEVOTIONS, WHO SPENDS HIMSELF IN A WORTHY CAUSE.

AND IF HE FAILS AT LEAST HE FAILS WHILE DARING GREATLY.

SO THAT HIS PLACE SHALL NEVER BE WITH THOSE COLD AND TIMID SOLES WHO KNOW NEITHER VICTORY OR DEFEAT

WOW what a statement.

TL.. that is an awesome link... I REALLY want to do this.

Thank you so much for that. xx

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
count me in cheeky. I have always wanted to do sand boarding

I am totally up for doing it if you want.

good link TL

This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  126  127  128   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com