EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Happy People (Page 66)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  ...  126  127  128   
Author Topic: Happy People
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
You have to pay a fee/toll for the entrance.Only PayPal,ATM and credit cards accepted. [Big Grin] [Razz]

*frantically searching pockets for change*

I see, you don't take change.....wait.

*runs to get visa* [Big Grin]

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And where you planning on swiping the card may I ask lol.
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:
Hey of_gold

Of course you can come and hang out with us. The more the merrier [Big Grin]

Thank goodness I read this post. I was getting all flustered trying to figure out where to swipe the card. [Frown]

Quick, say something funny again... [Wink]

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is that half terrorist ass in which you could swipe it...15 % service fee, though.
Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or my alcoholic lesbian cleavage!
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I,m happy it's Friday and the pub is calling!!!!!!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
The pub called my name last night YAH. I played darts all night. [Big Grin]

I am not sure what I am doing tonight yet...

of_gold
Member # 13418

A half terrorist ass or an alcoholic lesbian cleavage??? Those are my choices? [Confused]
This happy club is more costly than expected.

Can I just lick it? [Smile]

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL.

Lick it and it's yours, those are the rules! So do you mean to claim the ass and cleavage as well?

The pub called me too, but it just asked if I had Prince Albert in a can?

Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
If you lick it you own it! That is one hell of a responsibility... do you not know how many people hate happy people [Wink]
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm meeting my old schoolmates tomorrow. I haven't seen some of them since I left secondary/high school (which was, let's say, ahem, ahem some [Roll Eyes] years ago [Big Grin] ). I'm looking forward to a gooood party!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
OOOO Makbeta, that sounds awesome. [Big Grin]

Have you wondered who will look the oldest/youngest. Who will be where you expected and who will shock you and be something you never dreamt of?

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, all I can say is I've been dieting for three days not to shock others when they see me!! [Big Grin]
I've chatted to some of the people on the phone already and at least their voices haven't changed!! [Wink]
Let's see tomorrow!!

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Well I hope you have a fab time.

My old school is having a reunion next week and obviously I cannot be there but my friends will bring me up to speed on the gossip.

A three day diet lol... I like the sound of that one. Would I shift 28lb in that time?

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:
Well I hope you have a fab time.

Thanks. [Smile]

28lb? *Makbeta quickly converting it to kg* 12kg? [Big Grin] Well, my stationary bike would be flying all around the room with me if I attempted that [Big Grin]

of_gold
Member # 13418

Just the ass please. I already have cleavage. [Smile]

This being happy is tough but someone has to do it... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Licked it ! it's mine [Big Grin]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I am going to lick Makbetas bike!

I am off to drink lots of beer and get sniffed by stangers.

Laters dudes.

of_gold
Member # 13418

I am licking the Pub...

Send the money to me, its mine! [Wink]

--------------------

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So who owns half my ass now ?

I was asleep through it all.

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going insane and eating crumpets
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shisha-Master:

of-gold owns half your ass now [Wink] who owns the other half? is it for sale? [Big Grin] or rent ? [Wink] [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fish killer:
I'm going insane and eating crumpets

Insane people always eat crumpets.
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila*:
quote:

of-gold owns half your ass now [Wink] who owns the other half? is it for sale? [Big Grin] or rent ? [Wink] [Big Grin] [Razz]
Free, but you gotta fight other h0rny women for it. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
if the ass is grass...
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Do you have a lawn mower ?
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well back from pub and no darts involved [Razz]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
Do you have a lawn mower ?

yes [Big Grin]
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Well I was out and about and it seems in my absense someone has licked half of Vaders ass, and owns it (but half may still be available to horny women?)

No takers on LF's alcoholic lesbian cleavage (wow you really cant get sexually harassed can you?)

And Happy people now belongs to Of_gold and Kalila due to licking.

I am going to wash my hands..

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
And mouth [Wink]

Sneaky, just not sneaky enough. [Razz]

of_gold
Member # 13418

I'm back, not from the Pub but from the wine store... "cheers" .

OK Vader, time to inspect my property.... [Big Grin]

Will someone explain why the Lady wants to be sexually harassed? LF, maybe you are being sexually harassed and you are enjoy is so much that you don't recognize it as harassment. [Wink]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
OK Vader, time to inspect my property.... [Big Grin]

I think by now it's public property.
of_gold
Member # 13418

...so youve been around the block, I take it? [Eek!]

--------------------

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg!! WK is still signed in my other browser!!

sorry WK...i will sign u out now!

-MS

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
haha...here the real me says:

Oh I know I shouldn't say it, about ownership and licking and what not...

oh, I am sure you know where I am going!

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Let's just not get into dogs as food again...remember where that one went ?

Right down the abyss. [Big Grin]
quote:
Originally posted by Mira Sol:
oh, I am sure you know where I am going!

Not really but I'm not really sure I want to know either, hehe.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
pmsl @ MS posting as WK... we could have had some fun in the Religious Section there [Wink]

Nope, no harrassment last night either... perhaps I am being harrassedd and do actually quite like it and therefore I just don't recognise the harrassment in the first instance. That or I am one hell of a scary mary [Big Grin]

I don't know where I am going, or where I am coming from... I try to leave a little reputation behind me.. but if you really wanna... you know where to find me [Big Grin]

name the film [Big Grin]

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Hey my dog is looking pretty tasty today [Big Grin]

I will post a poll to see who agrees and another to decide how she shall be prepared. But as noted I do not like sweet and sour, maybe a nice mixed grill [Razz]

Damn, I should have left WK signed in I could have wreaked havoc on her reputation. Flirting and making uninformed posts about religion. Oh well wonder when I will have the chance to bait her into signing in.

Aha! yes, it is hard to harass the willing, so therefore your blatant harassment of Vader does not count either [Big Grin]

Oh, and you are so right you dont want to know where my evil little brain was going on that, had something to do with what happens when there are multiple lickers and all that...

of_gold
Member # 13418

Good Morning Happy People...or Afternoon depending on your perspective. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good evening [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Damn, I should have left WK signed in I could have wreaked havoc on her reputation. Flirting and making uninformed posts about religion.
Well that wouldn't work because that's what I do anyway! Damn girl, if you are going to pretend to be me, at least make me a little more interesting [Big Grin]

Anyway, not happy, freaked.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Hey Makbeta, my vagueness is lush [Big Grin]

Last night my friends met and by all accounts had a fab time. I looked at pics on FB and we all look exactly the same lol... some look like they tried too hard to cling on to to 1997 but overall I think I would have fitted in ok [Big Grin]

Wish I could have been there and I have new mission for if and when I decide I might wanna go bck to blighty.

My day, shopping, saturday roast, poker and beer... coma to follow!

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Hey guys

Had a fab time!! We laughed so much my old stomach is aching! [Big Grin] They said I hadn't changed at all. Did they mean my voice? Haha, oh well... [Big Grin]

advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm happy cos I have finally decided upon a date to return to Cairo! Mid Feb for 9 or 10 days, all I have to decide now is where to stay!! [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Yay, somebody to entertain me [Big Grin]
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was hoping it would be vice versa [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I am sure I can fit you in [Big Grin]

I love knowing you guys, it makes my social life so enjoyable [Big Grin]

I am sure my building is swaying!!! I am either in the midst of an earthquake, the people below have knocked down a supporting wall or exhaustion has finally got to me!!!

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm happy!

just been chatting to someone on facebook who is seeing someone i used to work with in sharm! She only messaged me cause I asked a question about a hotel over there... bloody small world!

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Ah, is that why you cut me off MSN!!!! [Wink]

It is a small world, I have two small world stories in Egypt already!

I am happy-ish... i have lost my voice and to be fair it is my best weapon!

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

haha! no actually did go for a shower.... going swimming tomorrow so had to get the lawn mower out! xx
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I am officially a mute now!

too much info fish killer lmao...

What were you doing posting at that time!!!

This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  ...  126  127  128   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com